Satanic Teachings of Peter Ruckman

FSSL

Staff member
Administrator
Doctor
Reaction score
Ruckman's Satanic View on Abortion

(copied from poster TMJBOG)
I do not teach that abortion is murder, although I grant that a Fundamentalist can teach that if he wants. I don't teach it for two reasons. In the first place, the clear scriptures in Genesis 2, as well as Job 30, 31, and Ezekiel 37, teach that there is no life in the human sense until there is breath. … However, I have noticed something about them that puts them in a very bad light. Not one of them recommends capital punishment for the murderer. This shows me they don't believe the Bible even when they profess to believe it. (Ruckman, Peter. Bible Believers' Bulletin. October 1990, p. 9)

Last edited:
In the first place, the clear scriptures in Genesis 2 . . . teach that there is no life in the human sense until there is breath.

Petey the genius fails to notice that Adam was a special case; he was never born.

as well as Job 30, 31,

I don't see anything about there being life after breath in Job 30 or 31. What is the fool talking about?

and Ezekiel 37,

Ezekiel's vision of the valley of dry bones, in which the bodies of men are reassembled and then given life by the wind.

Petey, the much-touted Bible teacher, again fails to notice that none of this literally happened.

The man was an overeducated fool. You have to be mentally deficient to believe a word he says.

However, I have noticed something about them that puts them in a very bad light. Not one of them recommends capital punishment for the murderer. This shows me they don't believe the Bible even when they profess to believe it.

Ruckman didn't stray too far from his bubble, either. There are plenty of anti-abortionists in the "abolitionist" wing of the movement that say the mother of an aborted child should be considered culpable for murder, including being liable for the death penalty if it came to that.

Ruckman's Satanic View on Genocide

4 minutes into audio: "Now if you ever start teaching the other, and maybe some of you fellows subscribe that way, you gonna have some real problems. When all those Indians and Hindus came into Bangladesh and Pakistan and raped about 2000 women and left them with about 800 illegitimate children, the good Catholic nuns, in order to increase the membership to the local church, decided it'd be a terrible sin to have any abortion. So the will of God for 800 women who were abused against their will to bear children for the Roman Catholic Church. I don't believe it!"

Here is the audio, saved here, so that it won't be lost: https://www.fundamentalforums.org/audio/ruckman.mp3

Ruckman's Satanic View on Genocide

4 minutes into audio: "Now if you ever start teaching the other, and maybe some of you fellows subscribe that way, you gonna have some real problems. When all those Indians and Hindus came into Bangladesh and Pakistan and raped about 2000 women and left them with about 800 illegitimate children, the good Catholic nuns, in order to increase the membership to the local church, decided it'd be a terrible sin to have any abortion. So the will of God for 800 women who were abused against their will to bear children for the Roman Catholic Church. I don't believe it!"

Here is the audio, saved here, so that it won't be lost: https://www.fundamentalforums.org/audio/ruckman.mp3

So in effect, he is saying that abortion is OK because it keeps the kids from becoming Roman Catholic. OK, then. :(

How does a Christian associate themselves with Ruckman?
cover.jpg

After reading part of a book from Ruckmanite, Gene Kim, it makes more sense how they can accept so many new and odd doctrines not discovered until Pete came on the scene.

"Maybe his few "crazy" teachings are not convincing enough to be believed, but on the other hand, there is no solid scriptural proof to show that his teachings are wrong. Whatever "Ruckmanite" doctrine that you think is "crazy," do not immediately start condemning him for something you cannot prove to be wrong for certain from the Bible. That is a sin. Romans 14:23 says, "Whatsoever is not of faith is sin."(Ruckmanism Ruckus P78)

So according to the Ruckman way of thinking. If Ruckman teaches a strange doctrine it's true unless you can prove from the Bible it's not true; the Ruckmanite has no responsibility to prove his new found "truth" is Biblical. In the case of the Rucky belief that Eve had an adulterous relationship with satan, it must true unless their is a verse saying she did not. The prophet has spoken.

So according to the Ruckman way of thinking. If Ruckman teaches a strange doctrine it's true unless you can prove from the Bible it's not true; the Ruckmanite has no responsibility to prove his new found "truth" is Biblical.
Works for me. You can't prove from the Bible that Peter Ruckman wasn't a pedophile lizardoid from the planet Mongo. So it must be true; at least, I have no responsibility to prove it true with actual evidence.

Do these clowns even listen to themselves?

(copied from poster TMJBOG)
although I grant that a Fundamentalist can teach that if he wants. I don't teach it for two reasons. In the first place, the clear scriptures in Genesis 2, as well as Job 30, 31, and Ezekiel 37, teach that there is no life in the human sense until there is breath.
Oh this is gonna be good. You did it to yourself, FSSL.

Well first, there goes 5,000 Democratic voters who might've gotten saved by relating with Ruckman in the sense that the scriptures are not as explicit across the board about the abortion issue than most would prefer in their own private doctrines ("zero abortion across the board" is apparently a fundamental without which you're a Satanist, now. Amusingly dumb).

Gotta be dogmatically like FSSL or you're a Satanist, folks.

Even so, this Ruckman guy said he was OK with others teaching against abortion despite the Bible not being explicit about it, but that's not good enough for FSSL's cult.

I'm personally against most abortion, but even I'm not sure about those cases where a woman is raped:

Mind showing us a verse
where the Bible says if a woman is raped against her will and can't afford to take care of the baby, and also let's say she lives in an area where there are no good orphanages to take care of the baby, let's say she lives somewhere where militant youth-recruiting groups (these are common, not everyone is as privileged and spoiled as you) would snatch the baby up, torture it, brainwash it, and turn it into a disposable killer of thousands of other lives. All while weighing on the woman's heart for the rest of her life that her child is out there somewhere and she didn't have the resources to take responsible care for her own child as a failure of a mother?

Mind showing us a verse in the Bible were it says that's OK? Not one that you twist or generalize to fit your private beliefs.

I'm sure all your Democratic friends would love to hear it, ecumenicalist out to please all crowds.

If you argue a fetus is a baby, fine, I don't know that the Bible is explicit on that, but in that specific circumstance mentioned (which is common around the world; there are much worse situations too) it would go straight to heaven without becoming a militant killer and going to hell forever after taking thousands of other souls there with it, no?

Do you know that God instructed Israel to kill women and children in the Bible at one point for specific reasons? That's a crazy topic. Is someone a Satanist for thinking Israel was OK to do that under those specific circumstances?

How does a Christian associate themselves with Ruckman?
View attachment 1182
How's your bigoted, never-got-outside of the trailer park, redneck-only head doing with what I just posted.

Not used to having intellectual discussions with viewpoints that differ from your 50-member Bible-thumpers' picnic club are you?

I grew up in both conservative and liberal areas, at times well-educated liberal areas like in California.
You can't just hide in your quail-hunting hole out there, you actually have to use your brain and engage with different opinions around you.

You can't just get by being a close-minded bigot who calls everyone who disagrees with him a Satanist.
People will think you're an uneducated moron who reads the NIV.
You have to provide actual reasoning to back your statements up.

Otherwise you just look like the cock-eyed crazy old guy standing on the street corner yelling at everyone for being "of the Devil".

How's your bigoted, never-got-outside of the trailer park, redneck-only head doing with what I just posted.

Not used to having intellectual discussions with viewpoints that differ from your 50-member Bible-thumpers' picnic club are you?

I grew up in both conservative and liberal areas, at times well-educated liberal areas like in California.
You can't just hide in your quail-hunting hole out there, you actually have to use your brain and engage with different opinions around you.

You can't just get by being a close-minded bigot who calls everyone who disagrees with him a Satanist.
People will think you're an uneducated moron who reads the NIV.
You have to provide actual reasoning to back your statements up.

Otherwise you just look like the cock-eyed crazy old guy standing on the street corner yelling at everyone for being "of the Devil".
You sir have learned well from the master. The vitriol, the anger, the name calling - Rucky would be proud. For not being a Rucky you sure like to defend him. And if we are to stick with the Rucky standard it's on you to prove that the Bible says abortion is ok.

Everybody reading this right now: :unsure:

You sir have learned well from the master.
Who, the liberal professor at Harvard University who makes fun of people who never got outside the bubble of their trailer park?

Nothing wrong with trailer parkin' it up, but if that's all you know, you might want to get some more life experience.

Is FSSL going to Bible-thump his 1st-grade-reading-level NIV for all of us now like a good IFB?

Tell us how everyone except you is a Satanist, FSSL.

Is FSSL going to Bible-thump his 1st-grade-reading-level NIV for all of us now like a good IFB?

Tell us how everyone except you is a Satanist, FSSL.
Let's strive for accuracy here. He is only calling Ruckman's teachings satanic not everyone. Of course you, not being a Ruckmanite at all, wouldn't feel one way or the other about that I would imagine.

Let's strive for accuracy here.
Let's.

So are you essentially saying anyone who doesn't dogmatically hop on board with your extra-biblical notion that thousands of people should go to hell over instantly putting a soul in heaven in a village where militant youth-recruiting groups (these are common, especially in places like Africa) rape women against their will and then return on weekly patrol for those fresh newborns?

I wonder what all the Democratics in the world will think of FSSL's response on how much right a woman has over her body, especially after being sexually abused against her will, with no Bible verses to back it up. More importantly, did the God of Calvin specifically pre-ordain for her to be raped in his sovereign, kind and Holy will?

If not, they're a Satanist, right?

He thought he was bein' slick
FSSL.gif

Let's.

So are you essentially saying anyone who doesn't dogmatically hop on board with your extra-biblical notion that thousands of people should go to hell over instantly putting a soul in heaven in a village where militant youth-recruiting groups (these are common, especially in places like Africa) rape women against their will and then return on weekly patrol for those fresh newborns?

I wonder what all the Democratics in the world will think of FSSL's response on how much right a woman has over her body, especially after being sexually abused against her will, with no Bible verses to back it up. More importantly, did the God of Calvin specifically pre-ordain for her to be raped in his sovereign, kind and Holy will?

If not, they're a Satanist, right?
Oh, so it's black babies that are ok to abort. I'm sure Rucky would aprove. I've never hear of militants coming for the newborns. Their baby formula expense must be crazy.