The Doctrine of Complete Dispensationalism (Refining it Down)

The new video is here

According to the Bible:

Genesis 15:6
6Then he believed in the Lord; and He reckoned it to him as righteousness.

Romans 4:3
1What then shall we say that Abraham, our forefather according to the flesh, has found? 2For if Abraham was justified by works, he has something to boast about, but not before God. 3For what does the Scripture say? “Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness.”

By faith in the Lord (Justification by faith)

John 8:56
Your father Abraham rejoiced to see My day, and he saw it and was glad.”

Galatians 3:16-
16Now the promises were spoken to Abraham and to his seed. He does not say, “And to seeds,” as referring to many, but rather to one, “And to your seed,” that is, Christ. 17What I am saying is this: the Law, which came four hundred and thirty years later, does not invalidate a covenant previously ratified by God, so as to nullify the promise. 18For if the inheritance is based on law, it is no longer based on a promise; but God has granted it to Abraham by means of a promise.

Through the promise of the coming Christ

Last edited:
Might want to finish the vide

According to the Bible:

Genesis 15:6
6Then he believed in the Lord; and He reckoned it to him as righteousness.

Romans 4:3
1What then shall we say that Abraham, our forefather according to the flesh, has found? 2For if Abraham was justified by works, he has something to boast about, but not before God. 3For what does the Scripture say? “Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness.”

By faith in the Lord (Justification by faith)
Yep.

Galatians 3:16-
16Now the promises were spoken to Abraham and to his seed. He does not say, “And to seeds,” as referring to many, but rather to one, “And to your seed,” that is, Christ. 17What I am saying is this: the Law, which came four hundred and thirty years later, does not invalidate a covenant previously ratified by God, so as to nullify the promise. 18For if the inheritance is based on law, it is no longer based on a promise; but God has granted it to Abraham by means of a promise.
Yep. This verse was in the video.

John 8:56
Your father Abraham rejoiced to see My day, and he saw it and was glad.”
Context. See the video.

The new video is here

Sorry, UGC, I didn't know you had already posted your video here before I created my thread. Well, you can't have too much truth on here.

Seems like the "borg" still doesn't get it. Too much indoctrination by simpletons who went to some "bible college" where they never taught the Bible is probably why.

• TRUTH!
Reactions: UGC
Who are you and where are you getting your crazy ideas from?

No craziness involved. I get them from history and rigorous study of Truth. It doesn't matter who I am. I have treasure in heaven. My value is unseen in this life.

The new video is here

One the best sermon ever preached by a fundamental baptist can be found here... You might want to listen before you make such silly comments.

One the best sermon ever preached by a fundamental baptist can be found here... You might want to listen before you make such silly comments.

He's wrong if he ignores the clear and plain verses we covered in our video.

You can't just cancel out and get rid of verses you don't like to fit your doctrine.

He's wrong if he ignores the clear and plain verses we covered in our video.

You can't just cancel out and get rid of verses you don't like to fit your doctrine.

I'm not going to listen to your video. List one verse that "he ignored" and I'll be glad to defend his message.

Same old same old from Ugg: "I'm not going to answer your question - just go watch my latest video, and you will be turned from the dark side of the Force, by the power of my Ruckmanoid brilliance." It's beginning to sound like a broken record.

Pentecost And The Mystery Gospel (Peter & Paul).

Today we tackle Salvation and the early chapters of Acts:

Pentecost And The Mystery Gospel (Peter & Paul).

Today we tackle Salvation and the early chapters of Acts:

I made it through the first minute of the video. Here is what I was taught:

"The word Gospel simply means, good news, it does not mean method of salvation. There are multiple sets of good news (gospel)"

Here is what the Bible teaches:

Galatians 1:8-9
But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God’s curse!

9 As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under God’s curse!

But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God’s curse!

9 As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under God’s curse!
Paul is preaching to people in the Church Age, as he is referring to his "my gospel" which was provided to him by "the revelation of the mystery" which was "kept secret since the world began".

Your position must argue that Jesus Christ himself was preaching an accursed gospel since he did preach another gospel before this one was revealed to Paul:

The Gospel of the Kingdom (the Millennial Kingdom) was revealed and understood before the revelation of the mystery, which was still a hidden secret at that time, therefore it is impossible that they are the same gospel, no matter how much you wrest the scriptures to worship your favorite heretic.

Clearly the spiritual Kingdom (the Body of Christ) is here now, but the physical Kingdom (Millennial Kingdom) is not here yet. The Gospel of the Grace of God puts believers today into the spiritual Body of Christ, not the Millennial Kingdom: that hasn't even been set up yet.

Since we know the spiritual Body of Christ will be raptured before the Great Tribulation, which the Gospel of the Kingdom is for, we know that the Gospel of the Kingdom is not for the Body of Christ, but for those in the Great Tirbulation.

And an angel actually will preach "another Gospel" than the Gospel of the Grace of God in the Great Tribulation: the Gospel of the Great Tribulation. Except that angel is correct in doing it then because at that point the Church Age is over.

The word "gospel" in the English means 'god' (good) and 'spel' (news). It does not mean "how to get into the Body of Christ". The Body of the Christ was not here before Pentecost, and will not be here in the Great Tribulation. Therefore, while the payment for sin does not change, the circumstances drastically will and require different instructions.

"ONE GOSPEL" REFUTED IN ONE POST:

Before the cross, the 12 Apostles were already preaching The Gospel of the Kingdom in all the synagogs to the Jews.

Yet when Jesus told these same Apostles that he must die, be buried, and rise again 3 days later, it says all of them understood none of these things. It also says this saying was hid from them (hidden mystery, yet to be revealed).

At the empty tomb, the Disciples still not did know what had just happened, even though their Christ just died on the cross, was buried, and exactly 3 days later, the tomb was empty. Yet you want people to believe these same Disciples were literally just going around preaching "Jesus Christ will die on the cross for your sins, be buried, and rise again 3 days later".

No.

They were preaching The Gospel of the Kingdom, "Repent, for the Kingdom is at hand." A different set of instructions. Which is another gospel, except the timing of when which gospel is in effect is what matters. Right now, if anyone preaches any other gospel than the Gospel of the Grace of God (Death, burial, and resurrection of Christ as payment for our sins), they are to be accursed.

If you read "The Everlasting Gospel" that the angel preaches in Revelation, that angel is not preaching the exact same instructions as Paul. That angel's preaching lines up with the Gospel of the Kingdom, which Jesus clarified further in Matt. 24: they must endure to the end to be saved.

Today, once you're saved, you're already saved, past tense. But in Hebrews, which is also talking about the Gospel of the Kingdom, it says they must not draw back, but instead believe to the saving of the soul by laboring to maintain their faith itself through such times to enter into his rest. They will not be instantly placed into the Body. The Body will be gone.

Before the cross, the 12 Apostles were already preaching The Gospel of the Kingdom in all the synagogs to the Jews.

Yet when Jesus told these same Apostles that he must die, be buried, and rise again 3 days later, it says all of them understood none of these things. It also says this saying was hid from them (hidden mystery, yet to be revealed).

At the empty tomb, the Disciples still not did know what had just happened, even though their Christ just died on the cross, was buried, and exactly 3 days later, the tomb was empty. Yet you want people to believe these same Disciples were literally just going around preaching "Jesus Christ will die on the cross for your sins, be buried, and rise again 3 days later".
So none of them understood he was going to die and rise again. And yet the Romans had enough knowledge of it to put a large boulder and station guards in front of the tomb.

I made it through the first minute of the video. Here is what I was taught:

"The word Gospel simply means, good news, it does not mean method of salvation. There are multiple sets of good news (gospel)"

Here is what the Bible teaches:

Honest question: Are you a blank retard, or just willingly want to be biblically illiterate?

It seems like every time and I mean EVERY TIME anyone posts an issue that rises above second-grade Sunday School material, it is attacked as always wrong.

I'm sure someone at some time has put together a timeline of "Revealed truth" that has become known over time since the first century.

The level of willful biblical ignorance is amazing. The Bereans searched the scriptures to see if these things were so. Here on the forum, it's just blank denial.

So none of them understood he was going to die and rise again. And yet the Romans had enough knowledge of it to put a large boulder and station guards in front of the tomb.
So now you're conjecturing the lost Romans knew the Gospel of the Grace of God when the Disciples themselves didn't.

This is what happens when you make up your own doctrine and don't know what the scriptures say:

The Disciples checking out the empty tomb:
"For as yet they knew not the scripture, that he must rise again from the dead." -John 20:9

Unbelievable. How ignorant can you be??

Mt 27:64 Command therefore that the sepulchre be made sure until the third day, lest his disciples come by night, and steal him away, and say unto the people, He is risen from the dead: so the last error shall be worse than the first.

• TRUTH!
Reactions: UGC
"They needed to steal him first, before God could resurrect him, Twisted! They all knew, they all knew! It was just a heart problem. Their heads knew!

Under no circumstances will I allow anything Ruckman or any Dispensationalist taught to be right!"

So now you're conjecturing the lost Romans knew the Gospel of the Grace of God when the Disciples themselves didn't.

This is what happens when you make up your own doctrine and don't know what the scriptures say:

The Disciples checking out the empty tomb:
"For as yet they knew not the scripture, that he must rise again from the dead." -John 20:9
Apparently so.

“Now on the next day, which is the one after the preparation, the chief priests and the Pharisees gathered together with Pilate, and said, “Sir, we remember that when He was still alive that deceiver said, ‘After three days I am to rise again.’ Therefore, give orders for the grave to be made secure until the third day, lest the disciples come and steal Him away and say to the people, ‘He has risen from the dead,’ and the last deception will be worse than the first. Pilate said to them, ‘You have a guard, go, make it as secure as you know how.’ And they went and made the grave secure, and along with the guard they set a seal on the stone” (Matthew 27:62-66).

Under no circumstances will I allow anything Ruckman or any Dispensationalist taught to be right!"

That is it! That is the whole purpose of this forum. Deny. Deny. Deny.

You've nailed it.