Pastor Makes Mistake...

If their not Messianic Jew or a Gentile believer as described in the New Covenant. They are most sure a pagan. They worship on pagan holidays such as Christmas and Easter. They force their pagan legalistic values on other people via spiritual abuse. They cleverly mix false teaching in with biblical teaching to make people feel they are mainstream Christianity. They haven't quit figured out how to make their sex scandals to their congregation appear normal. They want to use church discipline to control people. No wonder the pagan Baptist lifestyle is circling the drain.

If their not Messianic Jew or a Gentile believer as described in the New Covenant. They are most sure a pagan. They worship on pagan holidays such as Christmas and Easter. They force their pagan legalistic values on other people via spiritual abuse. They cleverly mix false teaching in with biblical teaching to make people feel they are mainstream Christianity. They haven't quit figured out how to make their sex scandals to their congregation appear normal. They want to use church discipline to control people. No wonder the pagan Baptist lifestyle is circling the drain.
Please, get a thesaurus, dictionary, and a good grasp of the English language before you post again. You're making yourself look more ridiculous every time you attempt to post. Night Vinnie.

Please, get a thesaurus, dictionary, and a good grasp of the English language before you post again. You're making yourself look more ridiculous every time you attempt to post. Night Vinnie.
I know some people like you Fredo can't handle the truth. I do not need a dictionary to describe the pagans and Baptist aka cult.
Laila Tov

I know some people like you Fredo can't handle the truth. I do not need a dictionary to describe the pagans and Baptist aka cult.
Laila Tov
Comprehension is a good thing. Go buy you some.

according to scholars... 🧐... originally ... (in roman culture - where the term pagan came from)... a pagan... known in rome as paganus... was simply a person who lived outside the city.. ..usually a farmer or other country dwelling citizen - but one who was not a soldier.... ... so a paganus... or pagan... could actually be a christian in those days...... ..( and being born in the middle of nowhere on the navajo reservation i was definitely born a pagan even though my navajo grandmother was a christian .. )....

but then around 1400 ad the word pagan appeared in english literature to describe someone practicing a religion other than christianity..... i think the book le morte de artur was the first time the word pagan appeared. ... but i don;t have a source to cite - i;m just repeating what i rmember being taught in sunday school a long time ago.... and in hawaiian no less.....:cool:
Interesting.

I already cornered the market on it!
Only thing I'm buying is stocks when the market opens tomorrow at 9:30
Probably insider trading on your part. I'll let them know.

Maybe tomorrow we can do colors.
I don't think you've advanced far enough to do that. We'll let your teacher decide when we get you to school on that short bus.

You deplorable I forgot more in 5 minutes than you know in a lifetime.

You deplorable I forgot more in 5 minutes than you know in a lifetime.
Either learn to use punctuation or move on. Your stupidity is astounding. If you forgot more in five minutesIt's probably because you're older than I am, and you've got a HUGE problem, Alzy! Again, did you take your mental meds? I've called the mental police for you.