THE CALVINIST GOSPEL POSITION vs. THE FREE GRACE GOSPEL

UGC

FagBoyCigar
Reaction score
The #1 Video on FFF of 2020:
The Great Gospel Controversy: CALVINISM vs FREE GRACE:

I don't have the bandwith (or the time) to watch 21 minute videos.

I don't have the bandwith (or the time) to watch 21 minute videos.
I'm sure many others will. God moves when God moves. I'm just your friendly neighborhood sharing man.

I'm sure many others will. God moves when God moves. I'm just your friendly neighborhood sharing man.

I find it quite interesting that you are incapable of making a concise, cogent post. Are we merely a dumping ground for your videos?

I'm helping this place get back on its feet after it's been led into shambles by an ecumenical chronic liar and an assistant who does nothing but go around insulting people for a living.

In the meantime, I'm exposing the unbiblical teachings of Calvinism and restoring the clarity of the Gospel to the Underground Body of Christ across the internet.

What are you doing? Drinking beers and using your NIV as a coaster?

I find it quite interesting that you are incapable of making a concise, cogent post. Are we merely a dumping ground for your videos?
I sat through it. It's several short clips from prominent Calvinists then some B or C (in the case of "Dr" Kim) team disponsationalists trying to refute them. Their argument is that a follower of Christ shouldn't have to follow Christ. I met a guy like that many years ago when I was a young Christian. He told me upfront that he was a carnal Christian. He drank, smoked, cussed, didn't go to church or read the Bible-but he prayed a prayer years earlier so he was locked in. He knew the gospel of the carnal christian quite well.

UGC is obviously under no compulsion to behave like a believer, either.

then some B or C (in the case of "Dr" Kim) team disponsationalists
Astounding.gif

Is that why Dr. Kim's Baptist church currently has a larger audience of followers/subscribers compared to other Baptist church online ministries out there?

It's several short clips from prominent Calvinists
Oh, these guys are prominent and you go on to defend their works salvation doctrine.

I was waiting for a goof to stumble over themselves an actually defend those Celebrity Pop Star Christian Heretics,
who better than the Zero-Point Calvinist, tmjbog?

Are you really defending John Piper, who said, "YOU DON'T GET SAVED BY FAITH ALONE. THE GOSPEL IS NOT ABOUT FORGIVENESS."
Are you really defending these Calvinists right now and their works salvation Gospel, Arminian?

Is that why Dr. Kim's Baptist Church currently has more subscribers compared to other Baptist Church online ministries out there?
Are you the one always condemning mega churches? Isn't that equivalent to an online megachurch.

View attachment 1220

Is that why Dr. Kim's Baptist church currently has a larger audience of followers/subscribers compared to other Baptist church online ministries out there?

Oh, these guys are prominent and you go on to defend their works salvation doctrine.

I was waiting for a goof to stumble over themselves an actually defend those Celebrity Pop Star Christian Heretics,
who better than the Zero-Point Calvinist, tmjbog?

Are you really defending John Piper, who said, "YOU DON'T GET SAVED BY FAITH ALONE. THE GOSPEL IS NOT ABOUT FORGIVENESS."
Are you really defending these Calvinists right now and their works salvation Gospel, Arminian?
Depends on what you mean by works. I don't believer there is any such creature as the non-believing believer.

Are you the one always condemning mega churches?
UGC is like kryptonite to the megachurch system.

We awaken its members using our podcast and the power of the internet.

Ain't nobody want to hear no works Salvation from the pulpits anymore.
Tell John Piper UGC called and told him to get saved.

UGC is like kryptonite to the megachurch system.

We awaken its members using our podcast and the power of the internet.

Ain't nobody want to hear no works Salvation from the pulpits anymore.
Tell John Piper UGC called and told him to get saved.
That we can agree on. Easy believism is much more popular.

Really? List all the Celebrity Free Grace Pastors you know that are alive today.
Whatever these "free grace" pastors are, they certainly don't have a monopoly on easy believism. It's very common in the IFB world and from what I hear the SBC world.

So that's a grand total of zero.

"Easy believism" is the term commonly coined to attack GES (Grace Evangelical Society, i.e. Bob Wilkins), because they can sometimes teach a crossless gospel and say "just believe in Jesus, that's it".

On the broader scale, from Dr. Ryrie across all Dispensationalists, from the Classicals at DTS to Ruckmanites to Mid-Acts to Acts 28, they all hold to the Free Grace gospel position in the Church Age.

Some ignoramuses lump everyone under "Easy believism" and the answer to that is simple: what's your alternative? HARD believism? WORKS + believism?
You're either Faith alone by Grace alone for Salvation or you're making the Gospel hard in one way or another. Christ did all the HARD work when it comes to Salvation.

So that's a grand total of zero.

"Easy believism" is the term commonly coined to attack GES (Grace Evangelical Society, i.e. Bob Wilkins), because they can sometimes teach a crossless gospel and say "just believe in Jesus, that's it".

On the broader scale, from Dr. Ryrie across all Dispensationalists, from the Classicals at DTS to Ruckmanites to Mid-Acts to Acts 28, they all hold to the Free Grace gospel position in the Church Age.

Some ignoramuses lump everyone under "Easy believism" and the answer to that is simple: what's your alternative? HARD believism? WORKS + believism?
You're either Faith alone by Grace alone for Salvation or you're making the Gospel hard in one way or another. Christ did all the HARD work when it comes to Salvation.
At the bare minimum you must continue in belief. The Arminian would say backsliding to the point of unbelief would be making shipwreck of your faith. The Calvinist would probably see it as evidence of not being regenerated in the first place-either way there is no such thing as a non-believing believer.

"DUMPING" THE NEXT VIDEO, GO!

AshPokeball.gif

THE SPIRITUAL BATTLE IN THE "FIGHTING FORUMS" IS HEATING UP!
michaeljackson.gif

I guess a YouTube nobody like you would think that the number of likes/followrers/subscribers is a measure of Li'l Kim's credibility.

Uh... Hey guy who claims to have "black friends", Lil' Kim is a rapper, a girl, and she's black.

You should know these things, "friend of black people".