Old Time Religion Conference at Greg Neals Church...............................

Tom Brennan said:
16KJV11 said:
Since when does believing in those things make you a sick, lawless pervert?
So, I have to be anti-KJV, accept whatever junk comes down the pike to put in my church, throw away confrontational evangelism, believe in 'equal elder rule-riiiight..." to not be in the same camp Neal is in? 
You my friend, are as intolerant as you claim us to be.

'zactly

And here comes one of the Killer B's.  Proves my point. By association you are in the same camp as Braemer and Baptist! :) :)  I am sure that yelping about being an old paths fundamentalist really draws the lost to Christ. No, I have personally seen that it draws more nutcases to the carnage.  It is a cesspool of Biblical ignorance.  "KJV is the only version for the English World."  Yea, the people who are anti scholarship are the smartest people in the world when it comes to Bible translations! LOLOLO  Clowndimonium!

And here comes one of the Killer B's.  Proves my point. By association you are in the same camp as Braemer and Baptist! :) :) 

And you remain in the camp of arrogantly stuck on stupid, Escapee Wannabe. Tom was merely agreeing that not everyone who is KJVO, confrontational soul winning, and standards is of the same stripe and agreement of the Neal Carnival. Baptist can speak to his own associations but I am not exactly in the camp. Carry on ... facts have never stopped you before.

16KJV11 said:
Binaca Chugger said:
I just cannot comprehend how anyone who claims to be knowledgeable AT ALL about the Bible could wind up at that conference.  This is the exact reason I left the IFB movement.  I never want to be associated with this group of people - ever!
I'm not leaving IFBdom but I want NO part of Neal and his pack of pervs.

If you are still part of IFBdumb, you are linked to these clowns whether you like it or not. Not a choice. 

Escapee said:
Tom Brennan said:
16KJV11 said:
Since when does believing in those things make you a sick, lawless pervert?
So, I have to be anti-KJV, accept whatever junk comes down the pike to put in my church, throw away confrontational evangelism, believe in 'equal elder rule-riiiight..." to not be in the same camp Neal is in? 
You my friend, are as intolerant as you claim us to be.

'zactly

And here comes one of the Killer B's.  Proves my point. By association you are in the same camp as Braemer and Baptist! :) :)  I am sure that yelping about being an old paths fundamentalist really draws the lost to Christ. No, I have personally seen that it draws more nutcases to the carnage.  It is a cesspool of Biblical ignorance.  "KJV is the only version for the English World."  Yea, the people who are anti scholarship are the smartest people in the world when it comes to Bible translations! LOLOLO  Clowndimonium!

Absolutely spot on.

Pastor Marty said:
And here comes one of the Killer B's.  Proves my point. By association you are in the same camp as Braemer and Baptist! :) :) 

And you remain in the camp of arrogantly stuck on stupid, Escapee Wannabe. Tom was merely agreeing that not everyone who is KJVO, confrontational soul winning, and standards is of the same stripe and agreement of the Neal Carnival. Baptist can speak to his own associations but I am not exactly in the camp. Carry on ... facts have never stopped you before.

O so you have changed?  Tell us more.  That apparent balance your trying to show isn't extended to Southern Baptists Marty boy! We are all a bunch of egg-sucking liberals who dont preach the gospel or stand for anything.  At least that is what all the Fundy pastors taught me growing up! Not sure what a wannabe is but I pastor a healthy growing church and I havent had to sit on the roof to do it! ;-) #clowndimonium

bruinboy said:
16KJV11 said:
Binaca Chugger said:
I just cannot comprehend how anyone who claims to be knowledgeable AT ALL about the Bible could wind up at that conference.  This is the exact reason I left the IFB movement.  I never want to be associated with this group of people - ever!
I'm not leaving IFBdom but I want NO part of Neal and his pack of pervs.

If you are still part of IFBdumb, you are linked to these clowns whether you like it or not. Not a choice.

EXACTLY

Pastor Marty said:

Wait..Wait... Wait did you just say Standards?  Not sure your "standards" are that of a Christian!

kaba said:
Pastor Marty said:

Wait..Wait... Wait did you just say Standards?  Not sure your "standards" are that of a Christian!

Standard deviation

Maybe he is talking about the Dewey Decimal standard used in libraries. :)  What a maroon.

I am always amazed how the "Cowards" stop by for a fundamental "Hit and Run" comment.  They "Dine and Dash".  I am wondering if they really even believe their own non-sense. It is truly indefensible.  How do you defend being weak men with a weak gospel and a weak agenda.  The camp is getting smaller and smaller for them! Sad!

Their posts are like this......."KJV, Bless gawd, Standing for truth" see you in a year when I make my next "Hit and Run". I'm not answering any questions.  Kinda like Obama! Narcissism is narcissism! :)

Sadly, two of these men are promoters of a Bible college.  I feel sorry for those students who traverse the country to learn from a man who would rather receive the praise of a criminal voyeuristic pervert than to simply minister to his own church.  Hmmmm......  a pastor, Bible college chancellor who allows criminal, even convicted sex offenders in his puplit and goes to receive a purse from others.  Deja Vu baby - its FBCH all over again.

I guess they really are on the old paths.

Binaca Chugger said:
Sadly, two of these men are promoters of a Bible college.  I feel sorry for those students who traverse the country to learn from a man who would rather receive the praise of a criminal voyeuristic pervert than to simply minister to his own church.  Hmmmm......  a pastor, Bible college chancellor who allows criminal, even convicted sex offenders in his puplit and goes to receive a purse from others.  Deja Vu baby - its FBCH all over again.

Okay, that one made me laugh.

Binaca Chugger said:

Bible kawlage Chancellor?  That is funny for sure. :)

It would seem to me that EVERY group (Christian or Otherwise) and EVERY occupation (whether pastor, doctor, lawyer, police, fire, etc.) ... has its own 10% "lunatic fringe."  If we are going to define one another by the lunacy of our 10%, we are all in trouble.

Not A Sermon ... Just A Thought ...

Baptist Bishop said:
It would seem to me that EVERY group (Christian or Otherwise) and EVERY occupation (whether pastor, doctor, lawyer, police, fire, etc.) ... has its own 10% "lunatic fringe."  If we are going to define one another by the lunacy of our 10%, we are all in trouble.

Pshaw.  I'm proudly part of the 100% lunatic fringe. 

Baptist Bishop said:

But we have every right, nay, responsibility to mark as heretic and party of the perverts those who would promote and receive praise and pay from those in the criminal 10%.

Binaca Chugger said:
Baptist Bishop said:

But we have every right, nay, responsibility to mark as heretic and party of the perverts those who would promote and receive praise and pay from those in the criminal 10%.

^^^Bingo!

Reading some posts on this thread would make me think some were bitter, except for the Freebird fact that Ex- Xers cannot be bitter. That's true because I read it on the internet.

Brennan and 1611 are a long way from the idiocy of the Neal's...a blind man could see that...but obviously not a bitter man.

Gimmie that old time peep show
repeat
repeat
It was good enough for David, it's good enough for me..

other featured old time music includes:

Be Thou My Vision
He Hideth My Camera
When I Survey....

and many more.

Tarheel Baptist said:
Reading some posts on this thread would make me think some were bitter, except for the Freebird fact that Ex- Xers cannot be bitter. That's true because I read it on the internet.

Brennan and 1611 are a long way from the idiocy of the Neal's...a blind man could see that...but obviously not a bitter man.

>>>BINGO