Roy Moore

I get sick at my stomach thinking Roy Moore tried to date young girls .....NO vote for me!!

Sherryh said:
I get sick at my stomach thinking Roy Moore tried to date young girls .....NO vote for me!!

???

Well, I dated young girls.  14.  15.  16.  Of course, I was 16.

I think the question is not that he liked younger girls, but that these younger girls would go out with him.  Where were their parents?

I also think that in the deep South that this is not that unusual.    The woman he married was a young woman compared to him.

Twisted said:
Sherryh said:

???

I think the question is not that he liked younger girls, but that these younger girls would go out with him.  Where were their parents?

I also think that in the deep South that this is not that unusual.    The woman he married was a young woman compared to him.

And somehow that all makes it better :eek:

LongGone said:
Twisted said:
Sherryh said:

???

And somehow that all makes it better :eek:

Yes, it makes it all better.

Now go lie down and take a nap.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/21/court-documents-raise-significant-questions-leigh-corfmans-accusations-roy-moore/

Twisted said:
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/21/court-documents-raise-significant-questions-leigh-corfmans-accusations-roy-moore/

First you use Breitbart.

Then even the article you posted admits that Corfman accusations still could be true.

There are three additional women making accusations.

Independent witnesses confirmed that Moore had a reputation for coming on to teenage girls.

This is not damning but it is creepy that at 32 he saw his wife for the first time and she was 15 but he knew she was going to be a special person in his life.  Normal 32 years are not thinking about 15 years old as marriage material.

There will be an election and Alabama will have the opportunity to show the world whether or not the stereotype you painted them in your previous post is true.

Smellin Coffee said:
Sherryh said:
I want proof that he did anything?  He is being accused it needs to be addressed.

In addition to accusations of sexual assault and harassment toward Roy Moore by 9 women who were young girls at the time, his predatory behavior was reported by 2 former police officers, 5 members of legal community, and many former mall workers & customers. Are all of them lying? Why would that many people risk public humiliation and death threats for a lie?
Why would 50 million people risk those things by voting against Hillary?

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

women are speaking out which they should ...lets treat women with love and respect.

He is in the lead. RealClear has him +2.0 average in the recent new polls.

Democrats need to let go of that abortion issue if they ever want a chance to win. Seriously Democrats, you lost the 2016 election because the pro-life evangelicals were afraid of the Supreme Court nomination based on the abortion issue. Stupid idiots need to let go of it.