(Pastor) Cameron Giovanelli pleads guilty today

GuyfawkesV49

Elect
Reaction score
https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/crime/bs-md-cr-dundalk-pastor-plea-20191204-u2kkzndzjnh55alihjhh67tgi4-story.html

He got a great deal. 

I was praying that the whole truth would come out concerning this case, without any possibility of denials like the ones that Cameron and his wife made earlier this year.  Looks like that has taken place.  How convenient, only 90 days in the slammer, and then Cameron will be out in time for the grand opening of North Florida Baptist College in September.  Jack Schaap must be jealous - what was his sentence, something like 12 years?

illinoisguy said:
I was praying that the whole truth would come out concerning this case, without any possibility of denials like the ones that Cameron and his wife made earlier this year.  Looks like that has taken place.  How convenient, only 90 days in the slammer, and then Cameron will be out in time for the grand opening of North Florida Baptist College in September.  Jack Schaap must be jealous - what was his sentence, something like 12 years?

I can hear the screams of anguish all the way from Kentucky to Pennsylvania! :eek:

16KJV11 said:
illinoisguy said:

I can hear the screams of anguish all the way from Kentucky to Pennsylvania! :eek:
What a difference those cursed state lines made
Turned months into years for JS.

http://youtu.be/T2ER6SM_uAM

Good video - that took a lot of guts, to publicly repudiate his own dad.  Maybe there is hope for the IFB movement after all.

Twisted said:
http://youtu.be/T2ER6SM_uAM
Short, sweet, to the point.
I'm sure dad Gray is hot under the collar about it.
But that's ok.
It needed said.

Another son spouts off.

http://youtu.be/Ioz7jneaU5A

It gives me hope that there are pastors that care for the victims....thank you!!

I?m not sure what?s going on but I assume Big Bob, a leader of IFB fundamentalism, has tweeted his support of a pervert. His two sons, aspiring leaders in IFB fundamentalism, are courageously denouncing said pervert and offering a rebuke to their father at the same time.

Is that the gist of it?

Tarheel Baptist said:
I?m not sure what?s going on but I assume Big Bob, a leader of IFB fundamentalism, has tweeted his support of a pervert. His two sons, aspiring leaders in IFB fundamentalism, are courageously denouncing said pervert and offering a rebuke to their father at the same time.

Is that the gist of it?

Very "gisty".

Tarheel Baptist said:

Is that the gist of it?

I looked into his twitter, the only thing I see is a tweet about why innocent people plead guilty to crimes they didn't commit (Giovanelli though admits he did said crimes) - it's a link to an article on guiltypleaproblem.org. There's nothing about Cameron Giovanelli though.

May the Lord bless these 2 brave, courageous Pastor's for this unheard of denunciation of perversion and perverts!
They should get the Baptist Funnymentalism medal of honor!
It takes real courage to do that... :eek:

brianb said:
Tarheel Baptist said:

Is that the gist of it?

I looked into his twitter, the only thing I see is a tweet about why innocent people plead guilty to crimes they didn't commit (Giovanelli though admits he did said crimes) - it's a link to an article on guiltypleaproblem.org. There's nothing about Cameron Giovanelli though.

I saw this link posted elsewhere.
https://mobile.twitter.com/bobgraysr/status/1159203108175659008

Tarheel Baptist said:
brianb said:
Tarheel Baptist said:

Is that the gist of it?

Somebody get me a trash can. After reading that, I'm gonna be sick.

Baptist City Holdout said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
brianb said:
Tarheel Baptist said:

Is that the gist of it?

I agree. Even if the accuser was a false accuser (which is rare) the accuser would be found out. The best thing to do is to believe them (and doesn't the Bible say love/charity believes all things? A Christian knows what that means. ) Thankfully Sr. is retired and his sons are following the new better trend which is Biblical - not everything that is "politically correct" is anti-Biblical.    If anything, it shows that in this case the world finally agrees with the Bible on this.  Since #metoo nobody is above the law including high profile figures like Harvey Weinstein - they even see wisdom in the "Billy Graham rule". 

brianb said:
Baptist City Holdout said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
brianb said:
Tarheel Baptist said:

Is that the gist of it?

I agree. Even if the accuser was a false accuser (which is rare) the accuser would be found out. The best thing to do is to believe them (and doesn't the Bible say love/charity believes all things? A Christian knows what that means. ) Thankfully Sr. is retired and his sons are following the new better trend which is Biblical - not everything that is "politically correct" is anti-Biblical.    If anything, it shows that in this case the world finally agrees with the Bible on this.  Since #metoo nobody is above the law including high profile figures like Harvey Weinstein - they even see wisdom in the "Billy Graham rule".

Billy Graham!!
He?s a liberal compromiser.
The IFB?s need no help from Billy Graham.
Sure he was morally pure, but his wife wore pants and he used fake bibles...which are the true fundamentals of the faith.