The Doctrine of Complete Dispensationalism (Refining it Down)

I thought you could understand higher education, the way you present yourself (when you're not smear campaigning: then you just act like a 3 year old).

My mistake.

your mistake was assuming you deserved a response.
You seem to misunderstand.

The absence of response is one of the greatest responses one looks for.

It proves you have no counterargument, validating the present information at hand takes plain precedence until it can be legitimately addressed.

Still no response from Ransom on the debunking of Calvinism:

Here's some of the audio in text:

Here's where John Calvin got it wrong, and it's because he didn't understand Theoretical Physics.

The first 3 dimensions are spatial, the 4th dimension is time, and the 5th dimension is actually where light resides. According to M-Theory (Superstring Theory variant), there are 11 dimensions according to mathematical tensors.

When we experience light, spatially in the 3rd dimension and temporally through the 4th dimension, we’re only experiencing aspects of it, which is why quantum mechanics says light appears as both a particle and a wave, but because the 5th dimension supercedes the 4 dimensions below it, we conclude that no 3D object can travel faster than light through 4D time, and if any object can travel faster, it’s technically operating above the 4th dimension and can therefore even time travel backward into time.

Now 1st John 1:5 says that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.
James 1:17 says Every good and perfect gift is from above, and comes down from, the Father of lights.

Therefore, the 3rd heaven, which is where God resides, most likely begins at the 5th dimension. Remember that the Bible calls the 1st heaven the sky, and the 2nd heaven outer space, both of which are within first 4 dimensions.

This verifies that when the Bible talks about the 3rd heaven, it’s speaking in terms outside of time or, the progression of history as we experience it moving through the 4th dimension.

Now, when Revelation 21:23 describes the coming kingdom which is brought down out of the 3rd heaven to earth, it says that the city will have no need of the sun or moon because Jesus himself will be the light.

This is why we have have to careful about how linearly we read Revelation, because it contains a lot of interactions between the first 4 dimensions and the 5th dimension up.

This understanding of the higher dimensions provided by physics now completely refutes John Calvin’s 1500 years after the cross yet now 500 years outdated TULIP theory on zero free will.

If you spend time analyzing the differences between the first 4 dimensions and the 5th dimension up, you’ll find that the existence of free will in the first 4 absolutely retains God’s sovereignty in the 5th, and this is because free will has a lot to do with how limited someone is in experiencing higher dimensions. For example, if you could be taken into the highest dimension where only God resides, even higher than the angels, and see everything all at once, your choices in life would obviously change. In that position it would be less a matter of free will and more a matter of making the obvious choices to avoid all the less optimal ones, since you would be able to see all possible outcomes in all of existence. So in actuality, the less awareness you have, the more free will you have. The more awareness you have, the more narrowed your decision making actually becomes in one sense, because seeing all possible outcomes provides clearer obligation to the most optimal choice.

This is actually backwards from the primitive Calvinist notion that mankind doesn’t have free will, only God. In reality, God in at least one sense has less free will because he is bound to his holiness, while mankind has more free will because of their staggering level of ignorance by comparison. The less you know, the more propensity you have to make bad decisions, the more you know, the less propensity you have to make bad decisions. This explains why the highest being in existence, God himself, being omniscient or all-knowing, can therefore NEVER sin. Meaning, if sin exists, and we know it does, it can ONLY be a product of free will from beings at a lower level of awareness than God. And because God can’t sin, being at the highest level of awareness, the very existence of sin itself concludes that the most optimal existence includes free will, otherwise God would have to control all things as a supreme dictator and sin couldn’t even be an option. In that existence, love also could not exist, as love by definition requires free will, otherwise it’s not love, it’s programmed obedience.

This existence would also be limited because the components of love AND free will would be entirely absent. Therefore God himself would be limited in his sovereignty and creation abilities to only making robots because them loving him out of their own free will would be impossible. So in reality, John Calvin was a self-contradicting absolutist on the subject of free will, while Jacobus Arminius didn’t understand eternal security. Both men have long since been outdated by geniuses like Dr. Charles Ryrie, Dr. Peter Ruckman, and many new students today, primarily in the KJV-Only movement, so it’s probably time for Christianity to get out from under the strongholds of ancient dead heretics. You don’t see scientists and doctors today going back to the science and medical practices of the dark ages, so why are Christians today stuck in the 1500’s. On a timeline, the 1500’s are actually further away from the cross and closer to us, so might as well go with the Dispensationalists who have 2020 vision. After all, Dispensationalism and the pre-trib rapture came before Calvinism, Arminianism, AND the Catholic Church anyway.
I should have watched the video didn't realize how entertaining it might be. So you leap from your speculation of where God might exist and throw down ties to Calvin. God is not tied to the scientific principles He created. He can be as all knowing in whichever dimension he chooses to exist. It sounds like you are advocating that we would be all knowing and sinless if we were only in the same dimension as Him.

I nearly spilled my coffee when you referred to Rucky as a genius. The dimensions aspect like many of your doctrines are built on blind speculation. You would do better to stick with the Bible and not try to Sci-Fi it up.

That or it proves you're either too afraid or lazy (discrediting both your professionalism and competence on the matter) to even attempt a counterargument.

So again, the absence of response from the resident smear campaigner Ransom who puffs himself up beyond his actual abilities is what speaks the loudest.

So you leap from your speculation of where God might exist and throw down ties to Calvin.
What? Might want to reword that in English. Sober English.

I nearly spilled my coffee when you referred to Rucky as a genius.
Unless I'm mistaken on this (and I might be, I don't follow every aspect about him), Dr. Ruckman had somewhere around a 165 IQ.

By definition, that means he was a genius.

So you leap from your speculation of where God might exist
There is no speculation, unless you don't understand the material.

and throw down ties to Calvin.
Are you talking about the WWE all of sudden? It was a "throw down"?

I guess it was. Dead Calvin got put on his dumb behind.

God is not tied to the scientific principles He created.
That's not even the argument. The point is he created those principles to include free will, otherwise the principles themselves would be different than what they are.

I'm still perplexed why UGC and Rucky both insist on KJVO when both take great liberties with selling speculation as Bible truth. Seems like if it's not that important to stick to what the Bible says the version wouldn't be an issue.

Everyone else is perplexed as to why the Arminian "Free Will Baptist" just argued against free will in favor of defending Calvin against the Throw Down.

😱

"Most likely begins at the 5th dimension"
That sound speculative to me.
With certainty above the 4th. Meaning it could start at the 6th, depending on the nature of the 5th, but without speculation it is above the 4th due to the nature of light and the speed of the light.

Recommend looking into what's going on with the Large Hadron Collider, more is certain than speculative at this point on these points.

So because the Bible says God is light UGC is taking that literally to mean he is made up of light? These are fascinating "revelations".

So the 3rd heaven begins at the 5th dimension, which is the dawning of the age of Aquarius.
I know you're a hippie, Ransom, but please take your off-topic references elsewhere.

Academia here. Not New Age. This will get you on track:

So because the Bible says God is light UGC is taking that literally to mean he is made up of light?
What kind of unorthodox position do you hold?

The Bible at says light emanates from God, therefore he is a source of light, and since we know he came before all other sources he created, he is the original source of light.

"The city had no need of the sun or of the moon to shine in it, for the glory of God illuminated it. The Lamb is its light." -Rev. 21:23

Your beloved NASB, ESV, and NIV even take it a step further and literally juxtaposes him against the sun and moon as a "lamp":
"The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and the Lamb is its lamp."

Are you trying to tell me the sun and moon AND God himself are all "figurative"? What do they mean, tmjbog? Are they allegories for Rome and the Catholic Church being "lamp"? I guess they can mean whatever you want them to mean, just so long as they don't mean what they say they actually are.

Duh. For a guy who tries to laugh away everything more intelligent than you as if it's all a giant conspiracy theory: I'd recommended you attend college before you make yourself look like a fool again.

If you're a reader, I recommend his book as a starting place to get the concepts down: https://www.amazon.ca/Hyperspace-Scientific-Odyssey-Parallel-Universes/dp/0385477058

Screen Shot 2020-08-21 at 1.13.26 AM.png

He first published that one in 1994 I think, so it will help update your awareness of math and science from that of John Calvin in the 1500's.
If you prefer to only trust the knowledge from Calvin's time, I recommend you throw out all of your appliances that use electricity, as pretty much all of that comes from Physics.

I've heard they sell some really nice candles at Walmart. Maybe going back to the ink and quill will also do you better than that "devilish" high-tech new invention of the pen.

Did you know when the TV first came out some thought it was a box of black magic? Perhaps you can do us all a favor and throw out your computers.

I know you're a hippie, Ransom, but please take your off-topic references elsewhere.

Academia here. Not New Age. This will get you on track:

What kind of unorthodox position do you hold?

The Bible at says light emanates from God, therefore he is a source of light, and since we know he came before all other sources he created, he is the original source of light.

"The city had no need of the sun or of the moon to shine in it, for the glory of God illuminated it. The Lamb is its light." -Rev. 21:23

Your beloved NASB, ESV, and NIV even take it a step further and literally juxtaposes him against the sun and moon as a "lamp":
"The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and the Lamb is its lamp."

Are you trying to tell me the sun and moon AND God himself are all "figurative"? What do they mean, tmjbog? Are they allegories for Rome and the Catholic Church being "lamp"? I guess they can mean whatever you want them to mean, just so long as they don't mean what they say they actually are.

Duh. For a guy who tries to laugh away everything more intelligent than you as if it's all a giant conspiracy theory: I'd recommended you attend college before you make yourself look like a fool again.
The Lamb is its light.
In the verse you quote it God is referred to as a "Lamb" as well as light? So which is he a lamb or light?

Revelation 5:5
and one of the elders said to me, “Stop weeping; behold, the Lion that is from the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has overcome so as to open the book and its seven seals.

Or is he a lion?

2 Samuel 22:32
32“For who is God, besides the LORD?
And who is a rock, besides our God?

Or is he a rock?

Of course the logical conclusion is we could not possible understand the essence of God so He uses elements/things we do have familiarity with to describe particular characteristics of Himself. He will emit light but to reduce Him to simply light-especially to push him into whatever dimension you want to limit him to would be a mistake. He is also light in the sense of light is considered good and darkness evil. It's also correct to describe one aspect of him as a lamb. He was innocent and slaughtered for the sins of the world. Describing him as a Rock also accurately describes on aspect of God. Mighty and immovable by mortal man. To take any one of these and reduce God to just one tiny aspect of his whole would do injustice to the complete picture of God.

His theories are interesting in that it almost sounds like he is pulling God down to a human level. His argument seems to be that God, being in the 5th or above dimension, can see the consequence of every action and thus only makes the best decisions which avoids sin. It sounds like it's not God that is all powerful but the 5th dimension grants him his power. I disagree that if you were to take a person to a place where they could see every consequence it would stop them from sinning. How many take up smoking knowing they will likely die early as a consequence? How many start on Meth knowing it will screw them up and lead to early death? The 5th (or above) dimension is not the savior, Jesus Christ is.