It's about that time of year again.
"I Know You're There." The video is cued up. How would you explain to the man what he saw?
"I Know You're There." The video is cued up. How would you explain to the man what he saw?
Thanks for the lack of thought.I chalk it all up to Bigfoot. I did not watch the whole video. He's good to blame. Here in OH he's. Popular. Festivals for him and everything.
News flash, not everything is about you.
who said it was?... ... . my post was a warning to other forum members more than anything else.....a picture of a fishing hook in response to what i see as yet another dishonest thread started by you - and which is nothing but a bait... - - laid out for the purpose of drawing people in so you can berate them over something you are obsessed with...... ... ..which in this case is probably demons.... . .... which ordinarily would be a welcome diversion away from your most recent obsessions.... .. but in your case very little is welcome... .. period..... ..News flash, not everything is about you.
But you're going to make it about you anyway, aren't you.![]()
looks to me like you are trying to....... but if not then why link back to a previous thread where you laid out bait in exactly the same way i said you tried to do here?........... you don;t even have the decency to be honest and admit it....
I don't know exactly. A while back.but tell me truthfully... when did you first become aware of luke lammanas videos?.....
Not through you. Every now and then I search for things on the supernatural. I have yet to find one photo or video of a real ghost or anything paranormal. But I tend to believe soldiers. Though I don't always accept their explanations, there are a few stories that stand out.have you known about them for years or was it when i first posted them here?..............
I missed that datum. It's the story of the possessed deer. My mind went immediately to the swine into which Christ sent Legion.and why cue up to a story in one of those videos about an MP with a navajo grandparent?.....