Sex And Gender

Route_70 said:
subllibrm said:
Route_70 said:
Why do males have nipples?

Why not?

What is their function on males?

Why do you have an appendix?

Okay, the real reason is that God was planning on making woman out man. She would need to have nipples to feed her children. Since she would inherit the basic makeup of her body from him, it would only make sense the he have nipples. Does he need them? No. But they do point to a balanced design from the creator.

subllibrm said:
She would need to have nipples to feed her children.

So if Adam had not had nipples, then God could not have given the woman nipples.  Oh, okay.

Route_70 said:
subllibrm said:
She would need to have nipples to feed her children.

So if Adam had not had nipples, then God could not have given the woman nipples.  Oh, okay.

He could have but He obviously didn't do it that way.

If you are still curious, I guess you will have to ask Him. You could find out if they had belly buttons too.

Since the stooge saw fit to repeat the profanity that I moderated the last time, I've removed his whole post. - Ransom

"But was rebuked for his iniquity: the dumb ass speaking with man's voice forbad the madness of the prophet."

-- 2 Peter: 16

Vulgarity moderated. - Ransom

subllibrm said:
Merriam Webster
Definition of dysphoria

1:  a state of feeling unwell or unhappy

The answer to all dysphoria is Christ. For Christians to accept surgically altering the body to create a sense of well being, rather than pointing them to the Savior is beyond my comprehension.
An excellent point, my fellow Gander.

earnestly contend

I have follicle dysphoria.  8)

TonyHutsonComedian said:
Well "PINK AIN'T FOR BOYS............HAY-MAN" Tony Hutson.

... and he would just be absolutely wrong. Back in the 1800s through about World War 1 or 2, it was reversed; pink was for baby boys and blue was for baby girls.

So, if you want to be truly old paths...
:)

Walt said:
TonyHutsonComedian said:
Well "PINK AIN'T FOR BOYS............HAY-MAN" Tony Hutson.

... and he would just be absolutely wrong. Back in the 1800s through about World War 1 or 2, it was reversed; pink was for baby boys and blue was for baby girls.

So, if you want to be truly old paths...
:)

That's right.