Please pray for my wife again...

Praise the Lord!  Continued prayers for you folks.

My wife is in the hospital again.  She had a very high fever from a large abscess that developed after her 2nd surgery and it had to be treated.  So she had yet another surgery, this time to install a drainage tube.  She's not doing well. 

In addition, we had a tornado warning tonight.  I was amused by the way they announced the warning at the hospital.  The PA said, "Code Twist Level 2"  (subtle) which meant move the beds away from the windows.  We didn't get a tornado, but there was one fairly close (about a 20 minute drive from here). 

Another round of storms is headed this way.  I'm going to stay up in case I need to rush to the hospital, but hopefully it won't spawn any more tornadoes.

Sorry for you and your wife.  Prayers for healing, peace, wisdom and sanctification.

Thank you for your prayers.  She's still in the hospital, but it's partly because if you look in the dictionary under the word "stubborn" you'll see her picture.  She was weak and nauseous for days.  The doctor, nurses, and I all told her that she needs to eat; she's weak and nauseous because she has no food in her stomach.  But she refused to eat because she's weak and nauseous. 

Fortunately, I was able to trick her into eating (and walking) today.  And she's feeling much better already. 

How?  Sometimes she's very demanding, and it's tempting to just do what she asks when she's ill.  Instead,  I simply refused to do anything she requested until she ate some rice, drank an Ensure, and ate a banana.  That really ticked her off, so she followed my advice in order to get me to comply.  ;)  And now she feels better.  Praise God.

My wife is finally home again.  She still has a bad infection (she has a surgically implanted tube for drainage into a container, and it's still draining).  But she's doing much better.  Praise God.

The Rogue Tomato said:
My wife is finally home again.  She still has a bad infection (she has a surgically implanted tube for drainage into a container, and it's still draining).  But she's doing much better.  Praise God.

Praise the Lord.  Thanks for the update.