New video teaching by Bible believing Brother Will Kinney

BB said,

"Let me ask you Scott, what was the faith which was once delivered to the saints???

Doesn't faith come by hearing and hearing by the word of God?? (See Rom. 10:17).

The word of God back in the early centuries could be found in the Old Latin Bibles as well as the Waldensian Bibles.

And today; the word of God is the King James Holy Bible. Therefore; when one starts to reject the word of God and its Absolute Authority, he becomes an apostate."

BB, I agree with you that the Word of God was in the Old Latin, in the early centuries. By that I stipulate before

400AD that the Old Latin was in use as well as the Greek. Then Jerome did his translation from Hebrew and Greek.

Where in this time period can I find the information on the Waldensian Bibles? Where did you get it?

I would like to learn about the Waldensian Bibles from before 400AD.

Biblebeliever said:
admin said:
Are you a member of a church with a pastor(s)/deacon(s). Do they celebrate the Lord's Supper and practice believer's immersion? Are you also involved in the ministry of that church?

I am a member of the Church (the Body of Christ).

But at this time; I do not attend a "church building" because many of them these days are apostate. It's all about money and politics. In fact; many of the so called "churches" in America today are 501c3 corporations, so it's no wonder that so many of them are corrupt and apostate. And there is an abundant number of hirelings and false prophets which all they care about is their 501c3 babel buildings.

I listen to Bible believing preachers. I plug into online ministries mainly because thats where you have to go these days to find real Bible preaching.

I look on Sermon Audio and listen to King James Bible believing preachers on there such as Reg Kelly,  Lester Roloff, Gregory Miller, Bryan Denlinger,  David Peacock,  Richard Sowell, and Peter S. Ruckman. I also access a lot of these faithful Bible preachers on YouTube as well. So I do listen to Bible preaching and teaching on a regular basis.

And concerning the ministry; I am regularly involved in the ministry of reconciliation. I am involved in it through Tracting,  Door to Door, Gospel Signs, and supporting Foreign Missions.

I honestly can understand your position. But do not agree with your avoiding a local Church. I can see much good from my local Church - the pastor has a heart for truth and preaches it, people are amazing to fellowship with, nobody is there for money or self gain .... and the leadership allows freedom in Christ so that I can be different, grow, and be human (but, they don't allow sin). And for you Biblebeliever, they are even KJV. :)

I have finally learned attending Church is a grace and a blessing. It is a blessing where the hearts connect and the truth is proclaimed! It is a grace when the differences are forgiven as Christ forgives us. Again, so sin tolerated ... just differences allowed that are secondary issues. Though, I suppose many of those little secondary issues are BIG for you .... ((sigh))

Ransom said:
Why? I can fight my own battles; why can't you?

I can fight my own battles as well. But from time to time, I also like to share videos with information that backs up what I am saying.

Ransom said:
I know what you think "refute" means. I'm not going to watch some crank say "is too!" a lot.

Well if you are not going to take the time to watch the two videos concerning the issue of housechurces and Hebrews 10:25, then it is folly and shame unto you Scott:

Proverbs 18:13
Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

13 He that answereth a matter before he heareth it,
    it is folly and shame unto him.

logos1560 said:
The authority for God's Word existed before 1611 so it is not the 1611 edition of the KJV with its known, proven errors. 

There are no errors in the King James Holy Bible. God's word is perfect and very pure (Psa. 19:7; & Psa. 119:140).

logos1560 said:
By definition, the final or ultimate authority is independent of and above all other authorities. By definition, the final authority is the first and foremost authority, before and above all others and beyond which there is no other.  The final authority has primacy, pre-eminence, predominance, and power over all other authorities.  The final authority for the Scriptures had to have existed before 1611.  The final authority is not dependent on anything else for its text and authority.  The true ramifications of a proper definition of final authority and of a translation conflict with the KJV-only claim that a translation in 1611 can be the final authority.   Since the final authority for the Scriptures on earth existed before 1611, what was that authority in pure, perfect, inerrant, tangible form that could be used for the making of secondary or lesser authorities such as translations? 

Well to answer this question of yours; which Bible was God using in 1588?

logos1560 said:
The translation cannot give power, authority, credence, or inspiration to its underlying sources or texts.  The derived nature of a translation does not permit it to be an independent, final authority, superior to its sources.[ /quote]

From the teaching of the Scriptures, a translation can be better than its original source.

Each time a translation shows up in the Scriptures, it is an improvement overits original condition.

logos1560 said:
The inherent nature and qualities of a translation after A. D. 100 cannot be greater than the inherent nature of  the texts from which it was translated or the earlier translations of which it was a revision. 

Sure it can. The Holy Bible teaches us that the words of the LORD is purified 7 times:

Psalm 12:6-7

6 The words of the Lord are pure words:
as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
7 Thou shalt keep them, O Lord,
thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.

When something is purified; that means it is becoming more and more pure.

Hence; your logic logos1560 is not Scriptural.

logos1560 said:
If an inherent quality is supposedly absent from the underlying original language texts, how can it be present in a translation of those texts? 

Well that's simple; because the hand of God has always been involved in the keeping, preserving and translating of His holy and pure word.

In 2 Samuel 21:19 in the King James Bible, we read the following:

2 Samuel 21:19

19 And there was again a battle in Gob with the Philistines, where Elhanan the son of Jaare-oregim, a Beth-lehemite, slew the brother of Goliath the Gittite, the staff of whose spear was like a weaver’s beam.

The section I underlined and highlighted in blue is in italics. Why? Well because it does not appear in the Hebrew.

But even though the phrase: "the brother of" does not appear in the Hebrew, we know that it still is accurate and correct in our English Bible. How?

Well again, simple. By comparing Scripture with Scripture (1 Cor. 2:13).

By reading these following passages of Scripture, we know that it was David that slew Goliath, and not Elhanan:

1 Samuel 17:20-23

20 And David rose up early in the morning, and left the sheep with a keeper, and took, and went, as Jesse had commanded him; and he came to the trench, as the host was going forth to the fight, and shouted for the battle. 21 For Israel and the Philistines had put the battle in array, army against army. 22 And David left his carriage in the hand of the keeper of the carriage, and ran into the army, and came and saluted his brethren. 23 And as he talked with them, behold, there came up the champion, the Philistine of Gath, Goliath by name, out of the armies of the Philistines, and spake according to the same words: and David heard them.

1 Samuel 17:45-52

45 Then said David to the Philistine, Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied. 46 This day will the Lord deliver thee into mine hand; and I will smite thee, and take thine head from thee; and I will give the carcases of the host of the Philistines this day unto the fowls of the air, and to the wild beasts of the earth; that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel. 47 And all this assembly shall know that the Lord saveth not with sword and spear: for the battle is the Lord’s, and he will give you into our hands.

48 And it came to pass, when the Philistine arose, and came and drew nigh to meet David, that David hasted, and ran toward the army to meet the Philistine. 49 And David put his hand in his bag, and took thence a stone, and slang it, and smote the Philistine in his forehead, that the stone sunk into his forehead; and he fell upon his face to the earth. 50 So David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and with a stone, and smote the Philistine, and slew him; but there was no sword in the hand of David. 51 Therefore David ran, and stood upon the Philistine, and took his sword, and drew it out of the sheath thereof, and slew him, and cut off his head therewith. And when the Philistines saw their champion was dead, they fled. 52 And the men of Israel and of Judah arose, and shouted, and pursued the Philistines, until thou come to the valley, and to the gates of Ekron. And the wounded of the Philistines fell down by the way to Shaaraim, even unto Gath, and unto Ekron.

Therefore; since we know from the Scriptures that it was David who slew Gliath, that must mean that Elhanan slew the brother of Goliath.

And another Scripture you can compare 2 Samuel 21:19 to is 1 Chronicles 20:5:

1 Chronicles 20:5

5 And there was war again with the Philistines; and Elhanan the son of Jair slew Lahmi the brother of Goliath the Gittite, whose spear staff was like a weaver’s beam.

Notice now in this passage of Scripture that the phrase: "the brother of" is not in italics. Which means this phrase found in 1 Chro. 20:5 is found in the Hebrew. Very interesting.

Hence we see the importance of itlaicized words; and it is in the English Bible. A clear example showing you that while there may be something missing in the Hebrew (source), it can still be found in a translation of that underlying text.

Let us look at one more example:

Take Deuteronomy 8:3 in the King James Holy Bible:

Deuteronomy 8:3

3 And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know; that he might make thee know that man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the Lord doth man live.

Now you will notice that the word "word" is in italics in Deut. 8:3, which means that it is not found in the Hebrew text.

Yet we find by reading Matthew 4:4 that Jesus quotes Deut. 8:3:

Matthew 4:4

4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

The word "word" in Matthew 4:4 is not in italics. Meaning that it is in the Greek texts.

Therefore, we can see that as our Lord Jesus Christ quotes an Old Testament passage of Scripture, that He also quotes the Italicized word!

Isn't that amazing?

So again; we see that a translation can be inspired and that it can be superior to the originals.

logos1560 said:
The underlying texts or sources must have greater authority than the translation since that translation is derived from those texts and acquires its authority from them.  A translation must be built on its foundation [the texts from which it was translated] and should not be separated from it.  A translation rests on the foundation of its underlying texts, and not the foundation on the translation. 

logos1560; quick question for you. Have you ever seen a street preacher on a corner of the streets sharing the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ?

And if you have seen a street preacher; what was he preaching from? Was he preaching from a Greek text? was it a Hebrew text? Or was it an English Bible??

logos1560 said:
The words of a translation built on and made from the preserved Scriptures in the original languages is not more fixed and solid than their underlying foundation.  A translation may be and should be representative of its underlying texts, but it cannot have greater authority than them or be superior to them.

Sure a translation can be superior than its source. Logos1560; we do not have the Original Autographs, what we have are the preserved English Scriptures.

logos1560 said:
By virtue of its origin as a translation by men that were not directly inspired of God and that did not receive direct revelation or Scriptures by direct inspiration, it is clear that such a translation cannot be correctly regarded to be the final authority beyond which there is no other.  By the proper standard of the greater authority of the original language words, the derived authority of a translation will be justified.  From the rules or laws of good and necessary consequence and of non-contradiction and from the correct and true sense of the terms “translation” and “final authority,“ it can be correctly deduced and understood that a translation is not the final authority beyond which there is no other.  Translations of something must all alike be compared to that something. 

While the KJV translators were not inspired. They were led by the hand of God. And they believed that they were led by the hand of God.

The KJB Translators believed they were guided by the hand of God

The KJB Translators believed they were guided by the hand of God

Published on Nov 21, 2013
In this video I address an error often repeated, and even found in Sam Gipp's work, The Answer Book', That is one, that the KJB translators did not think they were creating a perfect translation and two, that they did not claim that they were led by God in their work.
Both views are false.
The translators state clearly that their goal was to perfect the earlier English versions which were good ones that needed to be polished and thus perfected
And they believed they had done so by...' the good hand of the Lord upon us'

Also, a translation has to be the Final Authority because we no longer have the Original Autographs. Just like we do not have the Original Hebrew OT Text, nor do we have the Original Greek NT Text.

So therefore; a translation of the Hebew OT Text and Greek NT Text has to be the Final Authority. And that Final Authority is the King James Holy Bible.

God has used and blessed the precious Authorized Version English Holy Bible for over 403 years now. It is the ultimate and absolute Standard of written truth.

logos1560 said:
    A fundamental fallacy in the KJV-only view is the assumption that a lower, lesser, dependent, or secondary authority (a translation) can act as the final authority over a higher or greater primary authority (God's preserved Word in the original languages).

It is not a fallacy.

It is a fact.

I already told you that we do not have the Original Hebrew OT Text. Nor do we have the Original Greek NT Text. Therefore; the Final Authority is a translation. It is the 1611 English Translation; which is the Holy Bible.

logos1560 said:
The backwards reasoning of the KJV-only view denies the greater authority of the antecedent sources while it tries to assert the authority of the consequent translation.  The extent of authority claimed for the KJV usurps for it a superior or greater appointment and designation than for its underlying original language texts.  The KJV-only view reverses the proper order of authority when it implies that a translation printed in 1611 is greater in authority than its underlying, antecedent original languages texts.  This reversal is clearly evident in the fact that no meaning is permitted to be understood from the preserved words in the original languages that is not in effect sanctioned by the interpretation of the actual secondary authority [the KJV].  If KJV-only advocates actually begin with the preserved Scriptures in the original languages as the proper and greater authority before 1611 and before coming to its translation into various languages, the KJV-only view’s claim that a translation (the KJV) should now be considered the final authority is denied in the very process.

Logos1560; if your final authority is the original Hebrew and Greek texts and manuscripts, then your final authority does not exist. Hence, your own mind and preferences automatically become the final authority.

The Holy Scriptures which Timothy had in his posession as a child were not the Original Hebrew OT Texts. What Timothy had in his possesion was a copy, a translation of the OT Hebrew texts. And yet; what he had were the Holy Scriptures:

2 Timothy 3:15-17

15 and that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. 16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17 that the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

logos1560 said:
The Bible does not teach that the Scriptures that God gave in the original languages by inspiration to the prophets and apostles will be nullified and replaced by a subsequent translation in 1611.

Logos1560; for the 20th time, we don't have the original Hebrew OT autographs. Neither do we have the Original Greek NT autographs.

logos1560 said:
It is God who chose and determined in which languages He would give the Scriptures by inspiration to the prophets and apostles.

And God also chose the language in which He would preserve His word and also guide the translation of His words.

logos1560 said:
Thus, it was God who established the source of authority from which translations were to be made.  It is the greater authority of the preserved Scriptures in the original languages that grants, substantiates, or establishes the proper derived authority of a translation.  God never ordained the irrational, incoherent, ludicrous, or contradictory idea of a supposed absolute infallible translation that does not need to conform to the sources from which it was translated.

Logos1560; the original autographs no longer exist. They have not existed for many centuries now.

Therefore, the English Scriptures that we have today (King James Holy Bible) is the Absolute Final Authority.

logos1560 said:
  According to the law of non-contradiction, would a translation need to be compared to and evaluated by its underlying texts from which it was translated and from which it derives its authority or would a translation need to be made irrationally into an independent and final authority?

Logos1560; how do you compare the English Bible to the original autographs when you do not have the original autographs???

logos1560 said:
If KJV-only advocates have submitted themselves properly to the authority of the Scriptures, why do they reject scriptural truths in order to cling to the fallacies, unjust divers measures, and opinions of men evident in KJV-onlyism and why do they avoid presenting any positive, consistent, sound, scriptural case for their KJV-only claims?

Logos1560; we King James Bible believers do submit ourselves to the authority of the Scriptures, which is the King James Bible. We have a Final Absolute Authority which we submit to and judge ourselves by.

It is the Alexandrians and the "no Bible is inerrant" crowd that refuses to submit themselves to the authority of the Holy Scriptures.

By the way; KJV Onlyism does have Scriptural grounds and basis:

I suggest you read this really good article which Will Kinney wrote on this matter:

Is King James onlyism Scriptural?

http://brandplucked.webs.com/kjbonlyismscriptural.htm

admin said:
So... you are not accountable to a spiritual leader.

I am accountable to the Lord.

I am accountable to my brethren and fellow Bible believers.

And I also am accountable in that I know that I need to keep and maintain my testimony among the lost world.

admin said:
You do not minister among believers.

Sure, I have ministered among believers. When I meet other believers out and about, as I have recently in the market place, I have ministered to them and exhorted them, as they have toward me also.

admin said:
You do not practice the Lord's Supper

That can be practiced in a local fellowship of beleivers. It can also be practiced in a House Church.

admin said:
.... and you have the gumption to tell us we reject biblical authority.

Yep Admin, that is right, if you cannot point me to a perfect and infallible Bible that you submit your Christian life to and that you judge yourself by, then you do not submit to Biblical authority.

Ransom said:
You knew what admin meant. Why can't you be honest and just answer "no"?

Well first, I wanted to emphasize who the true Church is.

And then I let Admin know that I am not a part of a "church building."

Ransom said:
Please tell us what steps you have taken to find one that was not apostate. How many churches in your area did you visit?

I have visited many church buildings in my area, at least 18, or 20.

Now out of all of them, I do remember one that I need to go back and visit, and it may be the only one that is Scriptural sound.

Ransom said:
Did you consider moving? Etc.

I haven't really considered it too much; although I am not going to rule out that option from being a future possibility.

Biblebeliever said:
Well if you are not going to take the time to watch the two videos concerning the issue of housechurces and Hebrews 10:25, then it is folly and shame unto you Scott:

Hey, if you say so, crank.  On the other hand, the Word of God says to make the best use of the time, because the days are evil (Eph. 5:16). I don't think that watching amateur-hour videos by heretics and lunatics is exactly redeeming the time, do you?

Biblebeliever said:
Now out of all of them, I do remember one that I need to go back and visit, and it may be the only one that is Scriptural sound.

Doesn't sound like this was very recently, or that it was a particularly high priority.

I don't think you're really trying all that hard to find a faithful church. More likely, you're a typical KJV-onlyist: lazy, disobedient to our Lord's commands (if you truly know him), and rebellious against legitimate, God-appointed authority over his disciples.

Biblebeliever said:
And then I let Admin know that I am not a part of a "church building."

Does the KJV attempt to suggest that the word "church" can properly be used to mean a building at Acts 19:37?

William Tyndale used the English word “church” for buildings or temples as seen in Acts 14:13 [“the church porch”] and Acts 19:37 [“robbers of churches”], and he used "congregation" for the Greek word ecclesia .  Likewise, Miles Coverdale used the English word “church” or “churches” for buildings intended for worship.  For example, the 1535 Coverdale’s Bible has “churches” at Hosea 8:14 where the KJV has “temples.”  It also has “churches” (Lev. 26:31, Amos 7:9) where the KJV has “sanctuaries.”  In a sermon in the official Church of England Homilies, it is stated:  “We have in the first part of this Homily declared by God’s Word, that the temple or church is the house of the Lord” (Griffiths, Certain Sermons, pp. 170-171).  It also stated:  “The material church or temple is a place appointed for the people of God to resort together unto” (p. 164).

One of the claimed 14 changes to the work of the KJV translators made by Archbishop Richard Bancroft or another prelate involved Acts 19:37.  In his 1671 book, Whiston identified Acts 19:37 [robbers of Churches, for robbers of the temple] as one of the fourteen changes (Life, p. 49). Jack Lewis pointed out that “undue prelate influence has been seen in the phrase ‘robbers of churches’” (English Bible, p. 62).  Alexander McClure wrote:

Bancroft, that he might for once stick the name
          [church] to a material building, would have it applied,
          in the nineteenth chapter of Acts, to the idols' temples!

'Robbers of churches' are strictly, according to the
          word in the original,  temple-robbers; and particularly,
          in this case, such as might have plundered the great
          temple of Diana at Ephesus.  Let us be thankful that
          the dictatorial prelate tried his hand no farther at
          emending the sacred text (KJV Translators
          Revived, p. 221).

Henry Fox asserted:  “As an instance of his emendations we may note the 37th verse of the 18th chapter of the Acts.  The words which the translators had quite correctly translated ‘robbers of temples,‘ Bancroft altered into ‘robbers of churches,‘ in order to furnish a Scripture precedent for the word ‘church’ being applied to a material building” (On the Revision, pp. 7-8).  John R. Beard claimed:  “That he might for once stick the name church to a material building, he insisted on its being applied, in the nineteenth chapter of Acts, verse thirty-seven, to idols’ temples--‘neither robbers of churches,‘ in the original ‘temple-robbers’” (A Revised English Bible, p. 87). 

Was it a prelate’s goal to render faithfully the meaning of the Greek word at this verse or was his goal something else?  In his commentary on Acts, J. A. Alexander asserted that “robbers of churches is a Christian phrase put into the mouth of a heathen” (p. 217).  Marvin Vincent maintained that “the A. V. puts a droll anachronism into the mouth of the town-clerk of a Greek city” (Word Studies, I, p. 557).  In his book about Acts, H. A. Ironside commented that “the word should be ‘temples,’ for the word ‘church,’ of course, as we know it today was not known to them” (p. 460).  David Cloud’s Concise KJB Dictionary acknowledged that “in one passage, Acts 19:37, the Greek word hierosulos, meaning ‘a robber of a sacred place,’ is translated ‘church’” (p. 18). The Liberty Annotated Study Bible [KJV] has this note:  “robbers of churches (Gr. hierosulous) should be translated ‘robbers of temples’” (p. 1709). 

Ransom said:
I don't think that watching amateur-hour videos by heretics and lunatics is exactly redeeming the time, do you?

Those videos are Doctrinal videos, and the men who did them are Bible believing Christians.

So it is worth your time to watch them and study the information which they present.

Don't be a lazy Christian Scott.

Do some due diliegence in this area.

Ransom said:
Doesn't sound like this was very recently, or that it was a particularly high priority.

I don't think you're really trying all that hard to find a faithful church. More likely, you're a typical KJV-onlyist: lazy, disobedient to our Lord's commands (if you truly know him), and rebellious against legitimate, God-appointed authority over his disciples.

Scott, if the group and gathering of believers are not in subjection to God's Book, then I am not going to be under their "leadership."

Because if they do not submit to the Book, then their authority is not legitimate.

Biblebeliever said:
Those videos are Doctrinal videos, and the men who did them are Bible believing Christians.

So it is worth your time to watch them and study the information which they present.

Translation: "Is too!"

Please stop wasting my time with your robotic droning.

Don't be a lazy Christian Scott.

Says the Bible-burning, KJV-onlyist, hyper-Dispensationalist, Ruckman-worshipping, can't-think-for-himself, probably false Christian.

Do some due diliegence in this area.

I've been doing my "due dilgence" in this area for over 20 years. Neither you, nor Will Kinney, nor Dr. Petey the Pimp of Pensacola, have ever presented any meaningful argument in favour of your satanic KJV-worship. You certainly haven't, because you haven't presented any arguments at all. You are capable only of parroting others, and not even capable of defending your parroting when it is challenged. You're a useless representative of KJV worship. You're certainly all of one mind, but obviously it hasn't been your turn to use it for a very long time.

admin said:
So... let's see if I understand this correctly...

Bible"believer" wants us to believe that he is under the authority of the Book.
Bible"believer" rejects what the Book has to say about submitting to a local church.

Admin, where does the phrase: "local church" show up anywhere in the King James Holy Bible?

Where does it say in the word of God; that one has to submit to a "local gathering of saints" if that fellowship has gone into apostasy?

admin said:
Bible"believer" conveniently excuses his own rebellious rejection of the Book because he is not able to find a KJVO church.

Well again; if a gathering of saints do not submit to the Authority of Gopd's Holy Book (King James Bible), then they are already apostate. And I am not obligated to go and fellowship with them.

And while they may appear to have a form of godliness, they deny the power thereof, and so I am to turn away from them (2 Tim. 3:5).

admin said:
It happens all of the time! Bible"believer" is not alone. These KJVOs reject the Book. They aren't even able to find a KJVO church that satisfies all of their own desires. Why? Because they are not believers in the Book, to begin with!

I do know of King James Bible beleiving fellowships, but they are a bit far away. SO I plug into them online. One of them of which is brother David Peacock's fellowship, which is based in Jackonsville Florida. As well as brother Peter S. Ruckman's fellowship at Pensacola Florida.

Ransom said:
Translation: "Is too!"

Please stop wasting my time with your robotic droning.

You just don't want to take the time to watch them because you know the truth contained in them proves you wrong. That's all.

Ransom said:
I've been doing my "due dilgence" in this area for over 20 years.

If you have truly done your research in this subject for over 20 years, why then are you still defending the wrong side (i.e modern versions)?

If you have been studying this issue for that long; then you should definitely know better by now.

Ransom said:
Neither you, nor Will Kinney, nor Dr. Petey the Pimp of Pensacola, have ever presented any meaningful argument

Sure we have. Reprobates like yourself though just continue to reject Sound Doctrine and the truth. You would rather have itching ears. Simply because you cannot nor are able to endure Sound Doctrine.

Ransom said:
You certainly haven't, because you haven't presented any arguments at all.

Yes I have presented them. But you've rejected them due to your willful ignorance; stupidity, and your despising of the truth.

Ransom said:
You are capable only of parroting others, and not even capable of defending your parroting when it is challenged.

It is the other way around. Therefore, you basically just described your side; the Alexandrian Cult. All you Alexandrians do is repeat the lies and foolish claims that you hear made by the seminarians and leaders of the Alexandrian cult.

Ransom said:
You're certainly all of one mind, but obviously it hasn't been your turn to use it for a very long time.

When was the last time you actually used your mind???  Instead of believing what you are always told by the "educated" and "sophisticated scholars" out there who are promoting trash like the NIV and the other modern perversions?

Bibleburner said:
You just don't want to take the time to watch them because you know the truth contained in them proves you wrong. That's all.

When people claim that their opponents will not engage their foolish ideas because they know they are right, they are a) arrogant and b) unreasoning. At that point, the opponent may safely dismiss such people as paranoid crackpots.

If you have truly done your research in this subject for over 20 years, why then are you still defending the wrong side (i.e modern versions)?

When people claim that their opponents (who are better informed on a topic than they are) should know better, simply by virtue of disagreeing with them they are a) arrogant and b) unreflective and c) unable to consider even the possibility that they might actually be wrong. at this point, the opponent may safely dismiss such people as incorrigible and unworthy of their time.

Sure we have.

When people have no better argument than "Is too!" then they are a) risible and b) nothing else. At this point, the opponent may safely laugh at the person openly for his foolishness.

Ha ha ha, Bibleburner. Ha ha. Ha.

admin said:
You already told us there may be a church near you that would work. (Post 54)

You are not convincing.  Any so - called believer who rejects the idea of being a part of a local church, then questions that it isn't even biblical... has a real credibility problem.

You are among 4 other KJVOs that have frequented this forum that mocks the local church.

How did I mock the idea of a "local church?"

All I said was that the phrase: "local church" is not found anywhere in the Holy Bible.

Ransom said:
When people claim that their opponents (who are better informed on a topic than they are) should know better, simply by virtue of disagreeing with them they are a) arrogant and b) unreflective and c) unable to consider even the possibility that they might actually be wrong. at this point, the opponent may safely dismiss such people as incorrigible and unworthy of their time.

You are not better informed on the Bible Version Issue. You may claim to be but your not.

What I want to know is if you have really studied the issue concerning the Bible versions, then why do you still continue to defend Satanic counterfeits such as the NASB, NIV, etc.?

Ransom said:
When people have no better argument than "Is too!" then they are a) risible and b) nothing else. At this point, the opponent may safely laugh at the person openly for his foolishness.

Laugh all you want: For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool. This also is vanity (Ecc. 7:6).

You have proven yourself to be a reprobate concerning the faith. People like you constantly resist the truth.

Biblebeliever said:
What I want to know is if you have really studied the issue concerning the Bible versions, then why do you still continue to defend Satanic counterfeits such as the NASB, NIV, etc.?

What I want to know is, have you stopped sacrificing babies to Satan over a pyre of burning KJVs?

Biblebeliever said:
You have proven yourself to be a reprobate concerning the faith.

Your faith, maybe, since I have never been a KJV-onlyist.

There is no more chance that I will convert from Christianity to KJV-onlyism, than there is I would convert from Christianity to Islam. Both are antichrist.

Ransom said:
Your faith, maybe, since I have never been a KJV-onlyist.

There is no more chance that I will convert from Christianity to KJV-onlyism, than there is I would convert from Christianity to Islam. Both are antichrist.

What is antichrist is the spirit behind the modern versions.

Multiple, conflicting versions onlyism is of Satan and the antichrist.

The NIV is an antichrist bible, and so is your Nasb. As well as the other modern Vatican versions.

The King James Bible is the English Text that came from the pure line of manuscripts. The King James Bible is the greatest Book that has ever been written.