New video teaching by Bible believing Brother Will Kinney

Biblebeliever

Elect
Reaction score

Published on Feb 11, 2014

See Undeniable Proof the ESV, NIV, NASB, NET, Holman etc. are tne "new" Vatican Versions here - http://brandplucked.webs.com/realcath...
"For I have given unto them the WORDS which thou gavest me; and they have received them" (John 17:8).

"Sanctify them through thy truth: thy WORD is truth." (John 17:17)

"To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to THIS WORD, it is because there is no light in them." (Isaiah 8:20)

"So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by THE WORD OF GOD." (Romans 10:17)

"Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by THE WORD OF GOD, which liveth and abideth for ever." (1 Peter 1:23)

"As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk OF THE WORD, that ye may grow thereby." (1 Peter 2:2)

"THY WORDS are found, and I did eat them; and THY WORD was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts." (Jeremiah 15:16)

"EVERY WORD OF GOD is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. Add thou not unto HIS WORDS, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar." (Proverbs 30:5-6)

"Seek ye out of THE BOOK OF THE LORD, and read: no one of these shall fail" (Isaiah 34:16)

"He that is of God heareth GOD'S WORDS: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God." (John 8:47)

"He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not MY WORDS, hath one that judgeth him; THE WORD that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day." (John 12:48)
Return to Articles - http://brandplucked.webs.com/kjbartic...

Bibleburner and Brainplucked sure do love the sound of their own voice.

Neither of the links worked for me.

Can you explain why you post so many verses dealing with the word of God?
Are you too stupid to comprehend that those verses have no bearing on the version "debate". I feel harsh saying this but you seem to continually miss the point. There are no Bible verses to support a KJVO view. You understand this right?

Biblebeliever said:
  No Bible is My Final Authority, God is! by Will Kinney

Does Will Kinney demonstrate that he is a sound Bible believer when he does not follow what the Bible teaches since he obviously uses unjust divers measures, uneven balances, untrue judgments, double standards, in advocating his man-made KJV-only theory?

Deuteronomy 16:20
That which is altogether just shalt thou follow

The use of any unrighteous divers weights, unequal or false balances, inconsistent divers measures, unfair or untrue judgments, or double standards in evaluating, judging, trying, or comparing copies [likewise translations] would be wrong according to the Scriptures (Prov. 16:11, 20:10, 11:1, 20:23, Deut. 25:13-15, Ezek. 45:10, Lev. 19:35-36, Amos 8:5, Ps. 82:2, Lev. 19:15, Luke 16:10, Lev. 10:10, Deut. 16:20, Ps. 19:7-9). 

A failure to use consistent, “altogether just” measures, standards, or principles (Deut. 16:20, Prov. 16:11, Ezek. 45:10, Deut. 25:15) in comparing or trying translations would condemn the inconsistent, unfair, uneven, and unjust judgments that will result. 

Darkwing Duck said:
Neither of the links worked for me.

Can you explain why you post so many verses dealing with the word of God?
Are you too stupid to comprehend that those verses have no bearing on the version "debate". I feel harsh saying this but you seem to continually miss the point. There are no Bible verses to support a KJVO view. You understand this right?

Darkwing, God highly esteems His words. The words of the living God are mentioned a lot in the Scriptures. Therefore, the Bible Version Issue is a very important issue in God's eyes. It is one of the most important issues facing the church today.

IN Psalm 138:2, we read that God has magnified His word above all His Name.

People who alter and change the word of God are mentioned in Romans 1:

Romans 1:25

Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

25 who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

admin said:
Do sound bible believers refuse to fellowship in a local church?

Admin, the phrase: "local church" is not found anywhere in Scripture.

Keep in mind that the church is not a building, but the church is made up of Born again believers.

Did you consider the reason why brother Kinney has decided to no longer be in an assembly and gathering of Christians in his area?

Did you take into consideration that it might be due to the possiblility that there are no good fellowships in his area anymore due to the apostasy?

[quote author=Biblebeliever]Did you consider the reason why brother Kinney has decided to no longer be in an assembly and gathering of Christians in his area?

Did you take into consideration that it might be due to the possiblility that there are no good fellowships in his area anymore due to the apostasy?[/quote]

a.k.a. "Pride"

Biblebeliever said:
God highly esteems His words. The words of the living God are mentioned a lot in the Scriptures.

The words that proceeded directly from the mouth of God are the original language words given by inspiration to the prophets and apostles. 

KJV-only advocates fail to demonstrate that they highly esteem those words and that they accept those words as having greater authority than the fallible translation decisions of a group of imperfect Church of England scholars in 1611 as revised and changed in hundreds of places by later editors.

The makers of the KJV altered and changed the pre-1611 word of God in English in hundreds and thousands of places.

Later editors and printers of the KJV altered and changed the 1611 edition of the KJV in over 2,000 places.

Biblebeliever said:
Did you consider the reason why brother Kinney has decided to no longer be in an assembly and gathering of Christians in his area?

Where is the scriptural case that an individual believer is instructed to forsake the assembling of themselves with a congregation of believers in his area?

Hebrews 10:23
Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

Disagreeing with the opinions or traditions of men as advocated in a man-made KJV-only theory has not been demonstrated from the Scriptures to be apostasy.  The Scriptures oppose the teaching of the doctrines [opinions and traditions] of men as supposedly being the doctrines or commandments of God (Mark 7:7-9). 

Will Kinney nor you have presented any positive, consistent, sound, scriptural case for a modern KJV-only theory.

Biblebeliever said:

Sure. He's an apostate. Someone who rejects the authority of Jesus to command his disciples to join with a church assembly has no moral right to lecture to faithful, Bible-believing Christians about "final authority." Anyone who defends this man's disobedience is a fool.

admin said:
Those who reject the God-ordained authority of the local church sound awfully foolish prattling on about the concept of authority.

Kinney is a member of a church he only attends on Easter and Christmas. (If he even still does that much).

KJVOism has divided the brethren and belittles the authority of God.

Where in the Bible does it say that a Christian must attend some building in order to worship the Lord?

True KJV Onlyism magnifies the authority of God because it magnifies the authority of His word (Ps. 138:2).

And also Admin, we are to divide over Doctrine (See Rom. 16:17 & 1 Tim. 6:3-5)

logos1560 said:
The words that proceeded directly from the mouth of God are the original language words given by inspiration to the prophets and apostles. 

Okay, now where are those words today???

logos1560 said:
KJV-only advocates fail to demonstrate that they highly esteem those words and that they accept those words as having greater authority than the fallible translation decisions of a group of imperfect Church of England scholars in 1611 as revised and changed in hundreds of places by later editors.

logos1560, we do not have the original autographs.

We have the preserved words of God though.

The words of the King James Bible are superior to the originals.

Well the KJV translators were indeed not perfect, but their product: The Authorized King James Holy Bible is absolutely perfect, pure and inerrant.

By the way, you do know that the authors (Moses, David, Solomon, Matthew, etc.) of the Original Autographs were also imperfect, don't you?

God has always used imperfect vessels for His glory.

Biblebeliever said:

Well the KJV translators were indeed not perfect, but their product: The Authorized King James Holy Bible is absolutely perfect, pure and inerrant.

You have not demonstrated that the actual product of the KJV translators as found in the 1611 edition was "absolutely perfect, pure, and inerrant."    Your use of a fallacy [begging the question] does not make your unproven assumption become true.

Your mere assumption or speculation is actually false since the actual product of the KJV translators as found in the 1611 edition was not and is not "absolutely perfect, pure, and inerrant" since it has errors.

Biblebeliever said:

I think it's time for your basket weaving lesson.  Those nice young men in their clean white coats will help you out of your straight jacket for the class. 

Biblebeliever said:
Okay, now where are those words today???

Everywhere

They are proclaimed from pulpits, shared on the streets, shown with actions, printed on T-shirts, printed in Bibles ...

My old self has been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
Galatians 2:20

If we are daily walking and living by faith in Christ then most of our actions, words, and deeds proclaim God's Word! AMEN! We represent Christ.

So we are Christ's ambassadors; God is making his appeal through us. We speak for Christ when we plead, "Come back to God!"
2 Corinthians 5:20

God spoke to men of old. These men wrote things down and today we have a copy. We speak English, our copy is a translation. Some men wrote letters, like Paul, and those letters were saved. We know God spoke to him, just like the prophets.

Above all, you must realize that no prophecy in Scripture ever came from the prophet’s own understanding, or from human initiative. No, those prophets were moved by the Holy Spirit, and they spoke from God.
2 Peter 1:20-21

Note what I underlined in 2 Peter 1:19, "Because of that experience, we have even greater confidence in the message proclaimed by the prophets. You must pay close attention to what they wrote, for their words are like a lamp shining in a dark place—until the Day dawns, and Christ the Morning Star shines in your hearts."

It says what THEY wrote.

I believe the Bible is God's Word, but it is God's word written down and shared by Holy Men of Old. THEY wrote down what God moved them to write. These words are needed, important, Holy, and from God ... BUT ... they are also words shared by MEN.

So - I might be wrong. But, perhaps we put too much emphasis on the Bible and the idea of WORD for WORD dictation from GOD. I believe it is Dynamic Inspiration more than anything. This idea allows for wiggle room, translations, slight variations ... and honestly, this can be seen today when two preachers preach a sermon, slightly different, but the same message is shared. We must focus on THE GOD NEWS and not the physical words. Both are important, but one is much more important and powers perhaps the other.

logos1560 said:
Where is the scriptural case that an individual believer is instructed to forsake the assembling of themselves with a congregation of believers in his area?

Hebrews 10:23
Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

Hebrews 10 is Doctrinally pointed at Jews living in the time of Jacob's trouble. Read Hebrews 10 in context. And you should see that this is very clear.

Here is a good video teaching which you can watch that also further shows the truth of what I just said:

Are House Church Christians Violating Hebrews 10:25? Part 1

Are House Church Christians Violating Hebrews 10:25? Part 1

Are House Church Christians Violating Hebrews 10:25? Part 2

Are House Church Christians Violating Hebrews 10:25? Part 2

logos1560 said:
Disagreeing with the opinions or traditions of men as advocated in a man-made KJV-only theory has not been demonstrated from the Scriptures to be apostasy.  The Scriptures oppose the teaching of the doctrines [opinions and traditions] of men as supposedly being the doctrines or commandments of God (Mark 7:7-9). 

Will Kinney nor you have presented any positive, consistent, sound, scriptural case for a modern KJV-only theory.

Those who forsake the word of God (Holy Bible) are in apostasy. The Bible Version Issue is a Doctrinal Issue and so when more and more "church pastors" are leaving the King James Bible and replacing it with a "new version." It is time to separate from those church pastors because we are to separate over Doctrinal Issues ( Rom. 16:17).

Ransom said:
Sure. He's an apostate. Someone who rejects the authority of Jesus to command his disciples to join with a church assembly has no moral right to lecture to faithful, Bible-believing Christians about "final authority." Anyone who defends this man's disobedience is a fool.

Scott, where does the Lord Jesus Christ ever command His disciples to "join with a church assembly?"

Chapter and verse please?

Bibleburner said:
Hebrews 10 is Doctrinally pointed at Jews living in the time of Jacob's trouble. Read Hebrews 10 in context. And you should see that this is very clear.

It's not "clear" at all. What a silly thing to say.

The Word of God said:
Therefore, brothers, since we have confidence to enter the holy places by the blood of Jesus, by the new and living way that he opened for us through the curtain, that is, through his flesh, and since we have a great priest over the house of God, let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, with our hearts sprinkled clean from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water. (Heb. 10:19-22)

"Brothers"? Are unbelieving Jews in the future the brethren of the Christian author of this book?  Do unbelieving Jews have confidence to enter the holy places by the blood of Jesus? Is he their great priest? Can they, in their unbelief, have full assurance of faith? Is their heart sprinkled clean from an evil conscience?

By no means!

The infallible Scripture said:
Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for he who promised is faithful.

N.B.: "our" hope. Christians and unbelievers do not share the same hope, the promise of resurrection and eternal life. Christ made no such promise to unbelievers, Jewish or otherwise.

The letter to the Hebrews was not written to futuristic Jews. They have no hope in Christ. It was written to Hebrews who had placed their faith in the work of Christ their Messiah, who were undergoing persecution in the here and now, and needed the encouragement of this letter to stay strong in the faith.

Now we can answer this question:

Bible-Destroying Nazi Catholic Boy Wannabe said:
Scott, where does the Lord Jesus Christ ever command His disciples to "join with a church assembly?"

It comes in the immediate next verse:

The Holy Bible said:
And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near.

The Hebrew Christians of the first century could be confident of their ability to enter the holy places, since he had made a way for them through the shedding of his blood, since they had a superior high priest who interceded for them before their heavenly Father, since they had been washed clean of their sins, since they could hold to their confession of the faith. Therefore,  the author instructs them to do two further things:

First, to encourage one another to meet together. He also instructs them not to follow the habit of those who had given up assembling with their fellow Christians. In light of the present persecution they were experiencing, and in light of the pending Day of the Lord, it was all the more important for them to gather, to pray for one another, and to encourage one another to stay strong. In fact this is a pattern we see frequently in the book of Acts: in the earliest days of the church, when they felt the persecution of the Jewish leaders, the Hebrew Christians gathered together and prayed, even as the apostles were being led of to jail or even death.

Second, he tells them to encourage one another to love and good works. Paul speaks more at length about spiritual gifts in 1 Corinthians, where he teaches that they are to be exercised in the body, that is, the visible church. An amputated limb cannot function without the body, and a schismatic "Christian" cannot serve God effectively without the church.

Bibleburner, you can try to tell us that this is not a teaching of Jesus, but by doing so all you prove is your own unbelief, by denigrating the integrity of Scripture. The book of Hebrews, if not written by Paul himself, was written by one of his close associates; the theology is unmistakeably Pauline. Paul was one of Jesus' hand-picked messengers to spread the gospel after his ascension. Those who write the Scripture, therefore, have the Christ-given authority to instruct the church as well as to interpret Jesus' own teachings. Moreover, all Scripture is God-breathed and its authors pen the very words of God as given to them by the Holy Spirit (2 Tim. 3:16; 2 Pet. 1:20-21). Therefore, to say that Jesus' teaching is authoritative, but the author of Hebrews' is not, is to pit Christ against his own Holy Spirit. Again, this is a denigration of the unity of the Godhead, and a symptom of rank unbelief.