The Doctrine of Complete Dispensationalism (Refining it Down)

Part 3 of the Reveal is Finally here.

🚨 It's finally here.

Book of Hebrews REVEALED: The Bonus 1-Hour Special
• What is the Mark of the Beast?
• Functions of the Blood & Spirit
• Coming Kingdom: Higher Dimensions
• Salvation Timeline SHIFT: Positional vs. Progressive
• Free Will & Sovereignty meets Theoretical Physics
• Angels & Men: The sons of God

With this, bye bye Calvinism and New Versions.

🚨 It's finally here.

Book of Hebrews REVEALED: The Bonus 1-Hour Special
• What is the Mark of the Beast?
• Functions of the Blood & Spirit
• Coming Kingdom: Higher Dimensions
• Salvation Timeline SHIFT: Positional vs. Progressive
• Free Will & Sovereignty meets Theoretical Physics
• Angels & Men: The sons of God

With this, bye bye Calvinism and New Versions.

Just a small critique. If you are going to claim every video kills off calvinism then you probably shouldn't put out another video claiming your "killing off calvinism". By doing so your claiming your prior work was weak and ineffective. Of course we know it's just a sensationalist headline for you tubers built on arrogance. There have been great men of the past who dedicated their careers to the task and failed. No one believes a no name is going to come along with a one hour video and succeed where they failed.

Have you figured out which religion you are yet? Still an Atheist?
Atheist, that's a new one. Like I said before your confusion is not my problem. Most communities have centers that can help you learn how to read.

Most communities have centers that can help you learn how to read.
I wish I could read this piece of advice, but as I don't know how to read, I must ignore it.

What's with the nervous laughter.

Theoretical Physics, M-Theory / Superstring Theory and Quantum Mechanics intimidating your 1500's tooth fairy belief on Predestination?

Maybe if John Calvin had electricity he could've jump started his brain and realized the paradox of his little TULIP flower (translated from Canadian French).

Theoretical Physics, M-Theory / Superstring Theory and Quantum Mechanics intimidating your 1500's tooth fairy belief on Predestination?

Maybe if John Calvin had electricity he could've jump started his brain and realized the paradox of his little TULIP flower (translated from Canadian French).
See you can't even read emoji. The little squinty eyes details that it's more of a hard mocking laugh than nervous. The kind you use when someone over hypes and under delivers.

The little squinty eyes
Your hundredth racist comment about asians.

when someone over hypes and under delivers.
Sorry but none of what UGC delivers is for you.

If you read the label, it says UGC. People who follow UGC. Not hater chameleons.

I'm guessing every time the cool kids waved at you in school you waved back, then realized it was for someone behind you. (y)

Your hundredth racist comment about asians.

Sorry but none of what UGC delivers is for you.

If you read the label, it says UGC. People who follow UGC. Not hater chameleons.

I'm guessing every time the cool kids waved at you in school you waved back, then realized it was for someone behind you. (y)
I was talking smileys; you assumed squinty eyes had something to do with asians - who is the racist?

Ok, So you only over hype and under deliver to your following - that's good to know.

What's with the retarded question?
And maybe if you had a brain, you wouldn't have to keep posting videos that supposedly finally refute Calvinism or modern versions, no really we mean it this time. Intelligent people get it right the first time.

LOL! (non-nervous laughter)