Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cell Phone

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Book Allowance

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Pension / 401K / IRA match

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Why are you jealous? You and others are a slave to the monetary system.
Everyday you get up and work for Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express plus car payments and house payments.
A debtor is always a slave to the lender. Mishlei (Proverbs) 22:7
"The rich rule over the poor,
and the borrower is slave to the lender"
I live debt free. I owe no man anything. You have no idea how that feels. I always kid my wife when we are out shopping that spending money is hard work. Lol
Roughly 1/2 the people in America don't have a $1000 in the bank for an emergency. Credit card debt is at record high levels
Yes I am free. People should try being a lender rather than a borrower. Their lives would be so much easier.
You may have said already, but what profession are you in? how did you make your money?

Since you seem to like to brga how are your kids? Tell us about those you have made a difference in their lives. What ministries have you supported. To you give to missions? Charity?

There is nothing wrong with money and God sometimes blesses people with wealth but the bible is clear the love of money is wrong. God blesses us with material wealth to care for our families and to help others. You seem like the type that wants money just to show others how important and great you are.

Do you not attend church because you have been unable to find a congeration who likes you and can get along with you or possibly one thats good enough for you?
1710167800386.png

Last edited:
You may have said already, but what profession are you in? how did you make your money?

Since you seem to like to brga how are your kids? Tell us about those you have made a difference in their lives. What ministries have you supported. To you give to missions? Charity?

There is nothing wrong with money and God sometimes blesses people with wealth but the bible is clear the love of money is wrong. God blesses us with material wealth to care for our families and to help others. You seem like the type that wants money just to show others how important and great you are.

Do you not attend church because you have been unable to find a congeration who likes you and can get along with you or possibly one thats good enough for you?
View attachment 5352
I was an manufacturing engineering programmer for 38 years. I made a huge difference in my wife's life both spiritually and financially. I support area food banks, veterans and the International Fellowship of Christian and Jews. I made my fortune in the stock market and I continue to be a day trader, especially buying and selling puts and calls on the market.
My current project is a poor elderly woman who is my wife's best friend.
She needs hearing aids and can't afford them. I will be taking her to the hearing doctor to get her hearing checked and I will pay for her hearing aids at whatever the cost. That is my Mitzvah (act of kindness). Adonai has blessed me beyond my wildest imagination. Adonai expects me to be generous to others with what He gives me to manage. One reason we don't attend church is the animosity and jealousy towards us. One woman in the Baptist church restroom called my wife the 'B' word.
So I have a super negative view of Baptists.
My father was a closet Ashkenazi Jew, because of antisemitism and racism and my mother was a Gentile. According to Orthodox Judaism if your mother is a Jew than you are. So according to them I am not a Jew. According to Reform Judaism if your father is a Jew than you are a Jew. So according to them I am a Jew.
Actually if you would meet me on the street I would be wearing flip flops a ratty pair of jeans and a torn tee shirt that says "what you see is what you get" driving my 2009 Subaru Forester.
The Lincoln is my wife's car that I bought her for birthday a couple years ago. She has wet macular degeneration now 20240311_105832.jpgand doesnt drive anymore. treat my wife like the queen she is. She is my soulmate and the love of my life. I'm currently in the ER at the hospital in Charlotte with my 94 year old mother. I need to go for now.

You are not a good son.
Who do.you pays her bill every month for the last 8 years for her 5 star independent living facility where she is waited on hand and foot?
I don't know where you come from, but we take care of family members in our family. I see people often dropping their folks in a nursing home to die and forget about them.

You are about as judgemental as my own mother. Hope you have someone around in your old age if you make that far to take care of you and not put you in a holding container and forget about you so you will die quickly so their not inconvenienced.

You are about as judgemental as my own mother. Hope you have someone around in your old age if you make that far to take care of you and not put you in a holding container and forget about you so you will die quickly so their not inconvenienced.
God provides. I'm not worried.

I hope He does for your sake.
I had an emotional day yesterday with my mother and her doctor.
I don't need your put downs and uninformative comments.

I hope He does for your sake.
I had an emotional day yesterday with my mother and her doctor.
I don't need your put downs and uninformative comments.
You posted the unflattering photo, and then publicly defamed your own mother. I think she was the one that needed that you be upbraided.

I sent that photo to my other siblings in PA about 600 miles from here upon their request. I just happened to be transparent with the photo on this forum so legalistic judgemental and small minded people like you wouldn't think I was making this up.
My IFB mother is legalistic and judgemental and with her passive aggressive behavior she is actually in the same unfortunate class as you. She almost single handily destroyed our family with her IBF indoctrination. When she passes that will end the Baptistic cult on our family. Even though my little brother lives in Providence the Jewish side of Charlotte he is Catholic, my sister is non denominational and my other brother doesn't go to church anymore. None of these siblings will ever show up at her funeral neither will my wife and my little brothers wife. By contrast my fathers funeral at First Baptist in Matthews, NC was a packed out service with full military honors. My little brother and I gave the eulogy. When my father was in hospice for 2 weeks before he passed, my mother never visited him once. My little brother and me will be the only family members will be in charge of the funeral arrangements and a small remembrance of her life at her facility. I love and honor my mother. I abhor how she as treated folks over the years and the church jumping every couple of years. My little brother and I were much closer to our late father.

I sent that photo to my other siblings in PA about 600 miles from here upon their request. I just happened to be transparent with the photo on this forum so legalistic judgemental and small minded people like you wouldn't think I was making this up.
My IFB mother is legalistic and judgemental and with her passive aggressive behavior she is actually in the same unfortunate class as you. She almost single handily destroyed our family with her IBF indoctrination. When she passes that will end the Baptistic cult on our family. Even though my little brother lives in Providence the Jewish side of Charlotte he is Catholic, my sister is non denominational and my other brother doesn't go to church anymore. None of these siblings will ever show up at her funeral neither will my wife and my little brothers wife. By contrast my fathers funeral at First Baptist in Matthews, NC was a packed out service with full military honors. My little brother and I gave the eulogy. When my father was in hospice for 2 weeks before he passed, my mother never visited him once. My little brother and me will be the only family members will be in charge of the funeral arrangements and a small remembrance of her life at her facility. I love and honor my mother. I abhor how she as treated folks over the years and the church jumping every couple of years. My little brother and I were much closer to our late father.
None of that gives you leave to act like a turd to your mom.

What IFB doctrine in particular did you find problematic?

Oh wow we are back to name calling!
Who are you to tell me how to act towards my mom when you probably came from a broken home with multiple divorces?
You should know what IFB doctrines are problematic because you practice them everyday in your behavior, actions and words that offend other people.

Excuse me while I get back to the trading platform to make money.

Oh wow we are back to name calling!
I didn't call you any name.

Who are you to tell me how to act towards my mom...
Part of your audience.

...when you probably came from a broken home with multiple divorces?
:rolleyes:
You remind me of a child.

You should know what IFB doctrines are problematic...
Pick the one that made your mother the most odious. I'm asking you for specifics.

...because you practice them everyday in your behavior, actions and words that offend other people.
Hayman!