Strom’s Scripture Reading (and More)

We came across your picture in the paper, Strom! You're a

1640697983520.png

1640698033243.png

Sir - please…show a little respect! You call me out when my online and real-world personas are nearly identical, but you ignore Ransom, whom we all know is less Clark Kent and more Ignatius J Reilly in real
OK Senator Makebelieve.

The only one lame here, Strom, is YOU! You truly are a legend in your own mind!
1640777067258.png

The only one lame here, Strom, is YOU! You truly are a legend in your own mind!
If you’d stop commenting to me on this thread like a crazed junior high teen girl with a crush on a boy band, I’ll gladly continue to just post my verse of the day in solitude. Now knock it off, Karen Jr!

You're an idiot! You want to be insulting to everyone else...so why should we not show what an idiot you are on your own thread??? You help, you know!???

You're an idiot! You want to be insulting to everyone else...so why should we not show what an idiot you are on your own thread??? You help, you know!???
99%…you’re essentially the only one commenting. I haven’t responded to any other thread but mine for probably a month. Now knock it off, granny panties!

99%…you’re essentially the only one commenting. I haven’t responded to any other thread but mine for probably a month. Now knock it off, granny panties!
You counting the dozens of posts you've deleted in the last month?

See...you just can't seem to stop yourself. I only post here because it's clear that you're not sincere and have a deep-rooted self-confidence problem. I was going to ask Scott to see if anyone wanted to change your diaper because you're so full of crap! Oh well, that's life.

270949719_1257855631364729_5946905011716387125_n.jpg

See...you just can't seem to stop yourself. I only post here because it's clear that you're not sincere and have a deep-rooted self-confidence problem. I was going to ask Scott to see if anyone wanted to change your diaper because you're so full of crap! Oh well, that's life.
Do you fancy yourself as an armchair psychologist or something? Stick to retro car engines.

I'll take that as a tacit admission that you're lying.

Explain to us how you're not a troll, again?
A. I don’t care if you think I’m “lying.”
B. I I didn’t explain how I was or wasn’t a troll, therefore I can’t do so “again.”
C. Any other questions?

I see Beavis and Butt-Head are on the job…
You're still telling us who you are...sad...really sad! I knew you had a split personality, B&B....Thanks for confirming it!

A. I don’t care if you think I’m “lying.”
B. I I didn’t explain how I was or wasn’t a troll, therefore I can’t do so “again.”
C. Any other questions?
You have stated in the past how you allege that you're not a troll...Liars burn in hell! You've done nothing but lie since you've been in these forums!

Do you fancy yourself as an armchair psychologist or something? Stick to retro car engines.
Why would I need to "fancy" myself on being something...Seems that this is YOUR modus operandi, "Senator!" LOL You truly are a delusion person. You need a funny jacket with extra long arms to keep you safe from yourself!
1640863498497.png

You have stated in the past how you allege that you're not a troll...Liars burn in hell! You've done nothing but lie since you've been in these forums!

Matthew 7:1-5 KJV​

Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Why would I need to "fancy" myself on being something...Seems that this is YOUR modus operandi, "Senator!" LOL You truly are a delusion person. You need a funny jacket with extra long arms to keep you safe from yourself!
View attachment 2550
James 1:26 - “If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.”