Team Peru

How did Bethel restore him? Why are they irked at FBCH?

WESLEY said:
He has NOT been restored at FBCH, but rathel Bethel Church.

He and his wife are quite irked at FBCH these days...

cpizzle:
As far as being the result of Jack Hyle's legacy....I find that annoying.  Good men from all types of churches fail.  The percentage of HAC grads who have good marriages with no infidelity, good ministries with no scandals, and good reputations is still very high.  Jack Hyles' influence on me has been nothing but positive, and I believe it is that way for the vast majority of people who learned from him.

I mostly agree with you here.
I was exposed to Dr Hyles ministry in the early years of mine and he was a tremendous resource to me as a young know nothing Pastor. But I attended Pastors School and was turned off by the whole man worship atmosphere, yet I still read his books and gleaned from him. I also agree that the vast majority of Hyles grads have solid marriages and sound ministries. The percentage of those who are immoral and dishonest is nowhere near a majority...but in my experience the percentage is much higher than some are willing to acknowledge. Add to that number those who have simply abandoned the faith...illustrated daily on the forum...and I conclude that the shady and immoral dealings behind the scenes had a very large impact on Hyles alumni.

I believe Pastor Wilkerson is a man of integrity and is doing well in a very, very difficult task. I think he needs to clean out the old leaven but I?m on the outside looking in.

On the FFF, we have extremes...those who see no wrong in Hammond and those who see nothing beneficial coming from Hammond. The truth is, as usual, somewhere in the middle. And you seem to reside there.

2 families destroyed by a man, taking in the name of God. and only the church wants to cover up and shut up the harmed ones, which makes it easy to do it after all the pain and destruction that this man Dan Hubbard caused. deceiving two families for more than three and a half years that is the exact date passing itself off as agent of the cia in Peru and denying their 5 children and their other wife and upon learning the second wife only fled to the United States to hide sad This is reality, you can have cancer, many sad things have happened who knows but this does not entitle anyone to destroy the lives of other people.

Enviado desde mi SM-J327P mediante Tapatalk

ksdpv1703 said:
2 families destroyed by a man, taking in the name of God. and only the church wants to cover up and shut up the harmed ones, which makes it easy to do it after all the pain and destruction that this man Dan Hubbard caused. deceiving two families for more than three and a half years that is the exact date passing itself off as agent of the cia in Peru and denying their 5 children and their other wife and upon learning the second wife only fled to the United States to hide sad This is reality, you can have cancer, many sad things have happened who knows but this does not entitle anyone to destroy the lives of other people.

Punctuation is your friend!?

ksdpv1703 said:

What church has "covered it up"

He could also be in "trouble" for indicating he was working as a government agent.  He's just another screw up! 

Still There said:
He could also be in "trouble" for indicating he was working as a government agent.  He's just another screw up!

Your last sentence is so true, regardless of where he attended college.

Does anyone know if he?s actually in trouble with the law? Or what?s the status of this whole debacle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dan is now going to start his own spanish church outside of FBC. He's recruiting now and currently holding services in his home. 

Still There said:
Dan is now going to start his own spanish church outside of FBC. He's recruiting now and currently holding services in his home.

I believe Dan believed that "churches start churches"... would be interested to hear what church is their sponsoring church ...

WESLEY said:
Still There said:

I believe Dan believed that "churches start churches"... would be interested to hear what church is their sponsoring church ...

Probably the same "church" that sponsored Steve Anderson's church. - The Church of Thin Air.

Twisted said:
WESLEY said:
Still There said:

Probably the same "church" that sponsored Steve Anderson's church. - The Church of Thin Air.
Or the church of the Hot Air.

16KJV11 said:
Twisted said:
WESLEY said:
Still There said:

Or the church of the Hot Air.

True.

All the same denomination.

His story featured on Blue Bloods...

Tale of Two Cities https://g.co/kgs/Ljn3m3

Any updates on this?  Is Dan still a pastor?  What happened to the Peru 2nd family?

Dan passed away today.
It was said that "his wife and children were able to see him..."

Not sure if that includes the second family or not...

Last edited:
It was said that "his wife and children were able to see him..."

Not sure if that includes the second family or not...
No mention of them at his funeral, I assume.... Just "Brother Dan" this and that....