My pastor is on the Ashley Madison list

brianb said:
It's like the spam sex dating emails I get. All fake. No way those girls live in my city.  You might find some at a club or walking the streets at night as hookers but most girls I often see are with their boyfriends. Monogamy is what most want whether they marry or not. Our culture sees the value of monogamy so these professing Christians who think they are being cool should realize they are not. Monogamy is cool. This isn't the 60's.
yeah our town has just 200 people, and that includes the folks who own vacation homes here.
Give em your Credit card and you'd probably end up talking to a fat drunk guy named Brutus

It is indeed is sad and unfortunate that there are a number of pastors who were on the Ashley Madison database.  And people wonder why there is no power in many churches anymore. Well when sin is not rebuked in the church and dealt with Biblically, the work of the Holy Spirit is quenched. A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump. (1 Cor. 5:6).

Biblebeliever said:
It is indeed is sad and unfortunate that there are a number of pastors who were on the Ashley Madison database.  And people wonder why there is no power in many churches anymore. Well when sin is not rebuked in the church and dealt with Biblically, the work of the Holy Spirit is quenched. A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump. (1 Cor. 5:6).

I wonder how many are good solid old paths, KJV, hymn singing, suit wearing short haired men with long haired wives.

Biblebeliever said:

And it is quite clear that you are very familiar with the "leaven of the Pharisee's" that the Lord warned about.