New video teaching by Bible believing Brother Will Kinney

Biblebeliever said:
What is antichrist is the spirit behind the modern versions.

I am not at all surprised that a KJV nut would basically confess to being on familiar terms with an antichrist spirit.

Ransom said:
I am not at all surprised that a KJV nut would basically confess to being on familiar terms with an antichrist spirit.

I can spot an antichrist bible because God's perfect and pure word tells me how to. Read 1 John 4:1-4.

Biblebeliever said:
I can spot an antichrist bible

Any idiot who thinks that the NIV, NKJV, et al is an "antichrist bible [sic]" is an uninformed fool. This means you.

Biblebeliever said:
Ransom said:

I can spot an antichrist bible because God's perfect and pure word tells me how to. Read 1 John 4:1-4.

Are you intentionally this stupid?  If you had any sense or comprehension, you would see by the standard you put up here to prove that NIV, NASB, NKJV et al. are antichrist, prove by this standard are just the opposite.  You are either on drugs, in denial, a complete idiot, an intentional false accuser...or all four.  One thing you are not is lead of the Spirit of Christ!

Biblebeliever said:
Multiple, conflicting versions onlyism is of Satan and the antichrist.

Are you seriously asserting that the multiple, conflicting pre-1611 English Bibles of which the KJV was a revision were "of Satan and the antichrist"?

It is a fact that there were multiple varying renderings and even some conflicting renderings between the varying pre-1611 English Bibles of which the KJV was a revision.

Since the makers of the KJV borrowed or followed a number of renderings from the 1582 Roman Catholic Rheims New Testament, that makes a far greater number of varying, conflicting renderings in the English sources used by the KJV translators.

Ransom said:
Any idiot who thinks that the NIV, NKJV, et al is an "antichrist bible [sic]" is an uninformed fool. This means you.

The NIV, ESV, NASB, are antichrist bibles. The spirit of antichrist is all over them. They are the very 'bibles' which Satan is using to bring in the One World Order, One World Religion and Apostate church. Gail Riplinger did a greak job of affirming that to be the case in her book and pamphlet.

logos1560 said:
Are you seriously asserting that the multiple, conflicting pre-1611 English Bibles of which the KJV was a revision were "of Satan and the antichrist"?

Are you asserting that there 200 conflicting English translations prior to the KJV of 1611???

Last time I checked there were only Several English Bibles which came before the King James Bible.

And not the 230+ conflicting English translations which we have today.

logos1560 said:
It is a fact that there were multiple varying renderings and even some conflicting renderings between the varying pre-1611 English Bibles of which the KJV was a revision.

Could you post some of those varying renderings then please???

logos1560 said:
Since the makers of the KJV borrowed or followed a number of renderings from the 1582 Roman Catholic Rheims New Testament, that makes a far greater number of varying, conflicting renderings in the English sources used by the KJV translators.

Could you post any proof of this assertion that you made??

Biblebeliever said:
logos1560 said:

Could you post any proof of this assertion that you made??

It has probably been posted before at this forum, but I will post some again.

About 1 Peter 1:20, Allen noted:  “The A. V. shows most markedly here the influence of the Rheims Bible, from which it adopts the verb in composition, the reference of the adverbial modifier to the predicate, the verb manifest, and the prepositional phrase for you” (Translating for King James, p. 18).  Concerning 1 Peter 4:9, Allen suggested that “this translation in the A. V. joins the first part of the sentence from the Rheims Bible to the final phrase of the Protestant translations” (p. 30).  Allen also observed:  "At Col. 2:18, he [KJV translator John Bois] explains that the [KJV] translators were relying upon the example of the Rheims Bible" (pp. 10, 62-63).  Thus, the first-hand testimony of a KJV translator acknowledged or confirmed that the KJV was influenced by the Rheims.

James Carleton noted: "One cannot but be struck by the large number of words which have come into the Authorized Version from the Vulgate through the medium of the Rhemish New Testament" (Part of Rheims in the Making of the English Bible, p. 32).  In his book, Carleton gave charts or comparisons in which he gave the rendering of the early Bibles and then the different rendering of the Rheims and KJV. 

J. R. Dore wrote:  "A very considerable number of the Rhemish renderings, which they introduced for the first time, were adopted by the revisers of King James's Bible of 1611" (Old Bibles, p. 303). 

Charles Butterworth noted:  "There are instances where the Rheims New Testament reads differently from all the preceding versions and yet has been followed later by similar readings in the King James Bible, indicating that the translators of 1611 by no means ignored the work that was done in 1582" (Literary Lineage of the KJV, p. 195).

Darlow and Moule wrote:  “This Rheims New Testament exerted a very considerable influence on the version of 1611, transmitting to it not only an extensive vocabulary, but also numerous distinctive phrases and turns of expression” (Historical Catalogue of the Printed Editions of Holy Scripture, p. 96).  Darlow and Moule noted that “the Rheims New Testament, though not mentioned--contributed appreciably to the changes introduced” (p. 134). 

In the introductory articles in Hendrickson’s reprint of the 1611, Alfred Pollard maintained that “the exiled Jesuit, Gregory Martin, must be recognized as one of the builders of the [1611] version of the Bible” (p. 28).

Here are some examples of many more that could be given.

Luke 23:19 insurrection (Tyndale's to Bishops) sedition (1582 Rheims, 1611 KJV)

Luke 23:32 evil doers (Tyndale's to Bishops') malefactors (1582 Rheims, 1611 KJV)

John 19:24 coat (Tyndale's to Bishops) vesture (1582 Rheims, 1611 KJV)

Acts 10:1 captain (Tyndale's to Bishops') centurion (1582 Rheims, 1611 KJV)

Acts 24:4 courtesy (Tyndale's to Bishops's) clemency (1582 Rheims, 1611 KJV)

2 Timothy 3:13 deceivers (Tyndale's to Bishops) seducers (1582 Rheims, 1611 KJV)

Biblebeliever said:
The NIV, ESV, NASB, are antichrist bibles.

So you are not embarrassed to out yourself as an uninformed fool. So be it, fool.

The spirit of antichrist is all over them.

You're the one planting big wet kisses all over his backside, so you'd know.