Reviews of "Case For Christian Nationalism"

The error of Cain built it.
Contrast with Abraham, who is the father of the faithful, who dwelt apart, as a Patriarch.
He fought against city-states when Lot was captured.
Then, God had Israel remove all of the Canaanite City-states, and dwell by famlies in their place.

Seeing a pattern here?
If it was his "error" that built it...say what??? You're a loon!

It's either Nationalism, or Christian, but never both.
Statism, the error of Cain, is anathema to us.
"Which thing God hates".
I think a definition of terms is in order. Statism is an ideology. Nationalism is a loyalty, and, depending upon how one defines a nation, touched upon in the Fifth Commandment and the admonitions to preserve memorials and landmarks set up by one's forefathers.

So what is a nation? I would start with the etymology of the word.

I think a definition of terms is in order. Statism is an ideology. Nationalism is a loyalty, and, depending upon how one defines a nation, touched upon in the Fifth Commandment and the admonitions to preserve memorials and landmarks set up by one's forefathers.

So what is a nation? I would start with the etymology of the word.
Your Nation is the family of the Earth, from which you descended.
But Christians get a new Family, and a new Nation.

Galatians 3:26-29
For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Too simple?

In Christ there is no Jew or gentile, but there certainly is in the earth.

If you want to erase national distinctions here and now with that citation, then the gender distinctions go with them.