Pentagon reveals firing squad execution of Fort Hood terrorist will be livestreamed

How do you get locked out. Do you forget your login?
No, it’s not the forum’s password, it’s the biometric password used for accessing the forum from the email I used setting up the account. IOW, I only use my phone for access, not a computer.
 
I understand public hangings and whatnot were a thing back in the Old West days. Do you agree with that in the 21st century?
I have zero desire to watch, however, I don’t think it’s inappropriate.

“For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power?
 
So, is this gonna be on Hulu, Netflix, Paramount+ or Amazon Prime?

If I had to guess, probably from the official White House YouTube channel.

I suppose any of these platforms could refuse to stream it, and that might become a whole other mess.

Do streaming services have FCC licenses that they could threaten to revoke?
 
Last edited:
Do streaming services have FCC licenses that they could threaten to revoke?

Nope. The FCC is geared toward 20th-century programming and regulates over-the-air and cable broadcasts. They have no jurisdiction over the Internet.
 
If I had to guess, probably from the official White House YouTube channel.

I suppose any of these platforms could refuse to stream it, and that might become a whole other mess.

Do streaming services have FCC licenses that they could threaten to revoke?
Nope. The FCC is geared toward 20th-century programming and regulates over-the-air and cable broadcasts. They have no jurisdiction over the Internet.
 
Back
Top