The Hacker Thread about Absolutely Nothing Particular!

Good Evening, Joe.

Joe, do you realize that for about a week now, I have been sitting calmly at my computer, watching you go insane?

Oh, and please call me "Vince." All my friends do.
I'm FAR from insane. Again, your poor attempt to make yourself look relevant. Sorry, I won't call you that...you're "Vinney the victim" or at least you are in your mind. I don't see myself as your friend...If I were you wouldn't have lied about me...but, then again, you seem to lie about everyone.

Well, Gang, Ransom banned me from another thread. Makes sense--he was getting pounded. His knowledgeable information about living in Mexico wasn't going too well.

Now, Joe, let me try to reason with you.

There is no reason for me to "reason with you" at all, Vinney. You're a liar...you always have been...at least as long as I've known you.
You showed up on this forum attacking people. That was an unwise move.

The only person I have "attacked" is you...and it wasn't an attack on my part...it was a keen observation. Again, you're lying. The alleged attacks didn't come at you until you slandered me. Poor choice on your part.

Next, you went over to me and started attacking. Another unwise move.

Again, mine was an observation, not an attack, yet, you want to play the victim...who am I to stop you from wallowing in self-pity?!

Then, after I showed that your accusations were false, I walked away, and you went after me--another unwise move.

The problem with that statement is this, Vinney...you haven't proven anything except your stupidity and that you're king of the village idiots.

Ransom started backing your sins and you believed him--another unwise move.
You're funny, Vinney. I don't need Ransom to fight my battles for me. I wear big boy pants now, unlike the dress that you wear.

And you've been freaking out for about a week now.

Vinney, your attempt at humor has fallen flat once again! AS stated, I'm far from freaking out. The only "freak" in here is you! :)
Joe, God's promise "Great peace have they which love Thy Law" doesn't apply to you. James 4:11 tells us "Do not speak evil of one another, brethren. He who speaks evil of a brother and judges his brother, speaks evil of the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge." Joe, you have got to learn to obey God's commands to love the brethren.

Nobody denies the Scriptures here, Vinney, except you. Scripture The Devil can quote the Scriptures, too, but I don't listen to him...I don't think I'm going to listen to you, the son of Satan. That would be proof enough you're not one I have to love. You're not one of the brethren. Sorry, Vinney, but you've fallen flat again! Go fish! LOL

Well, Gang, Ransom banned me from another thread.

Yep. Any other threads you want to be banned from? Hijack them for your stupid stories.

Makes sense--he was getting pounded. His knowledgeable information about living in Mexico wasn't going too well.

I don't share information about Mexico, knowledgeable or otherwise. You're lying again. Liars go to hell, Massi.

You showed up on this forum attacking people. That was an unwise move.

This is a lie. Liars go to hell, Massi.

Next, you went over to me and started attacking. Another unwise move.

Then, after I showed that your accusations were false,

Ransom started backing your sins and you believed him--another unwise move.

What sins are those, Massi? You don't say. Like this thread, this is the accusation about nothing in particular. In other words: this is a lie. Liars go to hell, Massi.

Joe, when you started out accusing people falsely, I considered the possibility that you thought it would make you a man of status. It hasn't.
There was also the possibility that you're just an evil man who wants to attack God's people.
And there is the possibility that you're a bully who seized the chance to attack people who can't fight back.
And there's also the possibility that you think you are a spiritual giant, so well-advanced in spirituality that God has authorized you to disobey His command not to judge. Let's talk about that.

Joe, when you started out accusing people falsely, I considered the possibility that you thought it would make you a man of status. It hasn't.

I don't accuse people falsely. I do, however, make observations about them, and my observations of you are spot on...you're of the devil
There was also the possibility that you're just an evil man who wants to attack God's people.
I'm not evil. I am, however, a sinner saved by grace, which I don't believe you have any knowledge of. I don't attack God's people, but I WILL fight the devil..that being you.
And there is the possibility that you're a bully who seized the chance to attack people who can't fight back.
I don't need to bully anyone. Once again, you're trying to make yourself a victim. Sadly, you asked for this interaction...you got it!
And there's also the possibility that you think you are a spiritual giant, so well-advanced in spirituality that God has authorized you to disobey His command not to judge. Let's talk about that.
I don't disobey God's commands, but you never seem to stop doing so. To continually try and antagonize me, which you can't do because I don't give a hoot about what you think about me, if laughable and pathetic all at the same time, Vinney!

Go ahead Vinney and try to file a suit against me. I've already started on you for defamation. I'll send you the name of my attorney.

We can certainly observe in your posts that you consider yourself a well-advanced, spiritual giant. Well, as Romans 2:1 says, Massi, you're definitely guilty of what you accuse others of.

LOL @ the hypocrite Vinnie Massi.

Okay now, we get people who believe that they are spiritual giants who have ascended to such lofty heights of spiritual greatness that they are qualified to disobey God's commands not to judge others. From their heights of greatness, they can discern the thoughts and intents of men's hearts without even meeting them. Is this true?
Phil 2:3 commands us "... in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves." Spiritual growth includes the attitude that we're not greater than others. Joe, do you believe that the people you've been slandering are better than you?
Jesus stated that people who have and keep His commandments are the ones who love Him. Joe, do people who disobey Jesus' commands to love the brethren love Him? Are you showing that love when you disobey Him?

Okay now, we get people who believe that they are spiritual giants who have ascended to such lofty heights of spiritual greatness that they are qualified to disobey God's commands not to judge others. From their heights of greatness, they can discern the thoughts and intents of men's hearts without even meeting them. Is this true?
Phil 2:3 commands us "... in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves." Spiritual growth includes the attitude that we're not greater than others. Joe, do you believe that the people you've been slandering are better than you?
Jesus stated that people who have and keep His commandments are the ones who love Him. Joe, do people who disobey Jesus' commands to love the brethren love Him? Are you showing that love when you disobey Him?
Practice what you're trying to "preach" to the people, Vinney...You're getting far more pathetic by the day. Please, prove where either Scott or I have stated that we have reached lofty heights and don't need the Bible, or you might be facing a lawsuit. I'm tired of playing around with your idiocy and slander.

Okay now, we get people who believe that they are spiritual giants who have ascended to such lofty heights of spiritual greatness that they are qualified to disobey God's commands not to judge others.
You're the most judgmental person here, Massi. Romans 2:1 is about you.

You're the most judgmental person here, Massi. Romans 2:1 is about you.
The sad part of it, Scott, is that he's blind to his own sin. Seems like that mote in his eye is blocking everything else out of his view!

Aren't we all? Or are you totally aware and just do it on purpose?
Care to expound??? I've never claimed to be totally aware. Maybe you should stay out of something that doesn't concern you....ya think???

Anyone want to buy a German driver's licence? I may know a guy...

Sorry for the holdup. I was up late last night with friends, slept in...
Hey! You took those down before I wrote down the link! Ach du liebe!