The complaining, griping, and/or bitter thread

RAIDER

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
I thought it might be nice to have a thread on the HAC FFF dedicated to our complaints and gripes.  Hey, if you are bitter this is the thread for you!  Perhaps you are complaining but not bitter.  This is the thread for you!  Maybe you just want to gripe.  Hop aboard!  If there's a chance you have picked up someone else's offense, this ones for you!

Maybe your gripe, complaint, or bitterness is about HAC or FBCH.  It may be about your current situation.  Maybe it's about the church you now attend, another church member, or perhaps your pastor.  Let 'er rip!  Ticked off at an old college teacher or staff member?  Let 'em have it!  Something bothering you in the political arena?  Come on!  Just mad at the world?  Let me hear you!

Hacker Nation, let's hear your complaints.  Let us share your gripes.  Make us a part of your bitterness.  Let the games begin!!

*As always, because all we are ever concerned about are the stinkin' numbers, one grip, complaint, or bitter comment per post.

The Democrat's treatment of Netanyaho was despicable!   

I hate my family dentist!

I am still upset over Isaiah class at HAC.  Laurent spent 80% of the semester talking about writing letters to political representatives.  The last two class sessions he covered 60 chapters.  What a waste of time and money!

In my early 20's I had a pair of LL Bean duck boots that I gave away...would love to have them back!

RAIDER said:
I am still upset over Isaiah class at HAC.  Laurent spent 80% of the semester talking about writing letters to political representatives.  The last two class sessions he covered 60 chapters.  What a waste of time and money!

Just breathe deep and relax there, Raider!

I am upset over having to take and pay for any classes by Mrs. Evans!

I am still bitter over demerits I received for my first pastor's school. I was disgusted by all of my ministry friends who didn't volunteer for anything so I volunteered for too much. After my first year I found out why they weren't quick to volunteer.

I once again want to voice my vehement disapproval of the hac radar gun that they used in the parking lot! 10mph meant 91/2!

BALAAM said:
I once again want to voice my vehement disapproval of the hac radar gun that they used in the parking lot! 10mph meant 91/2!

I wrote a letter and asked Clyde Wolf when the last time was that he had that radar gun calibrated. He did not answer and I was guilty, condemned, and left to pay my fine with no chance for explanation.

Baptist City Holdout said:
RAIDER said:

Just breathe deep and relax there, Raider!

I've got issues and this is cleansing!!

BALAAM said:
I am upset over having to take and pay for any classes by Mrs. Evans!

I can still hear her "cackling" over something she thought was funny.

I am fed up with NBA players getting together and choosing their coach rather than letting ownership do it.

I am extremely upset that GB did not beat Seattle!!!!!

Prophet should dominate this thread! 8)

I'm mad that everywhere else gets snow, and we haven't hardly seen one snowflake all winter in our part of SC--hence no school snow days!

BALAAM said:
BALAAM said:

I wrote a letter and asked Clyde Wolf when the last time was that he had that radar gun calibrated. He did not answer and I was guilty, condemned, and left to pay my fine with no chance for explanation.
I can't believe they wasted $$ on a speed-gun for that tiny campus parking lot. I may have given them the idea for the speed-gun. One morning I was cramped for time & slide into the lot & took of quickly for my 1st class when I heard someone yelling for me to stop. I turned & saw this little squirrely guy running up to me telling me he was an off-duty HACker security saying & had been speeding in the parking lot.

I asked him where his the speed-gun was & walked off.

Some of the other security guys later came up to me & tried to give me a hard time.....again I walked off.

What they didn't know was that I had been the the Marines with a friend who was at that time a cop in the town where most of them were living (the place of Raiders beloved dorms).
I told him about the HACker security clowns threats.

That night he pulled up & told them where the hog-ate-the cabbage & he'd be glad to write everyone of them a ticket anytime they drove in his town.

The next day all those guys were standing between the parking lot & the buildings waiting on me. They apologized & asked me to call off the local cop. Again.....I just laughed & walked away.

But I wasn't mad or bitter.

fishinnut said:
BALAAM said:
BALAAM said:

I can't believe they wasted $$ on a speed-gun for that tiny campus parking lot. I may have given them the idea for the speed-gun. One morning I was cramped for time & slide into the lot & took of quickly for my 1st class when I heard someone yelling for me to stop. I turned & saw this little squirrely guy running up to me telling me he was an off-duty HACker security saying & had been speeding in the parking lot.

I asked him where his the speed-gun was & walked off.

Some of the other security guys later came up to me & tried to give me a hard time.....again I walked off.

What they didn't know was that I had been the the Marines with a friend who was at that time a cop in the town where most of them were living (the place of Raiders beloved dorms).
I told him about the HACker security clowns threats.

That night he pulled up & told them where the hog-ate-the cabbage & he'd be glad to write everyone of them a ticket anytime they drove in his town.

The next day all those guys were standing between the parking lot & the buildings waiting on me. They apologized & asked me to call off the local cop. Again.....I just laughed & walked away.

But I wasn't mad or bitter.
Jeez, I'd hate to see you when you get mad.

I hate having to leave my house at 5 a.m. It's not often but when I do, I really hate it!!