REALLY Bizarre Question?

We got some intelligent replies here, Folks.

Jack's genuine love for others probably was a main factor in his success. That love would also have shown itself in his rarely criticizing another Christian.

I don't think there is any doubt that God used Jack Hyles.  To point our one reason why would be nothing but a wild guess.  I realize that there was the Dave Hyles issue while Dr. Hyles was the pastor.  I would guess that the majority of us would say that he was aware of the problem, and did nothing to properly deal with the issue.  There was also the Judy Nischik issue.  I believe there is a much division among us on this issue.  There is a lot of "he said/she said".  Dr. Hyles totally denied any wrong doing on this one.

With that being said, God still used him.  What exact judgment came to his life because of the issues above, I do not know.  As we read the Scripture we see God using less than perfect men who committed some pretty awful sins.  We see God's hand of judgment and God's hand of mercy.  We see God using men after they repented.

This is a very difficult OP to answer.  Just some thoughts!