The Mega-Thread for COVID Evangelists

Just keep your sleeve rolled up. In fact, I can see someone coming out with a covid-influenced line of clothing.

Glad that the United States Senate had enough sense to rebuff Biden and OSHA on their attempt to hurt millions of people with the jab! I'm thankful that two Democrats used their heads and voted with the Republicans to stop the idiocy!

"cardiac arrest" - How many more have to die? Of course, this is ok with a few on this forum.
Just a reminder sports stars weren't immortal prior to the jab. Below is a listing of a few who died in 2020.

"Max Tuerk was a leader on the USC Trojans' offensive line from 2012-2015. He died June 20 after collapsing during a hike with his parents. He was 26, and played parts of two seasons in the NFL. "

"UConn announced the death of Stanley Robinson on July 22. The forward known as "Sticks" played on the Huskies' 2009 Final Four team, and went on to play professionally, most recently in Chile. Robinson was 32. Cause of death was not noted. "

"The four-year offensive lineman for Navy died Feb. 20 of sudden cardiac arrest. He was 22, and was set to graduate in May 2020."

"Michael Ojo used his considerable 7-foot-1 frame to play center for Florida State from 2013-2017. He went on to a professional basketball career in Europe. He was practicing with his Serbian-based team on Aug. 7 when he suffered a fatal heart attack. Ojo was 27."

"Chance Waz was a three-star football recruit out of Texas' Hendrickson High. He went on to play 43 games for Baylor from 2014-2017. On Dec. 14, the university announced the death of its former safety. No cause of death was announced. Waz was 25, People reported. "

"The Dallas Cowboys paid tribute to Markus Paul prior to their Thanksgiving Day game versus the Washington Football Team. Paul, the team's strength and conditioning coach, died Nov. 25, a day after suffering a heart attack at the Cowboys' practice facility in Frisco, Texas. He was 54. The former All-American from Syracuse played six years in the NFL before moving into coaching. Paul joined the Cowboys staff in 2018. "

"Jamain Stephens was a defensive lineman for California University of Pennsylvania. Stephens, who shared his name with his father, the retired NFL O-line player, died Sept. 8 at age 20. His family said the younger Stephens had tested positive for COVID-19, and was felled by a fatal blood clot."

"cardiac arrest" - How many more have to die? Of course, this is ok with a few on this forum.
I read online that those who get a booster shot are prone to attract vampires.
Many have died from excessive blood loss.
Just a reminder sports stars weren't immortal prior to the jab. Below is a listing of a few who died in 2020.

"Max Tuerk was a leader on the USC Trojans' offensive line from 2012-2015. He died June 20 after collapsing during a hike with his parents. He was 26, and played parts of two seasons in the NFL. "

"UConn announced the death of Stanley Robinson on July 22. The forward known as "Sticks" played on the Huskies' 2009 Final Four team, and went on to play professionally, most recently in Chile. Robinson was 32. Cause of death was not noted. "

"The four-year offensive lineman for Navy died Feb. 20 of sudden cardiac arrest. He was 22, and was set to graduate in May 2020."

"Michael Ojo used his considerable 7-foot-1 frame to play center for Florida State from 2013-2017. He went on to a professional basketball career in Europe. He was practicing with his Serbian-based team on Aug. 7 when he suffered a fatal heart attack. Ojo was 27."

"Chance Waz was a three-star football recruit out of Texas' Hendrickson High. He went on to play 43 games for Baylor from 2014-2017. On Dec. 14, the university announced the death of its former safety. No cause of death was announced. Waz was 25, People reported. "

"The Dallas Cowboys paid tribute to Markus Paul prior to their Thanksgiving Day game versus the Washington Football Team. Paul, the team's strength and conditioning coach, died Nov. 25, a day after suffering a heart attack at the Cowboys' practice facility in Frisco, Texas. He was 54. The former All-American from Syracuse played six years in the NFL before moving into coaching. Paul joined the Cowboys staff in 2018. "

"Jamain Stephens was a defensive lineman for California University of Pennsylvania. Stephens, who shared his name with his father, the retired NFL O-line player, died Sept. 8 at age 20. His family said the younger Stephens had tested positive for COVID-19, and was felled by a fatal blood clot."
Was Thomas’ death related to COVID or the vaccine?

from tarheeI baptist...... - "i read online that those who get a booster shot are prone to attract vampires.
Many have died from excessive blood loss".

I heard that people who drink water and eat food die of covid an alarming rate!

as a former chupacabra.... i can see how vampires would go for people with vaccinated blood...
and avoid the possible covid carriers..... ..blood suckers don;t want to get sick either....... ... :cool:

from tarheeI baptist...... - "i read online that those who get a booster shot are prone to attract vampires.
Many have died from excessive blood loss".

as a former chupacabra.... i can see how vampires would go for people with vaccinated blood...
and avoid the possible covid carriers..... ..blood suckers don;t want to get sick either....... ... :cool:
ROFLOL! When you first came back to this forum I started to refer to you as the chupacabra, but hesitated because I thought maybe you didn't remember that was one of our first interactions on the old forum and would find it odd. Another flashback! 😁

ROFLOL! When you first came back to this forum I started to refer to you as the chupacabra, but hesitated because I thought maybe you didn't remember that was one of our first interactions on the old forum and would find it odd. Another flashback! 😁
besides you and ransom there is probably not many here who rmember my original forum name...:sneaky:.... but i didn;t keep it long though before changing to this one....tarheel mentioning vampires reminded me of that first day on on the old forum....

Last edited:
Great video. Just ignore Alex's commercial rant at the end.