Restoring a Castaway

RAIDER

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
Some have asked, "Brother RAIDER, can a Castaway be restored?"  My answer is "YES!!"  They must bring forth posts meet for repentance.  Being placed on the Castaway list is no small matter.  Oh, the shame of it all!

If a Castaway seeks restoration they must start posting on a regular basis and get their daily posting average above one.  At that time the Hacker Nation will rejoice as a lost sheep has returned to the fold. 

Let's not forget our stinkin' worthless deadbeat posters! 

Bless God, we must be like the four that bore the paralytic up to the roof to let him down to Jesus..
Or, am I that paralytic? ???

16KJV11 said:
Bless God, we must be like the four that bore the paralytic up to the roof to let him down to Jesus..

You are on the deadbeat list, you stinkin (I love that word) Hacker!!

RAIDER said:
16KJV11 said:

You are on the deadbeat list, you stinkin (I love that word) Hacker!!
And proud of it you Hacker pharisee you! :p

RAIDER said:
Some have asked, "Brother RAIDER, can a Castaway be restored?"  My answer is "YES!!"  They must bring forth posts meet for repentance.  Being placed on the Castaway list is no small matter.  Oh, the shame of it all!

If a Castaway seeks restoration they must start posting on a regular basis and get their daily posting average above one.  At that time the Hacker Nation will rejoice as a lost sheep has returned to the fold. 

if I could but touch the edge of Raider's grease-stained tie.....

IFB X-Files said:
patriotic said:

From eating at Shakey's?
From dipping it into his mashed taters and gravy at the dining hall...

IFB X-Files said:
16KJV11 said:
IFB X-Files said:
patriotic said:

From eating at Shakey's?
From dipping it into his mashed taters and gravy at the dining hall...

Oh...so he can lick it later in the dorm for a late-night snack.

Or on the way to CorPack in a car full of toidis.

patriotic said:

Keep working, grasshopper!!

RAIDER said:
patriotic said:

Keep working, grasshopper!!
You must first start at the soul of his wing tip shoes.

RAIDER said:

Patriotic is at .833 which means she is paddling in the correct direction.

RAIDER said:
RAIDER said:

Merely trying to trail the wake of your canoe, Raider.

patriotic said:
RAIDER said:
RAIDER said:

Merely trying to trail the wake of your canoe, Raider.

Carry on!

RAIDER said:
RAIDER said:

What a difference a month makes.  :)  GO PATRIOTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:
RAIDER said:

What a difference a month makes.  :)  GO PATRIOTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think about how many posts I'd have if I had a motor mouth like Raider instead of only paddles.

RAIDER said:

Some of you stinkin' worthless liberals are concerned about Patriotic floating aimlessly out to sea.  I have quoted the method of getting off the Castaway list.  Patriotic has gotten herself into this mess, and she must get herself out.  When the criteria is met, I will be the first to send a boat.  Ship ahoy!!!

Still waiting for Patriotic to reach her goal. She would be an example to all castaways.