SOTU Address

This opinion was written by an African-American journalist who is more privy to the subtle expressions of white supremacy than you or I could notice. And yes, he can be partisan but he also rips on Biden's racism too, so he is a non-partisan whistleblower when it comes to racism in our culture.

The fact it would be considered "conjectured" and "void of facts" by a white audience is an indication of White folks not believing Black folks' and their observation concerning white supremacy and is in itself an indication of the white supremacists culture.

How does the author know what was in President Trump's mind?

Probably by his racist past history. Not that hard to put it all together.

Even if it wasn't a direct thought in Trump's head, it is his everyday thought process and it comes through in both words and actions. He condones white supremacy.

Probably by his racist past history. Not that hard to put it all together.

"Probably" - so conjecture. Can you give any examples that prove his racist past history?

Even if it wasn't a direct thought in Trump's head, it is his everyday thought process and it comes through in both words and actions. He condones white supremacy.

In what ways does he condone white supremacy?

Nice display of white supremacy coming from the GOP leader er... dictator, so it was all good in GOP land! LONG LIVE WHITE AMERICA!!!!

Just another display of whypipo doing what they want with black and brown bodies.

Inviting them to the SOTU, for instance.

Melanin gives him special insight, of course. Leftists will decry the "magic Negro" trope as a racist stereotype, but thanks to intersectional theory and the Oppression Olympics, they prove they actually believe it themselves. Nothing more racist than a 21st-century anti-racist.

Probably by his racist past history.

"Probably": a weasel word indicating "I, Smellin Coffee, make this crap up as I go along."

Not that hard to put it all together.

Well, then, go right ahead. Cite some concrete examples of Trump's racist past history; since it's "not that hard," and since you jabber on about him endlessly, you should have several examples right at hand.

He condones white supremacy.

Your mom condones white supremacy.

Well, then, go right ahead. Cite some concrete examples of Trump's racist past history; since it's "not that hard," and since you jabber on about him endlessly, you should have several examples right at hand.

Not going to do free intellectual labor for you because I know you don't really care. If it mattered to you, you would put in the hours yourself. But because I am in a nice mood, here is something to get you started, though I'm sure you will call it "liberal tripe" and automatically dismiss because it differs from the white supremacist cultural view upon which the Religious Right was founded.

Not going to do free intellectual labor for you because I know you don't really care. If it mattered to you,

Yeah, I didn't think you could back that up. Now you know I don't really care, and I know you're a liar.

"It's not my job to educate you" is the first refuge you grifters flee to when someone asks you to support your assertions with actual facts, and there are none. You're a well-programmed bot, that much is sure.

Last edited:
Not going to do free intellectual labor for you because I know you don't really care. If it mattered to you, you would put in the hours yourself. But because I am in a nice mood, here is something to get you started, though I'm sure you will call it "liberal tripe" and automatically dismiss because it differs from the white supremacist cultural view upon which the Religious Right was founded.

From the article:
On the campaign trail, Trump repeatedly made explicitly racist and otherwise bigoted remarks, from calling Mexican immigrants criminals and rapists to proposing a ban on all Muslims entering the US to suggesting a judge should recuse himself from a case solely because of the judge’s Mexican heritage.

Has he ever said all Mexicans are criminals and rapists?

When one breaks the law, what are you called? Is crossing the border illegally, legal or illegal?

Have there not been previous bans on certain groups of people from entering the US? Can such a ban be done out of security concerns, or is it automatically racist?

Can you imagine if Trump gave all the accolades and honors to only white people?
So, he gives awards/accolades and honors to a multitude of races and in the eyes of some it is Uncle Tom-esque... (If I can coin a new word)
What I enjoyed the most is that he mentioned (as far as I remember) NOTHING, yes NOTHING about the so called brave heroes of the LGBTQ movement. It is almost as if they didn't exist!

Can you imagine if Trump gave all the accolades and honors to only white people?
So, he gives awards/accolades and honors to a multitude of races and in the eyes of some it is Uncle Tom-esque... (If I can coin a new word)

Had Barack Obama given out the same awards to the same people for the same reasons, he would have been universally praised for all the hopey-changey. (Well, except for Limbaugh, maybe--his very existence short-circuits lefties' brains almost as badly as Trump's does.) But the derangement is so bad, when the Cheeto Messiah does a good thing, they have to hate it now. It's not what it is, but who is doing it.

There are a bunch on the loony Left who believe they are the arbiters of Black Authenticity <tm>, as if there's only one way to be black. (Didn't The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air shoot this garbage down around 25 years ago?) Insanely, many of them are white people who are oblivious to their own bigotry while whining about racism in everyone else. You can usually spot one: they like to rant on about how criticizing J. Lo for performing half-naked is white people telling brown people what to do with their bodies.

What I enjoyed the most is that he mentioned (as far as I remember) NOTHING, yes NOTHING about the so called brave heroes of the LGBTQ movement. It is almost as if they didn't exist!

Remember, though, that Trump was never opposed to same-sex marriage or gay rights.

Last edited:
Had Barack Obama given out the same awards to the same people for the same reasons, he would have been universally praised for all the hopey-changey. (Well, except for Limbaugh, maybe--his very existence short-circuits lefties' brains almost as badly as Trump's does.) But the derangement is so bad, when the Cheeto Messiah does a good thing, they have to hate it now. It's not what it is, but who is doing it.

There are a bunch on the loony Left who believe they are the arbiters of Black Authenticity <tm>, as if there's only one way to be black. (Didn't The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air shoot this garbage down around 25 years ago?) Insanely, many of them are white people who are oblivious to their own bigotry while whining about racism in everyone else. You can usually spot one: they like to rant on about how criticizing J. Lo for performing half-naked is white people telling brown people what to do with their bodies.

Remember, though, that Trump was never opposed to same-sex marriage or gay rights.
It sounds like the halftime show has gone from wardrobe malfunction to blatant near nakedness. This is a family event. Parents have the right not to have their children see what they don't want them to see. And I have never seen Jennifer Lopez as being a brown person. I had never even called Indian people (let alone Latinos) brown people (I knew one who had lighter skin then me and I'm of Western European descent). It wasn't until comedians like Russell Peters called them brown (because he's one himself) that I and others even thought of it.

It sounds like the halftime show has gone from wardrobe malfunction to blatant near nakedness. This is a family event. Parents have the right not to have their children see what they don't want them to see. And I have never seen Jennifer Lopez as being a brown person. I had never even called Indian people (let alone Latinos) brown people (I knew one who had lighter skin then me and I'm of Western European descent). It wasn't until comedians like Russell Peters called them brown (because he's one himself) that I and others even thought of it.

Bro, you're in the WRONG thread! LOL!

"near nakedness" at the SOTU!

Bro, you're in the WRONG thread! LOL!

"near nakedness" at the SOTU!
I was wondering if I was in the right thread but I was actually replying to something Ransom wrote.

I don't have the time to point out the culture of racism we live in. Besides, I an not a victim of white supremacy and am guilty of ignorantly perpetuating the culture myself.

To get the viewpoint from Black voices, here are some sources to start with your research. Apart from one which I am sourcing now, I have read/seen the others within the last year or two:

Mass incarceration: The New Jim Crow by Michelle Alexander.
Black theology: The Black Christ by by Kelly Brown Douglas
Western church's complicity in racism: The Color of Compromise by Jemar Tisby
Biography (now film which I have yet to see): Just Mercy by Bryan Stevenson
African American modern History: Walking on Water: Black American Lives at the Turn of the Twenty-First Century by Randall Kenan
Netflix Documentary: 13th by Ava DuVernay

Let Black voices be heard and begin to see how "Trump's America" is not only complicit in racism, but actually supports white supremacy. Those voices are from experience and can do a much better job than I.

Oh, and the Democrats also prop up white supremacy. Joe Biden is a racist too and Clinton did so much damage to extend Black poverty, so this isn't a partisan issue by any means.

Elmer is vewwy, vewwy afwaid!
And, Viva VENEZUELA!!!!

"Despite its visual and rhetorical messaging to African Americans, I heard something more sinister. What I heard was a white supremacist vision of America that alternately erased and whitewashed its history."

Whenever I read posts by the self-admitted ignorant white supremacist Smellin Coffee, I hear something like this:

Whenever I read posts by the self-admitted ignorant white supremacist Smellin Coffee, I hear something like this:

LOL! I knew you would bite on that one! Like catching fish from a barrel! LOL!

Concerning your bully tactics, is it because you are a fascist right-winger, an Evangelical, narcissist or do you just feel so insecure in who you are you have to lash out?

Concerning your bully tactics, is it because you are a fascist right-winger, an Evangelical, narcissist or do you just feel so insecure in who you are you have to lash out?

I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over all the white supremacist goosestepping. Haven't you got some brown bodies to colonize?