Satanic Teachings of Peter Ruckman

Asians typically come from Asian countries.
face.jpeg

Genius, absolutely genius. Have you ever considered you might be called to teach Geography, Bog?
With such profound knowledge like that, you're a shoe in. Wear Uggs.

Let's say you're in a math class (I know you didn't attend many of these FSSL, but follow me here),
I took enough math to know that...

Denying Image of God + denying common grace + denying regeneration = apostate

View attachment 1215

Genius, absolutely genius. Have you ever considered you might be called to teach Geography, Bog?
With such profound knowledge like that, you're a shoe in. Wear Uggs.
Well one would assume that information would be common knowledge but as I made mention of the fact that my wife was from Asia the other day and now your surprised by the fact that she is Asian I thought I would throw that remedial lesson out there.

When are we going to see an expose YouTube video about the FFF?

denying the term “regeneration?”
Why did Calvin deny regeneration, FSSL? Tell us.

The regeneration (new man) vs. the old man: why did Calvin ignore this doctrine in scripture?

Why did Calvin change regeneration to get rid of the old man?

FSSL rn: "uhhhh, new man vs. old man? what's that?"

What's the matter. Your Calvinist NIV Trailer Park School didn't tell you?

CALVIN TWISTED REGENERATION.

The Great Gospel Controversy: CALVINISM vs FREE GRACE:

Ruckman's Satanic View on Genocide

4 minutes into audio: "Now if you ever start teaching the other, and maybe some of you fellows subscribe that way, you gonna have some real problems. When all those Indians and Hindus came into Bangladesh and Pakistan and raped about 2000 women and left them with about 800 illegitimate children, the good Catholic nuns, in order to increase the membership to the local church, decided it'd be a terrible sin to have any abortion. So the will of God for 800 women who were abused against their will to bear children for the Roman Catholic Church. I don't believe it!"
He was so ahead of his time. The recent insanities from the far Left, following the overturn of R v W, claiming that women will now be forced to become baby incubators and such, forced to give birth are basically the same as what he said here. They could use his quote as their mantra or plaster it on their cardboard signs when they protest. They could use his line of thinking to back their "abortion is justified in rape" argument. What a wicked man Petey was. I don't understand why anyone follows this fool's teachings.

Ruckman was a slimeball....period! Bad theology, bad morals, and just bad...period! I wonder how many he pushed away from the Lord!?

He was so ahead of his time. The recent insanities from the far Left, following the overturn of R v W, claiming that women will now be forced to become baby incubators and such, forced to give birth are basically the same as what he said here. They could use his quote as their mantra or plaster it on their cardboard signs when they protest. They could use his line of thinking to back their "abortion is justified in rape" argument. What a wicked man Petey was. I don't understand why anyone follows this fool's teachings.
And they could totally trash all Christians by doing so, because they would think that Ruckman was a Christian simply because he used a Bible as a prop.