Remember when Clinton was President?

Wow, the idiocy on these forums is growing by leaps and bounds. A question arises that not only I have, but several others as well who have contacted me by DM, email, etc., that need to be cleared up. Are some of these people actually one or all of the moderators/administrators acting as trolls to bolster this site's standing? Strange that these people show up after extremely long absences to reply to threads that they've had no previous discussions in. Something is not adding up here.
I am far from a Trump supporter, so, blow it out your behind. You're about as conservative as a whore in front of the corner bar.
I agree with you on one thing, there is a lot of idiocy on forums and the internet.
It's laughable that you think I might be a "troll". I'm not on here often because I simply don't have the time.

Wow! Go ahead and believe everything that Trump says.
That is the bottom line. Who do you believe?
I'm suggesting that we trust God, not Trump. When we put our faith in a man, we will be sorely disappointed.

it sounds like what you are suggesting is that we either refuse to vote... or that we throw our votes away on a 3rd "ideal" candidate that has no chance of winning the election... . would only serve as a spoiler... and which will leave the democrats and woke left wingers in charge - again.. .. all the while claiming we are trusting God to do something for us that He has already given us both the right and the responsibility to do for ourselves.....

we can support your dream candidate pence all we want in the primaries... . but if he doesn;t get the republican nomination and donald trump does.... i will be voting for donald trump...... ..no other viable candidate in history has supported christian issues... (like the right to life for a baby still in the womb).... the way trump does..and has actually followed through with the promises he made on those issues.... that means a lot more to voters like me than taking a pious and futile stand against bad language.. mean tweets... and a few dirty jokes told in private to his friends, does......

Last edited:
I agree with you on one thing, there is a lot of idiocy on forums and the internet.
It's laughable that you think I might be a "troll". I'm not on here often because I simply don't have the time.
1661708452470.gif

Did I list you specifically as a troll? I just made mention of the possibility of trolls here in these forums. Maybe you should be a little less defensive.

Remember when Bill Clinton was president and everyone was quoting II Chronicles 7:14?

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

Why is it that we condone Trump's behavior? I hope he is not re-elected. He is not above the law.

I'd rather not remember when Clinton was President. Now if Hitlery (Hillary) was Commander in Chief instead of Sloppy Joe Biden that would be a different story.

Only AntiMegaChurch would want Hillary Clinton to be president instead of Bungling Joey! How about neither one!