Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cell Phone

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Book Allowance

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Pension / 401K / IRA match

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Me of course! Because I have the most toys and money! Oops did I just say that to a valueless gentile?

Crypto is not something you would want to own.
Like the famous philosopher of the past said, "You gotta know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em."

I take profits instead of letting it sit there. Also, I am in a group of miners.

Like the famous philosopher of the past said, "You gotta know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em."

I take profits instead of letting it sit there. Also, I am in a group of miners.
Yes tomorrow might be a good day to take some money off the table. I see crypto was down today. I don't crypto correlates to the market very well. Happy mining!

Here is a book you need to read to understand life, because right now you are clueless. 20240312_173333.jpg

Me of course! Because I have the most toys and money! Oops did I just say that to a valueless gentile?
I'm gonna be honest here...you're being a jackass...a HUGE jackass...Gentile or not, Christ loves us. Don't like it, how about moving your Jewish behind somewhere else. It's people like you that give Jews a bad name and make it harder for the rest of us. Period!

Me of course! Because I have the most toys and money!
Hmmm, you must be compensating for something.

Now how would a real Messianic Jew describe you? Oh yeah. He'd say you're greedy of filthy lucre. Certainly unfit for any kind of ministry, if you could even be called a Christian.

Oops did I just say that to a valueless gentile?
Not at all. He is not a Jew which is one outwardly. But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

I can tell by your words, that you are the uncircumcised one.

I have servants like you to clean all 3 floors in my home and no I won't hire you. So don't ask
Philippians 2:5-7 - Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

Here is a book you need to read to understand life, because right now you are clueless. View attachment 5362
I don't need some obscure 2nd century commentary revamped to seem more judaistic than it was. I have the authoritative writings of the apostles themselves, with some sprinkling of the work of Spirit-filled gentiles just to remind you that the kingdom of God was taken from the Jews, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. Matthew 21:43

'Messianic Jew.' Something none of the apostles called themselves. So what can it be but a desire to return to a form of the law, and mainly to the temple rites, which God Himself wiped from the face of the earth for 2000 years. He even let the savage heathen plop a little shrine there on the site just in case anyone got any ideas.

Just say you're a Christian. Saying 'Messianic Jew' is just a vain glorying in one's lineage.

I have servants like you to clean all 3 floors in my home and no I won't hire you. So don't ask
This is a book you need to read to understand life, because right now you are clueless.
I'm gonna be honest here...you're being a jackass...a HUGE jackass...Gentile or not, Christ loves us. Don't like it, how about moving your Jewish behind somewhere else. It's people like you that give Jews a bad name and make it harder for the rest of us. Period!
I thought I would get a reaction and it's people like you that give so called Christians a bad name. You are a CINO. Christians In Name Only.
Besides you have never been honest,
so stop the act.

Attachments

• 20240312_173333.jpg
    20240312_173333.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
I don't need some obscure 2nd century commentary revamped to seem more judaistic than it was. I have the authoritative writings of the apostles themselves, with some sprinkling of the work of Spirit-filled gentiles just to remind you that the kingdom of God was taken from the Jews, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. Matthew 21:43

'Messianic Jew.' Something none of the apostles called themselves. So what can it be but a desire to return to a form of the law, and mainly to the temple rites, which God Himself wiped from the face of the earth for 2000 years. He even let the savage heathen plop a little shrine there on the site just in case anyone got any ideas.

Just say you're a Christian. Saying 'Messianic Jew' is just a vain glorying in one's lineage.
I hate to pop your infidel balloon, but they were all Jews and were Messianic.
Do you think when Messiah was a little boy that his parents called him Jesus? No his name is Yeshua. They spoke Hebrew and Aramaic. All the books in the B'rit Hadashah (New
Covenant) were written by Messianic Jews not Gentiles. They wrote these books for Gentiles like you that needed instruction. Messiah came to fulfill the law (Torah) not do away with it. The Torah and the Tanakh is the foundation for the the B'rit Hadashah. Yes the 2nd Temple was destroyed in 70 AD and so was tithing because there is no Levitical priesthood to support because again there is no Temple. The Levitical priesthood took care of the temple.
I do support giving to the poor, elderly and orphans.
When my wife and I go out to eat and there is an elderly woman waiting us her tip will be more than the cost of our meal. Because we know that she probably lost her husband and can't afford to live on just a single social security check and she is literally waiting on tables to survive.

This is a book you need to read to understand life, because right now you are clueless.

I thought I would get a reaction and it's people like you that give so called Christians a bad name. You are a CINO. Christians In Name Only.
Besides you have never been honest,
so stop the act.
You so funny...jackass. The only one clueless is you. And to be honest, that's a very sad thing. Now, stop playing on your daddy's computer, pick up your dolly's, fix your dress and go home. The street lights are starting to pop on, so it's time for your shift on the corner.

I hate to pop your infidel balloon, but they were all Jews and were Messianic.
Do you think when Messiah was a little boy that his parents called him Jesus? No his name is Yeshua. They spoke Hebrew and Aramaic. All the books in the B'rit Hadashah (New
Covenant) were written by Messianic Jews not Gentiles. They wrote these books for Gentiles like you that needed instruction. Messiah came to fulfill the law (Torah) not do away with it. The Torah and the Tanakh is the foundation for the the B'rit Hadashah. Yes the 2nd Temple was destroyed in 70 AD and so was tithing because there is no Levitical priesthood to support because again there is no Temple. The Levitical priesthood took care of the temple.
I do support giving to the poor, elderly and orphans.
When my wife and I go out to eat and there is an elderly woman waiting us her tip will be more than the cost of our meal. Because we know that she probably lost her husband and can't afford to live on just a single social security check and she is literally waiting on tables to survive.
You don't have Luke or Acts in the Hebe NT?

You so funny...jackass. The only one clueless is you. And to be honest, that's a very sad thing. Now, stop playing on your daddy's computer, pick up your dolly's, fix your dress and go home. The street lights are starting to pop on, so it's time for your shift on the corner.
Your probably the best thing that ran down your mama's leg years ago.

This exchange reminds me of an old saying:

"Arguing with a fool is like wrestling with a pig in the mud. Both of you get dirty but the pig enjoys it."