Note: I Will NOT Be On New Forum

Tim

Elect
Reaction score
I want anyone who lurks the forums to know that I won't be participating on the new forum.

I am only sharing this becasue I have a history of playing games and I was disturbed that users might assume any trolls on the new forum were me.

No, they're probably hoping FSSL will notice it and ban you from here....

rolleyes.jpg

Tim said:
Whoever created the "Tim" ID on the new forum must be seeking to lure me in. Uncool.

Well, it's a good thing you told us, given all the nothing we can do about it.

Tim said:
Actually. My first thought was that YOU created it. But. Who knows for sure.
Nope.  Creating a false username to troll with would link me to that forum, and I don't want no part of it.

"Someone told me" you did it.  ::)

Tim said:
Actually. I was hoping this thread would encourage whoever created the ID to stop using it, and, perhaps management at the new forum would consider locking it down. I assume someone lurking between forums created the ID.
Why would they lock it down?  Apparently, they need all the folks they can get, even if they are trolls.    8)

Tim... all they have is this forum! Without the .org, they have no material. They are a cannibalistic crew. It won't be long before we see a surfer smashing a tomato.

Welcome back home Tim!

You may get a poke in the ribs, once-in-a-while here... Over there... the gnashing of teeth is strong! :D

Tim said:
Don't worry. I won't be joining.
Really?  You assume we might be worried?  Are you expecting wailing and gnashing of teeth from us if you join over there? 

Tim said:
And since you are always the first in line to point out how stupid and pointless my contributions are ........
Quick fix for that.  Stop being stupid and pointless.

Tim said:
FSSL said:
Welcome back home Tim!

You may get a poke in the ribs, once-in-a-while here... Over there... the gnashing of teeth is strong! :D

Don't be so eager to assume anything about me.

So, we shouldn't assume you're telling the truth about not joining there??  8)  :p

;D  ;D  ;D

Just messin' with ya Tim. :)

Is the forum referred to on this thread the old FFF or new one?

Tim said:
Actually. I was hoping this thread would encourage whoever created the ID to stop using it, and, perhaps management at the new forum would consider locking it down. I assume someone lurking between forums created the ID.

Better yet, why don't you man up and go over there and ask them directly instead of relying on assumptions, "hoping," and cowardice? This forum isn't a messaging service.

Ransom said:
Tim said:

Better yet, why don't you man up and go over there and ask them directly instead of relying on assumptions, "hoping," and cowardice? This forum isn't a messaging service.
"Man up" isn't in his vocabulary.  Apparently, Timmeh thinks he can post that forum's screenshots here, and post replies to the screenshot here in the hope that he'll get a reply over there to his post over here.     

Tim said:
Back up your post and remove this thread then.

The post that said "do it yourself"? Ditto. The forum is not your message service, and I am not your employee. I'm not under any obligation to edit the forum just because you regret your poor choices.

Tim said:
I am only sharing this becasue I have a history of playing games.....
A history of playing games?  You're playing them right now you blithering boob....

I don't think I ever said I would ban someone for putting a link to their forum. I said I would not be giving the link.

I banned PY because he started it by replicating this forum and promoting here, maliciously. Aleshanee and Rogue had their accounts disabled so that PY could not come back here (as he did in setting up a sock and logging in via my password).  It was malicious.

I am not going to ban anyone for linking to their forum. I am not going to freely give it out.  Participate here and there. I don't care.

FSSL said:
I don't think I ever said I would ban someone for putting a link to their forum. I said I would not be giving the link.

I banned PY because he started it by replicating this forum and promoting here, maliciously. Aleshanee and Rogue had their accounts disabled so that PY could not come back hear (as he did in setting up a sock and logging in via my password).  It was malicious.

I am not going to ban anyone for linking to their forum. I am not going to freely give it out.  Participate here and there. I don't care.
Timmeh.....there's your permission....now you can be as erratic as we expect you to be with no repercussion.

Has anyone over there been greatly offended yet?  :)