The Doctrine of Complete Dispensationalism (Refining it Down)

Treasure_unseen still hasn't posted the full statement he quoted from Scofield.

Every Pastor who preaches and teaches from the Scofield Reference Bible teaches one Gospel from beginning to end for salvation. They teach the Gospel of the Kingdom differently in the sense that it is referring to their physical salvation, not salvation of the soul.

UGC does not teach a works of the law salvation in any time period, OT or Tribulation included. But we also do not teach the same thing as Scofield.

I'm not going to post the entire page. I linked the page. READ and post what you believe changes 4 Gospel's into one.

??? Who is "they", lost_treasure?

All you had to do is look back a few post to the one you quoted and made the statement. Here....

So the scripture said it, right? So it isn't that it wasn't already written, it was that their eyes had not been opened. All my life I heard that Jesus was the son of God, that he died on the cross and rose 3 days later. It wasn't until I was 25 when my eyes were opened to what that really meant. It wasn't a different gospel. It was my eyes being opened and me being given faith to believe.

The reason their eyes hadn't been opened was because of unbelief.

There is only one Gospel. There has never been any other.
Says everyone who never believed what the Bible says.

This is a stupid heresy used to frighten people from taking any other position out of fear of being isolated from their megachurch friends.

There is only one Gospel. There has never been any other.
You shouldn't continually show how much of a Bible blockhead you are.

"Treasure unseen" is a perfect name for you.

So it should be easy enough for you to copy and paste here.

The Gospel of the Kingdom: “Endure to the End” of the “Great Tribulation”
(The Last 3 ½ years of Daniel’s Prophesied 70th Week)

Matt. 24:3
“And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?”

Matt. 24:4-8 (First, Jesus lists “the beginning of sorrows” that should not trouble them)
“And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Matt. 24:9-10 (After “the beginning of sorrows”, verse 9 goes into the Great Trib.)
Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name’s sake. And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.”

Matt. 24:13-14 (Jesus finishes answering the question in verse 14)
But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Rev. 20:4 (Enduring through the Great Trib. will be their witness for Christ)
“…and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.”

Matt. 24:15-16 (Jesus then tells them how to know this hunting is about to begin)
When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:”

Dan. 12:11-13 (So the Great Trib. is the Last 3 ½ years of Daniel’s 70th Week)
“And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety daysBut go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.”

Matt. 24:21-23 (God has to shorten the days or else no one would survive)
For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened. Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.”

Jer. 30:4, 30:7
“And these are the words that the LORD spake concerning Israel and concerning Judah… Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob’s trouble; but he shall be saved out of it.”

Rev. 9:15 (If No Trib. will ever be like this one after it, it can’t be referring to 70 AD)
“And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.”

Rev. 7:14 (The term “great tribulation” occurs only twice: Matt. 24 & Revelation)
“And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.”

Jer. 30:11 (God Prophesied Israel’s Scattering in Acts 8:1)
“For I am with thee, saith the LORD, to save thee: though I make a full end of all nations whither I have scattered thee, yet will I not make a full end of thee: but I will correct thee in measure, and will not leave thee altogether unpunished.

Jer. 30:15 (Jacob’s Trouble is Israel, not the Body of Christ, reaping for their sins)
“Why criest thou for thine affliction? thy sorrow is incurable for the multitude of thine iniquity: because thy sins were increased, I have done these things unto thee.”

Jer. 30:17
“For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the LORD; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after.”

Matt. 24:31 (The Post-Trib Rapture of the Tribulation Saints, NOT the Body of Christ)
“And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Matt. 24:34 (This generation that shows up “then” will experience these things)
“Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.”

Says everyone who never believed what the Bible says.

This is a stupid heresy used to frighten people from taking any other position out of fear of being isolated from their megachurch friends.

Heresy?

Heresy is teaching that God changes. That is your heresy.

Heb 13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

Do you see that "FOREVER" part?

There is only one Gospel. Only one undivided message.

You're the one dividing the Gospel. You're the one preaching division and separation.

Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

You shouldn't continually show how much of a Bible blockhead you are.

"Treasure unseen" is a perfect name for you.

I have treasure you can't see. Reserved for me in heaven. Yes. That is perfect name for me. Thanks

You're such a nice person. You're very angry aren't you? I bet you'd wish me accursed from God....

Jesus said his disciples would be hated of all men.... That would include angry dispensationalists that are realizing just how much of the bible they don't know.

Last edited:
The Gospel of the Kingdom: “Endure to the End” of the “Great Tribulation”
(The Last 3 ½ years of Daniel’s Prophesied 70th Week)

Matt. 24:3
“And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?”

Matt. 24:4-8 (First, Jesus lists “the beginning of sorrows” that should not trouble them)
“And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Matt. 24:9-10 (After “the beginning of sorrows”, verse 9 goes into the Great Trib.)
Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name’s sake. And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.”

Matt. 24:13-14 (Jesus finishes answering the question in verse 14)
But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Rev. 20:4 (Enduring through the Great Trib. will be their witness for Christ)
“…and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.”

Matt. 24:15-16 (Jesus then tells them how to know this hunting is about to begin)
When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:”

Dan. 12:11-13 (So the Great Trib. is the Last 3 ½ years of Daniel’s 70th Week)
“And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety daysBut go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.”

Matt. 24:21-23 (God has to shorten the days or else no one would survive)
For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened. Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.”

Jer. 30:4, 30:7
“And these are the words that the LORD spake concerning Israel and concerning Judah… Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob’s trouble; but he shall be saved out of it.”

Rev. 9:15 (If No Trib. will ever be like this one after it, it can’t be referring to 70 AD)
“And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.”

Rev. 7:14 (The term “great tribulation” occurs only twice: Matt. 24 & Revelation)
“And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.”

Jer. 30:11 (God Prophesied Israel’s Scattering in Acts 8:1)
“For I am with thee, saith the LORD, to save thee: though I make a full end of all nations whither I have scattered thee, yet will I not make a full end of thee: but I will correct thee in measure, and will not leave thee altogether unpunished.

Jer. 30:15 (Jacob’s Trouble is Israel, not the Body of Christ, reaping for their sins)
“Why criest thou for thine affliction? thy sorrow is incurable for the multitude of thine iniquity: because thy sins were increased, I have done these things unto thee.”

Jer. 30:17
“For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the LORD; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after.”

Matt. 24:31 (The Post-Trib Rapture of the Tribulation Saints, NOT the Body of Christ)
“And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Matt. 24:34 (This generation that shows up “then” will experience these things)
“Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.”

The Gospel isn't divided.

Mar 3:24 And if a kingdom be divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand.
Mar 3:25 And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand.

You present a scenario wherein people actively seek and hope to endure in some "supposed" tribulation that you define........... and EARN salvation.

That is your false gospel and more of your heresy.

Heresy is teaching that God changes. That is your heresy.
Uh, we are not teaching that at all.

God doesn't change. His plan doesn't change. His instructions to mankind are different in different ages.

The Gospel isn't divided.
Uh, no one is dividing the Gospel.

There was a gospel that was dispensed to Paul by personal revelation of Jesus Christ as a package to be preached for Salvation in the Church Age,

and there was a gospel already revealed and understood before then: The Gospel of the Kingdom.

They 2 different sets of good news, for two different time periods, peoples, and events.

The Body of Christ is not going to be here for the Gospel of the Kingdom, so please explain to me how that's dividing the same gospel and not 2 different gospels.

Uh, we are not teaching that at all.

God doesn't change. His plan doesn't change. His instructions to mankind are different in different ages.

Ridiculous. You've fabricated those ages.

From the beginning man has looked forward to the seed of Eve destroying the works of the serpent (Satan)

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Jesus Christ from the beginning.

Uh, no one is dividing the Gospel.

There was a gospel that was dispensed to Paul by personal revelation of Jesus Christ as a package to be preached for Salvation in the Church Age,

Utter nonsense. Paul preached what was from the beginning. He used the patriarchs as examples of faith in the Gospel. In Roman Chapter 1 he appealed to the time before the flood and how the world that then was KNEW GOD..... yet glorified Him not as God but became vain in their imagination and their foolish hearts were darkened. They took the Truth of God and turned it it a lie.

Do you know what the message was? That message of Truth before the flood. We don't even have to guess. We know EXACTLY what it was. You read about it in the little book of Jude.

Enoch the seventh from Adam prophesied. (Do you know the significance of Enoch being the seventh from Adam? Adam, himself, lived seven generation before he died. The very man that experience the breath of God in his lungs lived to instruct Enoch.....and thus. Enoch preached................

Jud 1:14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

Did you really read that verse. Enoch called Jesus.... LORD. He called the believers..... SAINTS...............

BEFORE THE FLOOD....

Your dispensations are nonsense.

I didn't get what I just told you from another man. I didn't get it studying Dispensationalism at DTS or Covenant Theology. I got it from studying and seeking God. I decided to believe the Scriptures. Not what someone said about them.

Last edited:
Utter nonsense.
The only utter nonsense here is your fringe belief that the church started before Pentecost because the Holy Spirit apparently baptized Saul into the Body of Christ, even thought it departed from him,

even though the word clearly says in MMLJ that the Spirit was not given yet.

The only utter nonsense here is your fringe belief that the church started before Pentecost because the Holy Spirit apparently baptized Saul into the Body of Christ, even thought it departed from him,

I already explained that. You weren't paying attention. When Jesus was baptized, the Spirit was sealed in the incarnate Christ.

Have you ever read the words.... God gives Him the Spirit without measure!