So close your eyes and tell me.......

Twisted said:
RAIDER said:
Twisted said:
RAIDER said:
I would agree with Fish on this one.

Sorry.  I don't get it.  What does that mean?

It means that I agree with the post Fish made about your photo.

I know.  What does that mean?

"Well...........that was an easy one. Me thinks maybe you bumped your head."

If it was "easy", why didn't anyone guess it?

Fish was being sarcastic.  You asked a question about something that no one would notice.

RAIDER said:
Fish was being sarcastic.  You asked a question about something that no one would notice.

Well, actually it's quite noticeable.  You can see the brownish patch above his head.  Everyone was focused on Hyles (as he would like and require) and not the big picture (pun intended).

Twisted said:
RAIDER said:

Well, actually it's quite noticeable.  You can see the brownish patch above his head.  Everyone was focused on Hyles (as he would like and require) and not the big picture (pun intended).
YMBA HACker if........you major on the minors.

fishinnut said:
Twisted said:
RAIDER said:

If that were true, I'd pay you a lot more attention.

Twisted said:
fishinnut said:
Twisted said:
RAIDER said:

As Billy Sunday said "They tell me that I rub the fur the wrong way. I don't; let the cat turn around."

fishinnut said:
As Billy Sunday said "They tell me that I rub the fur the wrong way. I don't; let the cat turn around."
[/quote]

It's funny how many different preachers have this quote attributed to them.

RAIDER said:
fishinnut said:

[/quote]http://www.logon2quote.com/quote/6783/they-tell-me-that-i-rub-the-fur-the-wrong-way-i-do

RAIDER said:
fishinnut said:

[/quote]

Preachers say a lot of things they shouldn't say.

bgwilkinson said:

That sounds like a great title for a thread.  But probably already done.

Twisted said:
bgwilkinson said:

That sounds like a great title for a thread.  But probably already done.

BCH beat you to it!

I see Ray Young in an orange vest in front of FBCH waving busses in and out.

I see Hackers packed into the tiny book store at FBC trying to purchase a bottle of Binaca.

I see Brother Hackett's short legs moving down the stairs on the platform with an offering plate.

I see altar workers during the invitation waiting for people to respond. I hear JH say, "These altar workers will introduce you to someone who is an expert at the Bible and who can tell you how to know for sure you can go to heaven when you die."