THE CALVINIST GOSPEL POSITION vs. THE FREE GRACE GOSPEL

Every statement in my post is a fact. You should focus on the questions.

You need to study up on deductive vs inductive reasoning.
If you're going to argue that God didn't do something in his creation, you must provide the alternative as to who else did it. Especially if you're a Calvinist.

I don't need to prove anything, you brought this argument up, not me.
Can God create a rock so heavy that he can't lift it?

If you can't answer, I'm right. "Even though I'm not arguing for anything myself, I'm just trying to prove you wrong."

If you're going to argue that God did not create races, that burden of proof is on you.
No one is required to answer anything before you provide your evidence for your argument.

Take responsibility and stop behaving like a teenager who's out to prove teacher wrong.

LOL!

You made the argument. I asked where it said that. I did NOT make an argument. How is your reading comprehension? It seemed a rather simple post to understand. Can you support your argument?

Where does it say God created different races?

We have the human race... but I am unaware of any another.
Spoken like a true New Ager. Ready for that one-world, one-love anti-Christ system are ya, FSSL?

Here's maybe an easier question for UGC since he can't provide an answer as to where it says God created different races: how can we scientifically differentiate races? What are the determining factors for race?

You made the argument.
LOL!

I made a statement that stands unless you can provide an alternative via either deductive or inductive reasoning.

You are the one who tried to come against my statement without any reasoning of your own, but rather demanding further evidence where no further evidence is needed outside of the deductive and/or inductive (figure it our for yourself) reasoning.

Read. Read:
If God didn't create races, who did? Satan? Did humans do it on their own without God causing it? Macro-Evolution?
If you can rule out everything else, it must be the creator. There's all the evidence you need: and if you disagree that this evidence is sufficient to prove my point, you must disprove the evidence by offering an alternative. If you can offer no alternative, the evidence stands as sufficient.

By the way, an argument can be made for Micro-Evolution, but we would all know the cause of that was God. Need one example from scripture? Babel.

LOL!

I made a statement that stands unless you can provide an alternative via either deductive or inductive reasoning.

You are the one who tried to come against my statement without any reasoning of your own, but rather demanding further evidence where no further evidence is needed outside of the deductive and/or inductive (figure it our for yourself) reasoning.

Read. Read:
If God didn't create races, who did? Satan? Did humans do it on their own? Macro-Evolution?
If you can rule out everything else, it must be the creator. There's all the evidence you need: and if you disagree that this evidence is sufficient to prove my point, you must disprove the evidence by offering an alternative. If you can offer no alternative, the evidence stands as sufficient.

How can one tell what race another is? What is the evidence that identifies a person as one race or another?

LOL!

Read. Read:
If God didn't create races, who did? Satan? Did humans do it on their own without God causing it? Macro-Evolution?

By the way, an argument can be made for Micro-Evolution, but we would all know the cause of that was God. Need one example from scripture? Babel.

Also, asking for clarification on your statement is NOT coming against your statement. Are your beliefs so shaky that they can't stand a point of clarification?

You can start by attending elementary school.

Well, we are on a forum here where things are discussed. It would be great if we could limit the interaction to the forum. Since it is covered in elementary school, it should be easy enough for you to provide that answer here.

Are your beliefs so shaky that they can't stand a point of clarification?
Are your eyes so shaky from that beer last night that they struggle to land on the page in front of you?

Again:

Are you eyes so shaky from that beer last night that they struggle to land on the page in front of you?

No, I only had 2 beers last night.

OK, now we are getting somewhere. Where in the account of Babel does it say God created different races?

It's OK for you to answer that it doesn't. I won't call you names.

I'll give you a hint. Even an Evolutionist would not believe Macro-evolution would be required for the variations in the human race.

Can God create a rock so heavy that he can't lift it?

If you can't answer, I'm right. "Even though I'm not arguing for anything myself, I'm just trying to prove you wrong."

If you're going to argue that God did not create races, that burden of proof is on you.
No one is required to answer anything before you provide your evidence for your argument.

Take responsibility and stop behaving like a teenager who's out to prove teacher wrong.

So, folks . . . I'm curious.

At what point did you first realize that the UGC Wonder Twins post nothing but incoherent palaver that makes less sense than a Joe Biden interview?

It's OK for you to answer that it doesn't. I won't call you names.
No, you don't seem to get it. Study up on deductive and inductive reasoning.

There is an irrefutable form of proof whereby if all other options cannot be the answer, the only one left is.

You must offer an alternative to make any other option plausible to even consider.

There is an irrefutable form of proof whereby if all other options cannot be the answer, the only one left is.
So is that "irrefutable form of proof" deductive or inductive?

Because inductive reasoning is not irrefutable (it only deals in probabilties), and deductive reasoning doesn't work by process of elimination.

LOL!

To answer my own question, the first time I realized the UGC Wonder Twins dealt primarily in codswallop was the first time I tried to ask them a question. It was about the video concerning music they had posted, and I asked for some clarification on some terminology.

The highly informative Wonder Twin response was basically to repeat what the video said.

At which point I realized I was not dealing with a rational person capable of organized thought.

Here. A decent enough explanation.

If you don't think these forms of reasoning are sufficient as irrefutable proof, you might want to throw away all of your technological devices made possible by physics because that is how decisions are made when creating and proofing them.

Screen Shot 2020-06-11 at 11.31.52 AM.png

and deductive reasoning doesn't work by process of elimination.
This is why I told you to look into it for yourselves. I was trying to see if you could also pick up on reductive reasoning.

You must offer an alternative to make any other option plausible to even consider.

I'm not asking you to consider another option. I'm asking where does it say God created different races. Can you see the difference?

So is that "irrefutable form of proof" deductive or inductive?

Because inductive reasoning is not irrefutable (it only deals in probabilties), and deductive reasoning doesn't work by process of elimination.

LOL!
I discovered where his reasoning skills came from: