The Doctrine of Complete Dispensationalism (Refining it Down)

Oh yeah. I read Ruckman. All the smart Christians do.

Oh yeah. I read Ruckman. All the smart Christians do.
Then embrace it. Why do you try to run from it all the time. Go ahead and order the coffee cup with Rucky himself on it.

Then embrace it.
order the coffee cup with Rucky himself on it.
Is that what you? "Embrace" religious leaders like idols?

Do you own this along with your Pope and Buddha cups
Screen Shot 2020-08-17 at 11.22.19 PM.png

Remember, God predestined every sin you do, but he's not sinning, you are, he just makes you sin since you don't have the free will to do it yourself, but you're still the one responsible and he's holding you accountable, because he didn't do it, you did, except you don't have free will and he controls everything, so he did but he didn't. Heil TULIP. The 1500's were the golden years. Everyone today is dumber.

I'm laughing so hard right now.

This shirt isn't being sarcastic, it's actually seriously meant to support Calvinism.

Screen Shot 2020-08-17 at 11.42.04 PM.png

This is almost as funny as that time Ransom actually tried to defend Westcott & Hort.

:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
whatislove.gif

John Calvin didn't listen to rap or the follow the intricate evolution of poetic lyric writing so he didn't have as good a grasp of language as Bible students today.

For example.

(If you look closely you can see Twisted in one of the crazy costumes):

From the Lyrics:

"...Dollar bills don't make me feel complete
Only the oneness of God can repel and dispel deceit
Burn opponents until they smell defeat -- I repeat
Turning moment was when they yelled "retreat" on the beat

...Rock till the detective come and inspect the spot.

[from later verse:]

This is the soul jam, victory chamber
Your whole camp quick to see anger
But behold try and pick the remainder
That whole dam trickery changed the game
Put it in danger, givin' it major fame
My task is tryin' to excel past
The hell-mask that glamour and glitz can spellcast

...Brothers abandon ship the minute they test tune
I flow like motion-sensitive faucets in restrooms
Deeper than flesh wounds, or legends of Neptune"

To my knowledge, Ruckman didn't like rap. Unfortunately he thought all of it was gangster rap and didn't reap the benefits of studying some of the most complex lyrical devices that the 1500's couldn't hold a candle to.

Comparatively the KJV is an easy read, and the NIV reads like the Berenstain Bears.

Appears the children were up past their bedtime again.

Those of us who reject the heresy of Ruckmanism do so because we were predestined to do so.

• Haha
Reactions: UGC
"Like a midget at a urinal" -tmjbog
Screen Shot 2020-08-18 at 6.27.09 AM.png

Some advice from the adults, @tmjbog. Approach comedy with skill, wit, and genius.

Case in point, take notes from illinoisguy here:
Those of us who reject the heresy of Ruckmanism do so because we were predestined to do so.
Hilarious. Brilliant. An outstanding shot at Calvinism.

Imagine if he was actually being serious.

Case in point, take notes from illinoisguy here:

Hilarious. Brilliant. An outstanding shot at Calvinism.

Imagine if he was actually being serious.
Most would reject the man based on:

-The man was a racist
-Confesses to shaking the demons out of himself from time to time
-Takes great liberties with the Bible saying things that aren't there are and ignoring things that are
-By his own admission learned nothing about the Bible at BJU.
-As every great cult leader does, he has crazy conspiracy theories regarding aliens.
-Multiple marriages (I know I know it was those horrible wive's faults)
-Lacking in the fruit department

Not only were we predestined to reject Ruckmanism, but we reject it because the entire system of Ruckmanism is totally wacko, inconsistent and self-contradictory.

For instance, Ruckman taught that C.I. Scofield was receiving "advanced revelation from the Holy Spirit," but look at what Scofield said on page 1213 of his Old Scofield Reference Bible: "The writers of Scripture invariably affirm, where the subject is mentioned by them at all, that the words of their writings are divinely taught. This, of necessity, refers to the original documents, not to translations and versions; but the labours of competent scholars have brought our English versions to a degree of perfection, so remarkable that we may confidently rest upon them as authoritative."

What competent scholars was Scofield talking about? In his "Introduction - To Be Read," he lists them: Griesbach, Lachmann, Tischendorf, Tregelles, Winer, Alford, and Westcott and Hort.

So how can I be a faithful zombie follower of Ruckman who rejected the authority of the original manuscripts, and at the same time believe Ruckman's teaching that Scofield was receiving "advanced revelation from the Holy Spirit?"

Friends don't let friends become Ruckmanites.

-Confesses to shaking the demons out of himself from time to time
He wasn't as cool as the "high church" Westcott & Hort, who were so posh they danced with demons after they became Christians.

Didn't you know? Everyone with class and panache was doing it. About as normal as eating snails.

Trust me, you've demonstrated enough to us how you're the only racist here.

he has crazy conspiracy theories regarding aliens.
Are you living under a rock? Everyone knows about the "alien" stuff now. The Pentagon just released UFO videos.

Ruckman was right. There's a good chance this will be part of the deception to explain away the rapture after it happens.

the entire system... is totally wacko
About as wacko as Preterism, many of whom do not believe in a literal hell and think when God was talking about the "New Heaven" and the "New Earth" he was referring to cities.

I guess in Genesis when God created the Heaven and the Earth, he was talking about cities.

The real wackos are the arrogant imbeciles who stand over scripture like gods to pick and choose where they want God to be literal and where they want him to be figurative.

About as wacko as Preterism
All right, which one of you taught Tweedledumber a new word? Now we'll never hear the end of it, or of the fifteen videos he'll post, every one claiming to be the one that will refute preterism once and for all.

"Dispensationalism is a cult. It all happened in 70 AD, man."
1597760525160.png
"If you just take everything to mean something else, it will all click, I promise. Jesus is Lucifer."

How Preterists fall away from sound doctrine:

Here's a video where Joe Rogan mentioned a great "scholar" who discovered Jesus and Christianity were allegories written by people tripping on magic mushrooms.

Now we know all those Dispensationalists were wrong. Taking the Bible literally. Ha!
What kind of God would want us to actually understand what he's saying instead of the much better option of mystifying everything in allegories so we can make up our own doctrines by guessing what they are!

That's no fun.

He wasn't as cool as the "high church" Westcott & Hort, who were so posh they danced with demons after they became Christians.

Didn't you know? Everyone with class and panache was doing it. About as normal as eating snails.

Trust me, you've demonstrated enough to us how you're the only racist here.

Are you living under a rock? Everyone knows about the "alien" stuff now. The Pentagon just released UFO videos.

Ruckman was right. There's a good chance this will be part of the deception to explain away the rapture after it happens.
You seem to specialize in weak arguments. So your defense of your cult leader comes down to the fact that you can point to someone else in history who you believe was involved with demonic things and claimed to be a Christian so that makes it ok for Ruckman. And on race your defense is you can point to someone else you believe is a racist so that makes it ok for Rucky. I used to use some of those same arguments-when I was eight.

On the UFOs. First off you do know what a UFO is right? It's not necessarily alien. If you do think there are aliens do you believe that Rucky actual knew enough about them to describe the color of their blood and describe their features. That's where he gets off in to loony land-not just because he thinks aliens may exist.

This guy's for sure a preterist too

No, seriously.
Listen to that video for 1 minute and you will find zero difference between his absolutely baseless, historically ignorant, completely illogical reasoning and the reasoning of Preterism.

Do dispensationalists take literally the statements in the Bible that the Kingdom of God has come unto us, Matthew 12:28, that people were already entering into it in New Testament times (Matthew 21:31, Luke 16:16), that people living in 33 AD would live long enough to see Christ coming in His kingdom, Matthew 16:28, that God had already translated Christians into that kingdom in the First Century, Colossians 1:13? Or are we going to be subjected to a video full of dispensationalist baloney about a deferred kingdom, a "parenthesis" in God's plan, about how the Kingdom as been "put on hold."