Strom’s Scripture Reading (and More)

Persistently accusing me of stalking someone on his forum is not a "mistake in judgment."

This twit has had a year to come clean. Instead, he tried to slip quietly back on the forum, probably hoping it had all been forgotten. He's been banned previously, too (not by me) and sneaked back on with a new username.

I've got no reason to trust the sincerity of any apology, if offered. Enough is enough.
Okay.

I would handle things differently than that, but I ain't you (to which Ransom testifies "Thank you Jesus"). I don't think that is a 70X7 attitude, but I've known you long enough to know you won't lose sleep over that opinion.

I don't think that is a 70X7 attitude,
That's fine. I don't think it's a 70x7 situation. Matthew 18:22 comes on the heels of Jesus' teaching on discipline (Matt. 18:15-20), in which forgiveness is predicated on repentance. I don't think "If Ransom wants to blame me, I don't care, let's just move on" sounds particularly apologetic or penitent, do you? Because it sounds to me more like a carefully avoided admission of wrong.

Just admit you lied and apologize. It’s not complicated dude.
I didn't lie. I shouldn't have brought it up.
He has the power to delete the very existence of the claim and every response since then.
He wants to punish me. I don't care if he does. What I do care about is the person at the center of our argument. That is more important to me than any of this.
Do you really think I "soiled" his reputation? He has been doing that himself for a long time now.
I'm willing to leave things as they are..... and let everyone of you think I'm a liar or not. Doesn't matter to me. Like I said. God has the record and I'll be glad to have a conversation with my Lord Jesus Christ and Ransom concerning this in the future. What He says will matter. I'll accept His assessment of our issue. What the rest of you think means what?

Last edited:
That's fine. I don't think it's a 70x7 situation. Matthew 18:22 comes on the heels of Jesus' teaching on discipline (Matt. 18:15-20), in which forgiveness is predicated on repentance. I don't think "If Ransom wants to blame me, I don't care, let's just move on" sounds particularly apologetic or penitent, do you?
No, I don't. Matter of fact, I didn't want to come off as condescending or school-marmish nor wordy, so I truncated what I really wanted to express. Simply put, I thought the apology was weak-sauce, one steeped in a reluctance to admit wrong and harm because there may still be reservation in his mind that you are the one who he believes was the Sock on the other forum. Ok, enough said on this matter by me, peace out.

Persistently accusing me of stalking someone on his forum is not a "mistake in judgment."

This twit has had a year to come clean. Instead, he tried to slip quietly back on the forum, probably hoping it had all been forgotten. He's been banned previously, too (not by me) and sneaked back on with a new username.

I've got no reason to trust the sincerity of any apology, if offered. Enough is enough.

Slip quietly back in.... yeah. Do you think I'm that dumb?
If I wanted to "slip in"..... I would have "slipped in".

That's fine. I don't think it's a 70x7 situation. Matthew 18:22 comes on the heels of Jesus' teaching on discipline (Matt. 18:15-20), in which forgiveness is predicated on repentance. I don't think "If Ransom wants to blame me, I don't care, let's just move on" sounds particularly apologetic or penitent, do you? Because it sounds to me more like a carefully avoided admission of wrong.
I told you that I shouldn't have brought it up. You know my position.

I told you that I shouldn't have brought it up. You know my position.
The time to have not brought it up was last December, before you brought it up.

But not only did you bring it up, you doubled down on it multiple times, even though you knew you were full of crap.

Consequences. What are they, again?

The time to have not brought it up was last December, before you brought it up.

But not only did you bring it up, you doubled down on it multiple times, even though you knew you were full of crap.

Consequences. What are they, again?
White knuckles?

White knuckles?
Ok, I am violating my own "peace out" ;) ...

If there is any belief lingering in your mind that Ransom is the perpetrator of what you alleged then why would you even want to be in the same space as him again? And if you don't believe he is the one, then you owe him a legitimate apology and not in the manner "I'm sorry if you were offended" type of an apology.

I didn't lie. I shouldn't have brought it up.
He has the power to delete the very existence of the claim and every response since then.
He wants to punish me. I don't care if he does. What I do care about is the person at the center of our argument. That is more important to me than any of this.
Do you really think I "soiled" his reputation? He has been doing that himself for a long time now.
I'm willing to leave things as they are..... and let everyone of you think I'm a liar or not. Doesn't matter to me. Like I said. God has the record and I'll be glad to have a conversation with my Lord Jesus Christ and Ransom concerning this in the future. What He says will matter. I'll accept His assessment of our issue. What the rest of you think means what?
The problem is this...you WERE stupid enough to bring it back into the spotlight...it wasn't accidental on your part, but a very calculated and intentional act. You WANTED the conflict. Don't feign ignorance or unintentionalism. It doesn't work here.

The problem is this...you WERE stupid enough to bring it back into the spotlight...it wasn't accidental on your part, but a very calculated and intentional act. You WANTED the conflict. Don't feign ignorance or unintentionalism. It doesn't work here.
I didn't bring it back up. Ransom did.

I didn't bring it back up. Ransom did.
You helped...you showed back up using the same old screen name knowing that this was an issue. If you really didn't want it to come up, you'd have come back under another name.

You helped...you showed back up using the same old screen name knowing that this was an issue. If you really didn't want it to come up, you'd have come back under another name.
That was my mistake. I didn't expect him to hold a grudge for years now.

That was my mistake. I didn't expect him to hold a grudge for years now.
"Sure, I lied, but it's Ransom's fault for remembering." LOL.

December 2020 to the present does technically span three calendar years, but to call 13 months "years" is yet another distortion on your part.

While December 2020 to the present does technically span three calendar years, you are, as usual, distorting and exaggerating to avoid admitting your own fault.
That isn't when this started. That is just one of many arguments we've had over the years.

That isn't when this started. That is just one of many arguments we've had over the years.
But I'm not raising the red herring of "many arguments we've had over the years." I'm raising your defamation of me from a little over one year ago. I'm fine with having arguments. I'm less fine with having my character maligned by a loser like you.

But I'm not raising the red herring of "many arguments we've had over the years." I'm raising your defamation of me from a little over one year ago. I'm fine with having arguments. I'm less fine with having my character maligned by a loser like you.
You've been maligning your own character longer than we've known each other.