- Joined
- Jan 27, 2012
- Messages
- 11,087
- Reaction score
- 2,654
- Points
- 113
Jooooooooossssssssss!Do you think Hegseth's abject Zionism was a factor in the decision to live stream this one?
Jooooooooossssssssss!Do you think Hegseth's abject Zionism was a factor in the decision to live stream this one?
How do you get locked out. Do you forget your login?Got locked out again and just been plain ol’ busy for several months. Still busy, unfortunately….
You're probably right. Nothing to do with it at all.Jooooooooossssssssss!
No, it’s not the forum’s password, it’s the biometric password used for accessing the forum from the email I used setting up the account. IOW, I only use my phone for access, not a computer.How do you get locked out. Do you forget your login?
Jooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooos!Do you think Hegseth's abject Zionism was a factor in the decision to live stream this one?
I have zero desire to watch, however, I don’t think it’s inappropriate.I understand public hangings and whatnot were a thing back in the Old West days. Do you agree with that in the 21st century?
@abcaines I know you respect Freitas, and he pretty much said what I think about the “give them ammo” possibility…I'm not a fan of live streaming the execution. Largely because making a spectacle of this will give the anti-death penalty crowd ammo for their position.
I have no desire to tune in to the execution.
So, is this gonna be on Hulu, Netflix, Paramount+ or Amazon Prime?http://Pete Hegseth says execution of Fort Hood terrorist will be 'public'
![]()
Pete Hegseth says execution of Fort Hood terrorist will be 'public'
The US government will broadcast the execution of a terrorist convicted of murdering over a dozen US soldiers in 2009, Secretary of War Pete Hegseth announced on Thursday.www.dailymail.com
So, is this gonna be on Hulu, Netflix, Paramount+ or Amazon Prime?
Do streaming services have FCC licenses that they could threaten to revoke?
Nope. The FCC is geared toward 20th-century programming and regulates over-the-air and cable broadcasts. They have no jurisdiction over the Internet.If I had to guess, probably from the official White House YouTube channel.
I suppose any of these platforms could refuse to stream it, and that might become a whole other mess.
Do streaming services have FCC licenses that they could threaten to revoke?
They have no jurisdiction over the Internet.