The Hacker Dictionary Word of the Day!

UNISEX.....

JH would often preach about the coming unisex clothing fashion trends way back in the 70s. He said men would dress like women and women with dress like men. As I sit in a casual contemporary nondenominational church this morning I see exactly what he was talking about walking up and down the aisle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RAIDER said:
Baptist City Holdout said:
RALPH!!!!!!!!

Originally used to call attention to a student named Ralph in the early to mid 80's.
It gradually became used as a non sensical word whne AAAAAYMEN and BURN EM wasn't appropriate.

BCH, you have turned into a stinkin' (I love that word) rebel!  Read the OP.  Your word of the day is uninspired.

This has to be about one of the most embarrassing moments I spent on this forum.

fishinnut said:
UNISEX.....

JH would often preach about the coming unisex clothing fashion trends way back in the 70s. He said men would dress like women and women with dress like men. As I sit in a casual contemporary nondenominational church this morning I see exactly what he was talking about walking up and down the aisle.

Sad to say that the actions of men and women have followed their clothing styles.  ??? Ducking and slinking away slowly...

Went to a yard sale one time and this kid about 10-12 was trying to sell a unisex bicycle. He said "This is a bisexual bicycle,"  instead of the unisex term!  :eek: ;D :eek:

fishinnut said:
UNISEX.....

I have thought about that often.  At the time, I thought it was strange that he would think that.  I naively thought it would never happen.

Jo said:
fishinnut said:
UNISEX.....

I have thought about that often.  At the time, I thought it was strange that he would think that.  I naively thought it would never happen.

He was right on the mark and it is not going to get any better soon.

Our Father refreshes us on the journey with some pleasant inns, but will not encourage us to mistake them for home.

-C.S. Lewis

Baptist City Holdout said:
"BURN 'UM"

A proclamation made by a fervent audience member during a sermon when the preeeacher has abandon Scripture and has gone to meddlin.