Planned Parenthood and Abortion

That's right... blame Christians for society becoming what it is destined to become!

You just blamed Armianinists (sic) So.... Arminians are not Christians?

FSSL said:
You just blamed Armianinists (sic) So.... Arminians are not Christians?
I don't consider Arminianists to be Christian.  Why?  Because Arminian theology is unBiblical.  It's a feel-good theology that gave rise to much secularism within the society and destroyed many formerly Christian churches.  Say it aint so!

So, the idea of progressive sanctification is not in your vocabulary.

One cannot be allowed to have an erroneous view of perseverance or eternal security?

FSSL said:
So, the idea of progressive sanctification is not in your vocabulary.
Depends on what you mean by this, but not as a lifelong process of "growing in holiness".

One cannot be allowed to have an erroneous view of perseverance or eternal security?
It is one thing to have an erroneous view because of ignorance, and another to be firmly grounded in error.

There is no "depends." Those who want to shift the definitions and make them flexible are those who want to avoid a position.

You have an erroneous view of the gospel. It is KJV-CENTRIC (now KJVO-CCENTRIC) and you don't allow for growth in holiness among those who have not subscribed to the concept of irresistible grace.

The gospel involves repentance and forgiveness (period).

FSSL said:
There is no "depends." Those who want to shift the definitions and make them flexible are those who want to avoid a position.

You have an erroneous view of the gospel. It is KJV-CENTRIC (now KJVO-CCENTRIC) and you don't allow for growth in holiness among those who have not subscribed to the concept of irresistible grace.

The gospel involves repentance and forgiveness (period).
It's not Bible-centric.  It's Bible-believing!  And I wasn't shifting definition, I asked you for yours.

See... Christ does not fit into your equation. It is all about the object. It is about an Episcopalian translation from 1611.

Your gospel begins and ends in 1611

FSSL said:
See... Christ does not fit into your equation. It is all about the object. It is about an Episcopalian translation from 1611.

I'd like to point you to this quote by the great Pastor JJ Hunter Sr:
"The core true Christian belief is the inerrant nature of the KJV 1611 and adherence to each and every law, tenet, teaching and precept contained within. Salvation is gained solely via acceptance of the Lord Jesus Christ as God and Savior, and is judged by whether complete adherence to His KJV 1611 follows."

Let's let the Bible speak (Luke wrote:)

"The Messiah will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, and repentance for the forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem."

NOTHING about believing in a translation, especially one written in 1611.

RevBob said:
FSSL said:

I'd like to point you to this quote by the great Pastor JJ Hunter Sr:
"The core true Christian belief is the inerrant nature of the KJV 1611 and adherence to each and every law, tenet, teaching and precept contained within. Salvation is gained solely via acceptance of the Lord Jesus Christ as God and Savior, and is judged by whether complete adherence to His KJV 1611 follows."

Seems Hunter is an idiot & you're a fool for quoting & believing his tripe. Only a part of his statement is biblically true...but his false teachings. Make pretty much all he says...fools gold!

RevBob said:
I'd like to point you to this quote by the great Pastor JJ Hunter Sr

Who doesn't exist, any more than this quotation exists, or "RevBob" exists.  Troll quotation from a troll "pastor," both invented by a troll brain.

Anyone who is skeptical, I simply defy you to find any evidence of this "Pastor JJ Hunter Sr" on Google apart from a post made on a forum by so-called "RevBob."

The great Pastor Hunter is fairly well known.  He was the pastor of the Antibaptist Church of Pensacola, and personally knew Falwell and Bob Jones' Sr. and Jr.  (He found all three profoundly lacking in wits and faith.)

But, hey, cause some clown that calls himself "Ransom" can't find him google, he must not have existed!  LOL!

Troll said:
The great Pastor Hunter is fairly well known.

Sure, in the same sense as Luke Skywalker and the Tooth Fairy are fairly well known.

Dear Internet:

I find myself very disappointed in the quality of your trolls lately. Please find us a better one.

Sincerely,
The People

(He found all three profoundly lacking in wits and faith.)

Well, you'd know all about wits, having half of one yourself.

Jehanne La Pucelle said:
RevBob said:
The great Pastor Hunter is fairly well known.
Who (?)

I don't know.  Some former pastor of the Antibaptist Church of Pensacola, or so says RevTroll.  I'm not sure what an Antibaptist Church is.