Schaap Released 05/04/2022

thank you.... i;m glad i saw that picture.... .. now i have one more reason to hate golf ...and any guilt i might have had for hating it in the past is now resolved;.... ....... and my disgust for the shaved head fuzzy face fetish, that has turned american men into weirdos lately... (imho).... is further vindicated too.. ....(i catch backlash over my dislike of that personal grooming style sometimes... people say i hurt their feelings...:confused:)..... . and of course the other guy looks way too old to be wearing shorts..... but then if he is going to let himself be photographed with a pervert and predator of teenage girls he might as well be wearing a speedo for all i care.... ..my level of disgust and disdain would be the same......:cautious: .....

thank you.... i;m glad i saw that picture.... .. now i have one more reason to hate golf ...and any guilt i might have had for hating it in the past is now resolved;.... ....... and my disgust for the shaved head fuzzy face fetish, that has turned american men into weirdos lately... (imho).... is further vindicated too.. ....(i catch backlash over my dislike of that personal grooming style sometimes... people say i hurt their feelings...:confused:)..... . and of course the other guy looks way too old to be wearing shorts..... but then if he is going to let himself be photographed with a pervert and predator of teenage girls he might as well be wearing a speedo for all i care.... ..my level of disgust and disdain would be the same......:cautious: .....
I forgive you for the golf-hatred, AND the old men in shorts vitriol too! :LOL:;)

I NEVER understood how Schaap gained any place of leadership in Hammond or anywhere else. He was obviously a light weight mentally, emotionally and spiritually. I was always reminded of the story of the emperor with no clothes. Schaap was obviously ’naked’ but nobody would dare speak against the ‘emperor’.
Maybe he can get an honest job at Walmart now that he’s out…and I wish him well.

I NEVER understood how Schaap gained any place of leadership in Hammond or anywhere else. He was obviously a light weight mentally, emotionally and spiritually. I was always reminded of the story of the emperor with no clothes. Schaap was obviously ’naked’ but nobody would dare speak against the ‘emperor’.
Maybe he can get an honest job at Walmart now that he’s out…and I wish him well.
It's almost like he married into it or something.

I'll bet you have enemies as well as friends. LOL

true... but then how can one be best appreciated without a healthy supply of the other?.....;)..

I forgive you for the golf-hatred, AND the old men in shorts vitriol too! :LOL:;)

well.... at least they didn;t take the picture with their faces shoved inches away from the camera.... (like a typical selfie pic)...
or else i would have to sound off on another thing that irritates...and even nauseates me.... 🤮 ...

no offense intended.... i just think it;s hilarious that after spending years on the fff hearing fundamentalist men sound off with utmost
piety on what they think women should be wearing... even giving opinions on how long a womans hair should be.. that now some of those
same m
en appear shocked and dismayed that women would find a hollywood inspired fashion men have latched onto - to be repulsive.. 😲

🏃‍♀️ <--running away now.... 😜

Last edited:
It's almost like he married into it or something.
So Schaap's plan was to buddy up to the Pope (Hyles), marry his daughter, and take over the Evil Empire. Well he succeeded but his downfall is what he will be remembered for.

Last edited:
true... but then how can one be best appreciated without a healthy supply of the other?.....;)..

well.... at least they didn;t take the picture with their faces shoved inches away from the camera.... (like a typical selfie pic)...

or else i would have to sound off on another thing that irritates...and even nauseates me.... 🤮 ...

no offense intended.... i just think it;s hilarious that after spending years on the fff hearing fundamentalist men sound off with utmost
piety on what they think women should be wearing... even giving opinions on how long a womans hair should be.. that now some of those
same m
en appear shocked and dismayed that women would find a hollywood inspired fashion men have latched onto - to be repulsive.. 😲

🏃‍♀️ <--running away now.... 😜
Is your hair in that avatar touching your shoulders, or is it Bobbed, like John R Rice said it shouldn't be!

🤪

<🏃‍♂️running away from you running away now> :LOL:

:LOL:

Schaap if he doesn't go back to ministry would probable be better suited for working at Chick Fil-A.

Is your hair in that avatar touching your shoulders, or is it Bobbed, like John R Rice said it shouldn't be!

🤪

<🏃‍♂️running away from you running away now> :LOL:

:LOL:

ahem.... i never saw mr rice in a jungle on my island.... 🌴 ..... but even so.... i also never had bobbed hair at any time in my life.... ...but while my hair is not currently as long as it was many years ago... it is nontheless well past my shoulders.... tied back whenever engaged in archery.... and also secured up in a manner befitting a serious toxophilite so that if and when it should become partially undone.. ..and be thrown to the wind by the sheer force of the bow i am shooting.... it will not get tangled in my bow string...🏹 ...

btw... what were the other 2 things that infamous...(oops..meant to say famous).. jrrice book mentioned that i;m not supposed to do?..... :confused:

🤺

Last edited:
ahem.... i never saw mr rice in a jungle on my island.... 🌴 ..... but even so.... i also never had bobbed hair at any time in my life.... ...but while my hair is not currently as long as it was many years ago... it is nontheless well past my shoulders.... tied back whenever engaged in archery.... and also secured up in a manner befitting a serious toxophilite so that if and when it should become partially undone.. ..and be thrown to the wind by the sheer force of the bow i am shooting.... it will not get tangled in my bow string...🏹 ...

btw... what were the other 2 things that infamous...(oops..meant to say famous).. jrrice book mentioned that i;m not supposed to do?..... :confused:

🤺
Toxophilite???

Learned some new vocabulary today, cool.

Toxophilite???

Learned some neww vocabulary today, cool.
🤯... i;m literally in shock right now..... alayman... one of the greatest
wordsmiths on the fff... didn;t know the word toxophilite?

ok.... well... to be fair.... i had already been one for many years and had no idea what it meant..
until i saw them bring out the dedication plaque at the koko-head archery range.... and on it the
person being honored was referred to as a toxophilite... . so when i went home i looked it up... ..
. then i ended up liking the sound of it so much i incorporated it into my email adress.... ...

and by the way.... ..... to keep this thread at least a little bit on topic..... . i looked up that book
by john r rice by typing in his name and bobbed hair.... and look what i found....... .......do you
think schaap ever read this?....... ..... was it ever used at hyles anderson?.... it looks like
something from the world war one era.....

18722a064e4bd095c5194126d0ea9d9b.jpeg

Well, I also didn't know the term "toxophilite." But what do I know? I'm just a lapsed philatelist.

Well, I also didn't know the term "toxophilite." But what do I know? I'm just a lapsed philatelist.
well now i;m double shocked.... you are another of the forums great wordsmiths.... ... but i had to look up philatelist just now.... ... .it seems to me both of those terms would be good crossword puzzle answers.... ..but then i;m definitely not a cruciverbalist... .never had time or patience... and i don;t think i ever finshed one.....

Now, that one I knew. (Unlike the other ones, it's also pretty easy to guess its meaning.)

the first time i remember seeing that word the prefix cruci- had me thinking of a crucible... as in a coal fired furnace where metals are liquified.... which then had me thinking the complete word means someone who would obsessively labor over language.... (or a crossword puzzle)... to the point it was torturous for them.... it made sense because it always became torture for me to continue trying to work one.... ..mostly because i had to stay within the confines of english... and that is often hard for me to do.....

but you are right... with some of the other rare words you have to know the prefixes and suffixes of archaic greek and other out of use languages that have very different meanings in the modern world.... .. the toxo- in toxophilite refers to the ancient greek word for a bow..... but many contemporary readers tend to think it means something poisonous... as in toxic when they see it.....

i saw a video someone made advocating that people make a point to learn ancient languages and even out of use languages for this very reason... to clear up confusion.... but i think i have maxxed out my ability to learn any new languages... especially ones nobody else speaks and that i can;t practice speaking the language with.....

I believe you're correct. But will they put Schaap in a halfway house with drug dealers/bank robbers/car thieves etc. ? I believe pedophiles are put in their own halfway house similar to how they have their own pods in prison. They're not aloud in general population for obvious reasons. So was Schaap in Protective Custody these last 10 years?
No. Gen Pop. They like to put pedophiles there, as even most murderers don’t like child molesters! I hope he suffered, in kind, there!