Notice on Trolling

qwerty said:
Timothy said:
admin said:
Ironman has been banned for Excessive trolling.

... and Timothy still stands ... ;)

Congrats on being top of the heap!
LOL, Timmy at the forefront now!

good-luck-troll-dolls1.jpg

I understand that a lot of you guys have had experience with trolls and sockpuppets in the past. And I think it is a terrible practice to do those things. But if every new person that comes on this forum that sounds vaguely like someone else is going to get called a troll, especially if they have no idea what that means, it's going to deter some people from continuing to post. I enjoy this forum very much, and have had a great time getting to know some of your personalities, and would like to see this place succeed. Perhaps a little benefit of the doubt or innocent until PROVEN guilty? Don't want this forum to get a bad rep.

Bro Blue said:
I understand that a lot of you guys have had experience with trolls and sockpuppets in the past. And I think it is a terrible practice to do those things. But if every new person that comes on this forum that sounds vaguely like someone else is going to get called a troll, especially if they have no idea what that means, it's going to deter some people from continuing to post. I enjoy this forum very much, and have had a great time getting to know some of your personalities, and would like to see this place succeed. Perhaps a little benefit of the doubt or innocent until PROVEN guilty? Don't want this forum to get a bad rep.

This place is succeeding.  This IS the "FFF" now.  The other place is done and will be gone soon.  Nothing but a few trolls left and Ironman.  LOL, $18k down the toilet. 

Top said:
This place is succeeding.  This IS the "FFF" now.  The other place is done and will be gone soon.  Nothing but a few trolls left and Ironman.  LOL, $18k down the toilet.

In my classromm, take out the three chattiest kids and never a sound is heard.

Top said:

DEfine success?

Lorainne said:
Top said:

DEfine success?

It's when you make a "su" out of "cc" and "ess".

I'm fair, just get rid of all the name callers here. This Forum with grow... 8)