Planned Parenthood and Abortion

The Rogue Tomato said:
RevBob said:
Antibaptist Church of Pensacola

I hear they really hate Baptists.
They didn't.  They opposed liberalism amongst baptists and mainstream baptist churches.

And we no longer call ourselves Antibaptist.  It's True Christian Church of Jesus nowadays.

Do you have an address for this. "antibaptist" church in Pensacola?

The Rogue Tomato said:
I don't know.  Some former pastor of the Antibaptist Church of Pensacola, or so says RevTroll.  I'm not sure what an Antibaptist Church is.

Troll fairy tale that, again, does not exist outside of the troll's posts to various forums.

This RevBob clown really is amateur hour.

Now that more info has come out, I've concluded that BOTH the keeping of the Confederate flag at the Capitol and the actions of Planned Parenthood were wrong. Period.

It was both illegal and immoral for Planned Parenthood (despite their seeming good intent) to 'harvest' fetal body organs without consent of the mother. The same would be said for one who dies from a car accident and his non-damaged organs are harvested without his prior or his family's present consent.

The sale of baby parts itself for correct use, I do not find deplorable any more than a regular organ donation. But doing it underhanded is both illegal and immoral and even conniving on the part of the individuals who participated.

Any need for further clarification?

It is just as reprehensible to murder by crushing someone and dismembering them, then selling their limbs and organs, even if one's relative allowed the dismemberment.

This is not an organ donation scheme without the proper paperwork. It is a horrifying human chop shop!

But on the bright side, it has enabled them to develop "less crunchy" abortion techniques.  8)

FSSL said:
It is just as reprehensible to murder by crushing someone and dismembering them, then selling their limbs and organs, even if one's relative allowed the dismemberment.

This is not an organ donation scheme without the proper paperwork. It is a horrifying human chop shop!

The great thing about the videos isn't that it might expose PP doing something illegal, or even legal but distasteful.  The great thing is that it highlights for the public that aborted babies are aborted PEOPLE, with organs, limbs, etc.  It totally obliterates the notion that they're just a clump of cells.