No organ at FBC on Sunday morning

Totally unrelated to OP, (other than the fact that someone did mention her) Mrs. Godfrey is an exceptional organist.  While studying music at TT, she chose organ as her proficiency because most people chose piano or voice. 

Proficient she is on that instrument.  Extremely.  She is probably the best organist that ever has been around the various ministries of FBCH and HAC. 

That said, I would think Mrs. Colsten's absence would leave a sort of void - just a feeling of something not being quite right. 

Talking about a dynamic duo----Mrs Godfrey has a twin brother who is just as exceptional on the organ as she is.  For years, he was the organist in Chattanooga at Highland Park and was the organist for Lee Roberson's funeral.  Those two individuals are remarkable musicians.

I wish a concert with both of them performing on the instruments would've been held while she was at FBC or HAC.  Definitely an opportunity missed!

tobytyler said:
Talking about a dynamic duo----Mrs Godfrey has a twin brother who is just as exceptional on the organ as she is.  For years, he was the organist in Chattanooga at Highland Park and was the organist for Lee Roberson's funeral.  Those two individuals are remarkable musicians.

I wish a concert with both of them performing on the instruments would've been held while she was at FBC or HAC.  Definitely an opportunity missed!

I love Mrs. Godfrey, and we still stay in contact with each other.

patriotic said:
Totally unrelated to OP, (other than the fact that someone did mention her) Mrs. Godfrey is an exceptional organist.  While studying music at TT, she chose organ as her proficiency because most people chose piano or voice. 

Proficient she is on that instrument.  Extremely.  She is probably the best organist that ever has been around the various ministries of FBCH and HAC. 

That said, I would think Mrs. Colsten's absence would leave a sort of void - just a feeling of something not being quite right.
Not according to Grounded Grid...he is still cutting Mrs. Colsten to pieces on the other forum. 

16KJV11 said:
patriotic said:

Not according to Grounded Grid...he is still cutting Mrs. Colsten to pieces on the other forum.

Awww, that's because he's such an expertise on the instrument himself.  (practicing my gold glittering)

16KJV11 said:
patriotic said:

Let's see. Grounded Grid, I am an Angel, and Preable. Sounds a lot like a tv show that used to be on except Larry, Curley, and Moe were a lot funnier.

BALAAM said:
16KJV11 said:
patriotic said:

Let's see. Grounded Grid, I am an Angel, and Preable. Sounds a lot like a tv show that used to be on except Larry, Curley, and Moe were a lot funnier.
I think GG is a shoe in for Moe.

16KJV11 said:
BALAAM said:
16KJV11 said:
patriotic said:

I think GG is a shoe in for Moe.
True.....someone need to smack him up side the head!