Remember when Clinton was President?

Jo

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
Remember when Bill Clinton was president and everyone was quoting II Chronicles 7:14?

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

Why is it that we condone Trump's behavior? I hope he is not re-elected. He is not above the law.

Remember when Bill Clinton was president and everyone was quoting II Chronicles 7:14?

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

Why is it that we condone Trump's behavior? I hope he is not re-elected. He is not above the law.
No mention of the “Big Guy” from the Biden Crime Family??

Jo, are you a Biden worshipper? Why do you "lefties" always deflect to Trump when you've truly nothing to say? I'm making the assumption because of whom you chose to bring up before Trump? Why not Obama? Why not make mention of evil Joe Biden and his queer cabinet?

Why is it that we condone Trump's behavior? I hope he is not re-elected. He is not above the law
i don;t really rmember much about clintons time in office.... except for a few high profile things that happened at the end of it..... i was still a long way from being able to vote...... but i do remember that economically my family wasn;t doing all that bad... .. we weren;t rich by any means.... but we weren;t really poor either..... things were fairly stable for us..... there is no doubt clinton was morally bankrupt... but compared to the radical upheavals that happened during the bush administration... (and as a direct result of his economic policies - which were continued by obama)... .it was good... .... so from my perspective... all in all clinton was not a terrible president.... the land itself... (meaning the earth we lived on and depended on as well as the economy).... did not suffer....

and that;s what 2nd chronicles 7-14 is talking about.... .. healing the land.... (literally the earth beneath their feet).. from the famine and pestilence described in verse 7-13 of the same paragraph..... .... it very well could be that the stable economic situation that occurred under clinton was due to all those prayers of Gods people... ..remember... .king solomon... although himself one of Gods people... was no example of moral purity either... even after he was given the promise of 2nd chronicles 7-14

thing is.... whether we like him or not..... as a president donald trump has been the best friend to christians i can remember in my lifetime.... much better than what we have now or what we had before him...... he has his character flaws.. but we didn;t elect him to be our pastor or to be a shining example of piety.... we elected him to run the country and make it strong and successful..... to restore and protect the freedom the left continually threatens to take away.... either way Gods people should never stop simply quoting 2nd chronicles ..they should also continue to live by it... .....no matter who is president....

Last edited:
Jo, are you a Biden worshipper? Why do you "lefties" always deflect to Trump when you've truly nothing to say? I'm making the assumption because of whom you chose to bring up before Trump? Why not Obama? Why not make mention of evil Joe Biden and his queer cabinet?
Strange that you would assume I'm a "leftie."
I often hear the defense below regarding Trump:
"we didn;t elect him to be our pastor or to be a shining example of piety.... we elected him to run the country and make it strong and successful."
You suggest that Biden is "evil", etc. Should he not receive the same response that many say about Trump?

I am merely suggesting that we think outside the proverbial Trump rhetoric. I personally think Pence would be a good man for the office of the Presidency, but it appears that there are too many Christians who think he should have fought harder for Donald Trump. [Give me a break!]
January 6th was not a shining moment in our history. People who protected the White House died, and I believe Trump fueled much of the anger on that day.

"we didn;t elect him to be our pastor or to be a shining example of piety.... we elected him to run the country and make it strong and successful."
You suggest that Biden is "evil", etc. Should he not receive the same response that many say about Trump?

I am merely suggesting that we think outside the proverbial Trump rhetoric. I personally think Pence would be a good man for the office of the Presidency, but it appears that there are too many Christians who think he should have fought harder for Donald Trump. [Give me a break!]
January 6th was not a shining moment in our history. People who protected the White House died, and I believe Trump fueled much of the anger on that day.
January 6th wasn't an "insurgency." Proof of this can be seen in the way the Capital police let the people in and didn't attempt to stop them at all. It's also proven by the fact that "Congress," or should I call them the "Kangaroo Court" again against Trump, of whom I'm not a fan, has been out to get Trump since before he took office. I agree that we didn't elect him to be our pastor, but the leader of our country. He did a fairly decent job of doing so. Mr. Biden IS evil, and one can tell this by the perverts he's put into his cabinet, and the idiot he put forth for the SCOTUS. If you can't see that, you're blinder than I thought.

January 6th wasn't an "insurgency." Proof of this can be seen in the way the Capital police let the people in and didn't attempt to stop them at all. It's also proven by the fact that "Congress," or should I call them the "Kangaroo Court" again against Trump, of whom I'm not a fan, has been out to get Trump since before he took office. I agree that we didn't elect him to be our pastor, but the leader of our country. He did a fairly decent job of doing so. Mr. Biden IS evil, and one can tell this by the perverts he's put into his cabinet, and the idiot he put forth for the SCOTUS. If you can't see that, you're blinder than I thought.
Wow! Go ahead and believe everything that Trump says.
That is the bottom line. Who do you believe?
I'm suggesting that we trust God, not Trump. When we put our faith in a man, we will be sorely disappointed.

I'm suggesting that we trust God, not Trump. When we put our faith in a man, we will be sorely disappointed.
I’m beginning to think you’re a paid stooge of the DNC here to make trouble.

Not basing anything on Trump. You liberals like to try and deflect this way. Typical horse crap from you.
I believe what I saw on the security tapes. It's a shame you don't. Apparently not only are you blind but you are ignorant as well.
As stated before, I don't trust in Trump. Poor deflection on your part. My only hope is in God. Apparently, you can't read, either, because this was clearly stated before as well.

This seems like you're casting vague aspersions. What behaviour is being condoned? What laws did he break?

I'm Canadian, and couldn't have voted for Trump even if I wanted to, so I don't have a dog in this fight. I'm just interested in seeing specifics rather than vagaries.

pence does not impress me.... his morales are to be admired no doubt.... but good morales don;t automatically make a good leader... .. and he always has that same look on his face i see on liz chaney.... .sad regretful eyes ..almost tearful... with a facial expression indicating they would both be willing to give away the farm.. and their kids inheritence with it.. in order to satisfy the oppositions idea of fairness.....

however.... if pence is the one who gets the republican nomination i will still vote for him..... i will not vote for a third party or a spoiler candidate no matter how pious and morale he or she appears... thus throwing my vote away and making it easier for the democrats to win......

but after seeing what you wrote, my question is this - if donald trump wins the republican nomination will you vote for him?...... or will you throw your own vote away in some manner that helps facilitate another disastrous democrat victory?....

Last edited:
Pence would NEVER get my vote. He's too mealy-mouthed for me. He doesn't seem to have a true backbone of his own. I'm not saying he should stand with Trump, or should have backed him...I think his association with Trump was part of a cycle of stupidity on his part. I would vote for DeSantis or Nikkey Hailey...but nothing from the Trump administration. Even if it meant another Democrat victory, I couldn't vote for Trump if he won the nomination. Sorry...just couldn't do it. I'd have to write someone in or vote Libertarian as a protest.

well .... hopefully a single vote won;t make the difference one way or another in any state
.. i know it won;t make any difference in mine..... this island is so left wing woke democrat
they don;t even bleed blue anymore... . they bleed green..... they are even about to elect
a democrat governor named green.... unless we can manage to get duke aiona elected....
but even though i know my vote won;t matter - as they say.. i;ll still vote for trump
or any other republican on the ticket... .....

politics these days is not like a field archery contest where points are given for 2nd 3rd and
4th place... ..politics is a war.... winner take all and with the survival of the country at stake
and while in warfare high moral values can be a good thing, they will be useless if we lose

and besides..... hasn;t it always been about the lesser of two weevils anyway?.......

(or at least the lesser of the two with a real chance at the bread)... ;)

Last edited:
Not basing anything on Trump. You liberals like to try and deflect this way. Typical horse crap from you.

I believe what I saw on the security tapes. It's a shame you don't. Apparently not only are you blind but you are ignorant as well.

As stated before, I don't trust in Trump. Poor deflection on your part. My only hope is in God. Apparently, you can't read, either, because this was clearly stated before as well.
You make a great Trump supporter. You converse just like him, throwing insults with no substance.
I'm conservative, just definitely not a Trump fan for many reasons. He does not help unite this country.....at all.

You make a great Trump supporter. You converse just like him, throwing insults with no substance.

Meanwhile, you still haven't dealt in any specifics ("substance," if you prefer).

Why is it that we condone Trump's behavior?

What behaviour, substantially, is being condoned?

I hope he is not re-elected. He is not above the law.

What law, substantially, is he supposedly breaking that he is not above?

Thank you in advance for answering in specifics, and not throwing insults with no substance.

I'm conservative, just definitely not a Trump fan for many reasons. He does not help unite this country.....at all.
Wow, the idiocy on these forums is growing by leaps and bounds. A question arises that not only I have, but several others as well who have contacted me by DM, email, etc., that need to be cleared up. Are some of these people actually one or all of the moderators/administrators acting as trolls to bolster this site's standing? Strange that these people show up after extremely long absences to reply to threads that they've had no previous discussions in. Something is not adding up here.
I am far from a Trump supporter, so, blow it out your behind. You're about as conservative as a whore in front of the corner bar.

A question arises that not only I have, but several others as well who have contacted me by DM, email, etc., that need to be cleared up. Are some of these people actually one or all of the moderators/administrators acting as trolls to bolster this site's standing? Strange that these people show up after extremely long absences to reply to threads that they've had no previous discussions in. Something is not adding up here.
I think you’re most likely onto something here. They might also simply be “bots” we’re speaking with. I had a buddy who paid for that Christian dating website and soon discovered he was either chatting with bots or people hired to pretend they were members. I think there’s a lot more of that online than what we know of…just ask Elon Musk! 😬