The arrogance and false teaching of G. A. Riplinger

Are you in effect claiming that Gail Riplinger
Since my professional track record goes beyond all of the anti-KJV scholars and their degrees from New Calvin New Version Seminary,

My analysis naturally carries more weight than their feeble minds: Gail's work is superior to all of their lies.

My analysis naturally carries more weight than their feeble minds: Gail's work is superior to all of their lies.
LOL. You're so stupid, even the degree mill that sold your MBA is having regrets.

Is it tough, facing the reality that being a "famous guy" doesn't make you smart?

I'm sure you grew up watching "Bill Nye The Science Guy" on TV and thought "that's a real scientist!"

Meanwhile the practicing scientists I touch base with make fun of him and know he's not even an actual scientist.

Bought the marketing pitch "New Versionists are the experts" sold to you at your local megachurch pep rally, huh?

Good luck with your Walmart version of Christianity.

"Mrs. Riplinger then went on to say that the new versions allow for sin because they do not use the term “fornication.” In the process she mentioned that Dr. Virginia Mollencott was on the NIV Translation Committee, and that she was a lesbian, and that her beliefs are found right in the NIV. I had never heard of such a charge, so the next morning I called the International Bible Society and inquired about this. I discovered that while Virginia Mollencott has indeed confessed to be a lesbian, Mrs. Riplinger again was busy taking things out of context. First, Mollencott was not a translator, but a stylist, and that for a massive five months. When she took stands contrary to Biblical standards, she was removed from the project."

From James White's quote above we can see what action the NIV board took to remove those who took stands contrary to Biblical standards. What actions were taken against those involved with KJV who had unbiblical views?

Is it tough, facing the reality that being a "famous guy" doesn't make you smart?
Whoever you're talking to, it can't be half as tough as facing the reality that you're a UGC Wonder Twin and everybody laughs at how transparently ignorant you are while swinging your alleged credentials around the forum.

From James White's quote above we can see what action the NIV board took to remove those who took stands contrary to Biblical standards. What actions were taken against those involved with KJV who had unbiblical views?
In exchange for their services, they were promised livings (i.e. ecclesiastical offices and the support of the revenues related to them).

Hold unbiblical views while on the translation committee of a major evangelical Bible version: get removed.

Hold unbiblical views while on the translation committee of a major ecclesiastical Bible version: get a pension.

Do KJV-only advocates reveal that they consider the misleading claims, misrepresentations, double standards, falsehoods, and use of fallacies evident in Riplinger's erroneous human KJV-only reasoning to be superior to scriptural truths and verifiable facts?

Bogus, false allegations, carnal smear tactics, or immature, improper attempts to mock or ridicule appear to be almost all that some KJV-only advocates can post in supposed support for their non-scriptural KJV-only teaching.

Perhaps they are unable to make any positive, sound case for what Riplinger herself claimed as quoted in the opening post of this thread.
Perhaps they can see how arrogant Riplinger's claims in that opening post were, but they are too proud to admit it.

Bogus, false allegations, carnal smear tactics, or attempts to mock or ridicule

He's really on a roll
sunny.gif

If only the rest of us could make all those broad, sweeping claims spanning the 7 seas all in one sentence and actually stand there afterward with a straight face as if we just said something others should actually take seriously.

On her cassette entitled "Detailed Update," Gail Riplinger had claimed the following concerning the NKJV: "Every time they change from the King James to something different they follow the New World Translation of Jehovah Witnesses."

Riplinger did not prove that the NKJV translators even consulted much less followed the New World Translation.
In fact, Riplinger's allegation is bogus and false, but perhaps KJV-only advocates do not care about the truth.

I have found many places were the NKJV differs from the KJV that it is in agreement with the earlier 1560 Geneva Bible, which would clearly prove that Riplinger's statement is false.

If only the rest of us could make all those broad, sweeping claims .

You make broad-sweeping, unproven allegations and claims in several of your posts, and most readers likely do not take your unproven claims seriously.

In contrast, my accurate observations about the posts of a couple KJV-only advocates can be proven to be true by any objective reading of your many of your posts. My observations were so accurate that you had to try to divert away from them.

I am on a roll stating the truth. I state the truth concerning the KJV and concerning human KJV-only teaching.

Gail and others accurately pointed out that works salvation was inserted into the New Versions:

KJV: "Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it."
ESV: "For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few." -ESV

The ESV says "the way is hard" to eternal life. An elementary school student could see this is works salvation.
Sorry adults, but unless you're under a demonic stronghold, this is staring you directly in the face.
But of course, people love befriending Satan and this world more than God. Satan goes to church too. He even trolls forums. But let's prove this further:

ESV: "And the disciples were amazed at his words. But Jesus said to them again, “Children, how difficult it is to enter the kingdom of God!"
KJV: "But Jesus answereth again, and saith unto them, Children, how hard is it for them that trust in riches to enter into the kingdom of God!"

How we do get into heaven? Through simple trust in the finished work of the cross.
So if you instead trust in riches, it will be hard for you to have a change of mind and trust in Christ instead of all those riches that seem to imply you don't need a savior since you already have the good life.

Of course, the ESV says nothing about trusting anything in that verse.
Anyone who didn't have a KJV would simply read it as it is: "difficult to enter the kingdom of God". The Kingdom of God is the Spiritual Body of Christ.

The ESV says it's difficult to enter the Kingdom of God. This is works Salvation. Why? Because the Bible says eternal life is a Free Gift (Rom. 6:23, 5:15)
, therefore it is in no way difficult unless you're working or trusting in something else and refusing to change your mind from trusting in that to trusting in Christ alone.

So then. Do you believe it's difficult to enter the Kingdom of God, or that it's a Free Gift and takes no work on our part? (They will never answer this question because they are works salvationist heretics infiltrating a Fundamental Baptist forum thinking everything they're doing is flying under the radar. They think they're hiding behind keyboards but really they're making the entire New Calvinist and New Version movement look bad. That's why I continue to demolish them with truth. With no wasted effort on my end).

"But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
As we said before, so say I now again, if any
man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed."

Truth is never muddy or complicated. When God reveals it to you, it's clear. Men just reject it because they hate the truth and love their own traditions.

The same posts to multiple threads?

Now you're on your way to being a spammer, too.

Cut it out.

The same posts to multiple threads?

Now you're on your way to being a spammer, too.

Cut it out.
I believe you hurl the same insults across multiple threads.

Cut it out!

Last edited:
I believe you hurl the same insults across multiple threads.
Perhaps you are mixed up and refer to UGC who often hurls attempted insults or smears in multiple threads.
At least it is clear that you do not apply the same standard to UGC that you suggest in your own assertion.

Perhaps you are mixed up and refer to UGC who often hurls attempted insults or smears in multiple threads.
At least it is clear that you do not apply the same standard to UGC that you suggest in your own assertion.
I didn't mention you posting the same nonsense across multiple threads either.

Gail and others accurately pointed out that works salvation was inserted into the New Versions:

KJV: "Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it."
ESV: "For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few." -ESV
So if I have to stay on a narrow path (either literally or figuratively) for salvation-isn't that works salvation?

One truth starring KJV-only advocates in the face is the fact that they using their human KJV-only reasoning attempt to apply different measures/standards to the word of God translated into present-day English than they are willing to apply to the word of God translated in English in 1611.

The word of God had been translated into English many years before 1611, and the Church of England makers of the KJV made many of the same-type changes and revisions to the pre-1611 English Bibles that the NKJV translators make to the 1611 KJV.

Last edited: