So Where Are *YOUR* Converts?

16KJV11 said:
I even prayed a prayer when two Campus Crusaders for Christ buttonholed me at a party they put on for that very purpose, to witness.
But nothing really happened in my life until Keith Hanson witnessed to me after I went into the Air Force a year later.
It was then when I fully understood Eph. 2:8,9.
So, one person planted a seed, another watered, Keith Hanson reaped the harvest.
I still know one of the people who was in the process God used at Pitt, and I thank him profusely for witnessing to me.
Keith Hanson is one of my best friends in the world.
The Campus Crusaders will reap their rewards in heaven.

Great story.  Reminds me of when I was in the Air Force.  My friend and I worked with 2 guys from Campus Crusades.  There were a lot of them in our area as I was stationed at Norton AFB and Campus Crusade's HQ was in San Bernardino.  We did a lot of witnessing with those guys on the base.  Good times.

In my view, we spend entirely too much time/effort in the IFB movement trying to measure things. The "results" of witnessing is one of these and KJV1611's testimony above is a prime example.

God told us to witness. Just witness - as thoroughly, compassionately, boldly, and wisely as you can - and leave the results up to Him.

Spoke about this with my wife.  She is still friends with the first person she led to Christ.  They were both in third grade.  The convert was a neighbor girl.  My wife's family later invited her to AWANA's and she would grow up to be a faithful church member.  They are not close, since we live in a different region and we don't do social media.  But, when we are back in the old hometown, they have bumped into each other and enjoyed reminiscing.

Tom Brennan said:
In my view, we spend entirely too much time/effort in the IFB movement trying to measure things. The "results" of witnessing is one of these and KJV1611's testimony above is a prime example.

God told us to witness. Just witness - as thoroughly, compassionately, boldly, and wisely as you can - and leave the results up to Him.

Good point!

i don;t know where all of mine are...... but one of them attends the hawaiian language church i went to last year..... and is also one of my current room mates... ...