Thank you, Dr. Vineyard

Vince Massi

Elect
Reaction score
Praise the Lord for 22 kids in children's church today!

And another Praise: I was taught by Jim Vineyard that the bus captain is completely responsible for the safety of the kids (who often don't take time to think). When closing a van door, I always look at the door to make sure that all kids are clear. After 10 years of doing this, today I saw a new child with his hand between the door and the place where the hinges connect it to the van. If I had closed the door, he would have suffered serious injury.

Praise God for good teaching.

Vince Massi said:

And another Praise: I was taught by Jim Vineyard that the bus captain is completely responsible for the safety of the kids (who often don't take time to think). When closing a van door, I always look at the door to make sure that all kids are clear. After 10 years of doing this, today I saw a new child with his hand between the door and the place where the hinges connect it to the van. If I had closed the door, he would have suffered serious injury.

You needed Jim Vineyard to teach you that?

Twisted said:
Vince Massi said:

And I suppose you were just born with all knowledge and situational awareness from on high.  Even Jesus grew in knowledge and understanding from somebody!  sheeesh!

TidesofTruth said:
Twisted said:
Vince Massi said:

And I suppose you were just born with all knowledge and situational awareness from on high.  Even Jesus grew in knowledge and understanding from somebody!  sheeesh!

You are correct.  I apologize. 

Apology accepted, and I consider you a friend.

I spent 14 years at a paper mill, and they constantly had to teach us to be safe at all times. In ten years of running church van routes, I have never had a close one like that before. Since it probably won't happen, most people stop practicing safe conduct.

After all that has been exposed about Dr. V, I'd be thanking someone else.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

You can be grateful to a God-cursing Drill Instructor...

Sent from my EM756 using Tapatalk

Jo said:

Jo, I see your point. Not only have I exposed Jim`s sins on the internet, but as a student at HAC I publicly opposed his violent gangs. I have a permanent slander from Jim attached to my transcript, and HAC falsified my records and grades in retaliation for my standing against his sins.

But he really did teach a good bus course.

Vince Massi said:
Jo said:

Jo, I see your point. Not only have I exposed Jim`s sins on the internet, but as a student at HAC I publicly opposed his violent gangs. I have a permanent slander from attacked to my transcript, and HAC falsified my records and grades in retaliation for my standing against his sins.

But he really did teach a good bus course.

Vineyard knowingly sent out buses that were not safe and could not pass basic Indiana state inspection. What was taught and practiced were two different things.

Any man that would slander another, in my opinion, does not deserve your kindness.

Didn't you work for Dr. Evans? Surely, he could have made sure your grades, etc., reflected your hard work.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

.....and all that from a Bible college.....pitiful.

Vince, if you are seriously thanking Dr. Vineyard, you are drinking too much koolaid, or you need to try out Twisted's jacket.

Of course....."there is a woman on the forum"

Heaven's No, Jo!

In addition to the fact that I like Twisted, I am a severe opponent of idealism.

Idealism teaches that my agenda is so important that any truth that weakens my agenda is evil. I paid a price for opposing Jim's sins, but that does not change the fact that he taught a good bus course.

Jo said:
... or you need to try out Twisted's jacket.

One size fits all, with the exceptions of CF and Teri.

Twisted said:
Jo said:
... or you need to try out Twisted's jacket.

One size fits all, with the exceptions of CF and Teri.

Now that's the kind of blessing that we need on the FFF!!

Twisted said:
TidesofTruth said:
Twisted said:
Vince Massi said:

You are correct.  I apologize.
Vince says "Apology accepted, and I consider you a friend".

Whoa now, lets not be so polite and respectful of each other. Have you forgot this is the Fighting Forum.
This suppose to be a "battlefield brother not a recreation room", "are you all turning into pussyfootin, backscratchin, ear ticklin, pink lemonade sippin, penny pinchin, nickle nippin posters or what.

Next thing you know we will all be holding hands & singing "kum ba yah my Lord" around the camp fire while roasting marshmallows.

sword said:

Whoa now, lets not be so polite and respectful of each other. Have you forgot this is the Fighting Forum.
This suppose to be a "battlefield brother not a recreation room", "are you all turning into pussyfootin, backscratchin, ear ticklin, pink lemonade sippin, penny pinchin, nickle nippin posters or what.

Next thing you know we will all be holding hands & singing "kum ba yah my Lord" around the camp fire while roasting marshmallows.

Well, I apologize for making the apology.  Pass the marshmallows.

Christian forums are brutal!

BALAAM said:
Christian forums are brutal!

In my four years (January 31) on tbis forum, I have come to realize the definition of "Christian" has been greatly modified  since its first use Acts 11.

Twisted said:
sword said:

Well, I apologize for making the apology.  Pass the marshmallows.
Truth is I was so shocked and impressed with the maturity of the interaction, I had to make a  sarcastic response.

Such civility is often lost on this and other forums and from one who claims to be a little crazy no less.