Note: I Will NOT Be On New Forum

Tarheel Baptist said:
Has anyone over there been greatly offended yet?  :)
Probably not enough folks over there to get offended yet.  However, since aleshanee is there, it wouldn't surprise me if someone said something to offend her already.  It don't take much.

This is traffic?

4 users here talking about 3 users there talking about 1 poster here.

Real dialogue.

Meh.

FreeToBeMe said:
However, since aleshanee is there, it wouldn't surprise me if someone said something to offend her already.  It don't take much.

Done! Tim just did it!!!

Wooooooo!  Now I will be able to sleep tonight!

Jim Jones said:
This is traffic?

Real dialogue.

Meh.

If you're dissatisfied with the quality of the conversation, contribute something better.

Never mind, look whom I'm talking to.

Tarheel Baptist said:
Has anyone over there been greatly offended yet?  :)

With all the thin skin there....it won't take long

BEWARE...

If you participate in that new forum, you will not be banned. However, your pastor may get a phone call and you will be reported to the authorities.

How's that for inTIMidation!

FSSL said:
BEWARE...

If you participate in that new forum, you will not be banned. However, your pastor may get a phone call and you will be reported to the authorities.

Congrats on being banned.  :)
As to the threats, that has been the M.O. of that particular poster...I refer you to my concerns awhile ago concerning my PMs with said poster.

Why the new forum?
This one seems to OK.
Moderation to keep it viewable.
Goes off-line rarely.
Lot's of interesting people.
I could go on.
So why do we need a new forum as I don't have enough time to do this one justice?

Ransom said:
Jim Jones said:
This is traffic?

Real dialogue.

Meh.

If you're dissatisfied with the quality of the conversation, contribute something better.

Low day, huh?

bgwilkinson said:
Why the new forum?
This one seems to OK.
Goes off-line rarely.
I could go on.
So why do we need a new forum as I don't have enough time to do this ne justice?

You've never been unemployed or drew disability?

bgwilkinson said:
So why do we need a new forum as I don't have enough time to do this ne justice?

It's the longstanding pattern with the FFF.

It runs successfully for some time, until someone gets disgruntled for some reason. He runs off and starts his own forum. It never gets popular and dies. What the users have decided is the "legitimate" FFF (various iterations hosted by Don Elbourne, Andrew Teasdale's before he sold it and it turned into a spamfest, and this one) continue on unfazed by the pretenders.

The difference being that the "legit" forums generally succeed one another when the previous iteration fails. Andrew's forum took over after Hurricane Katrina took Don offline, and this forum succeeded Andrew's after he sold it off and it became unusable. Meanwhile, the pretender forums are just a sort of electronic church split.

Jim Jones said:
Ransom said:

Low day, huh?

You realize you prove my point with every post, right?

Ransom said:
Meanwhile, the pretender forums are just a sort of electronic church split.

A pruning... Good to do that once in awhile.
I don't know if it is common knowledge, but I do eliminate users who have never posted in 365 days or more.

FSSL said:
BEWARE...

They are trying to set me up for a criminal case by saying that I was harassing them. Harassment is a serious issue. Internet stalking is another serious problem.

I never interacted with the poster claiming to have a case against me. Tomato was doxing* me (requiring admin to delete the doxing) and threats of contacting my pastor are excused.

*posting personal information I never supplied on their forum. Even if information is easy to locate on the internet, it is illegal to bring personal information into a forum. Supplying links to my personal identification is unethical and illegal. Good think I laugh this stuff off! If it were to ever happen to a poster here, a banning will be swift.

Ransom said:
Jim Jones said:
This is traffic?

Real dialogue.

Meh.

The original sniper is complaining that the battle is boring.

What fun!

earnestly contend

Jim Jones said:
bgwilkinson said:
Why the new forum?
This one seems to OK.
Goes off-line rarely.
I could go on.

You've never been unemployed or drew disability?

Never been a time when I didn't have people trying to get me to do  work for them.

Never been unemployed, always been the employer.

Never on disability, what's that?