Restoring a Castaway

RAIDER said:
Still waiting for Patriotic to reach her goal. She would be an example to all castaways.

I've swallowed so much. ....ahem......stinkin'......ahem......sea water....yeah, SEA WATER lately on this forum.

patriotic said:
RAIDER said:
Still waiting for Patriotic to reach her goal. She would be an example to all castaways.

I've swallowed so much. ....ahem......stinkin'......ahem......sea water....yeah, SEA WATER lately on this forum.

Hang on!! RAIDER is ready to throw out the life line as long as you meet my man-made standards.

RAIDER said:
patriotic said:
RAIDER said:

Hang on!! RAIDER is ready to throw out the life line as long as you meet my man-made standards.

IF you weren'the so OLD, you'd be more tolerant and seek for unity instead of separating over a few minor standards.  That's the NEW way to be judgmental!

RAIDER said:
patriotic said:
RAIDER said:

And when you return, you will affectionately be called Little Bud!

Smellin Coffee said:
RAIDER said:
patriotic said:
RAIDER said:

That was worth a LOL!!

RAIDER said:
Smellin Coffee said:
RAIDER said:
patriotic said:
RAIDER said:

That was worth a LOL!!

I like being called little.

Period.

Bump for motivation.

IFB X-Files said:
RAIDER said:
Bump for motivation.

Right.  You mean "bump to increase my post numbers".

No, we had to push Tennessean out to sea.  Wanted him to see the requirements to once again be brought aboard.

RAIDER said:
IFB X-Files said:
RAIDER said:
Bump for motivation.

Right.  You mean "bump to increase my post numbers".

No, we had to push Tennessean out to sea.  Wanted him to see the requirements to once again be brought aboard.

RAIDER reaches out!

hqdefault.jpg

patriotic said:
RAIDER said:

Just saw this and am cringing. Sea water will clear your sinuses!