The OFFICIAL "You might be a Hacker if...." thread!

16KJV11 said:
RAIDER said:
Baptist City Holdout said:
YMBAH if...............
you have your wedding on your bus route.

That was the first YMBAH on the .com site!

Thank you for keeping the old paths alive.
Just think of all those precious gems that disappeared into eternity when that website went by the waysdie!  :'(

It was definitely a satanic attack!

Being on this forum makes me feel like the old Jews who came back from captivity and wept at the new temple.

That post blessed my gizzard!!

RAIDER said:
Being on this forum makes me feel like the old Jews who came back from captivity and wept at the new temple.

I think they were weeping because the new Temple wasn't like the old! ???

16KJV11 said:
RAIDER said:

Exactly!

RAIDER said:
16KJV11 said:
RAIDER said:

Exactly!

Right O!

You might be a Hacker if....you know what J Vineyard used to make a loud explosion type sound in the old auditorium.

fishinnut said:
You might be a Hacker if....you know what J Vineyard used to make a loud explosion type sound in the old auditorium.

Don't know that one.

You might be a Hacker if....

you ever took your shoes off, walked around on a property & prayed it would be yours someday.

fishinnut said:

you ever took your shoes off, walked around on a property & prayed it would be yours someday.
then...............went to the pond on the property & you attempted to walk on the water. ::)

fishinnut said:

Now that's one of your best!!

YMBAH if..................

one of the items on your bucket list is to witness to a famous person on an elevator.

YMBAHI...
You have recently looked on Craigslist hoping to spot a  Plymouth Sundance.

16KJV11 said:
YMBAHI...
You have recently looked on Craigslist hoping to spot a  Plymouth Sundance.

.......with a bumper sticker that reads "89-4".

you married a FBCH girl who plays the piano while at HAC & 30 years later she still plays the peppy hymns like Mrs. Colsten before your preaching service begins.

fishinnut said:

you married a FBCH girl the piano while at HAC & 30 years later she still plays the peppy hymns like Mrs. Colsten before your preaching service begins.

Ah yes..... the prelude is to be "Peppy and Bombastic."

YMBAH if.....................

you require your song leader to lead in "And Can it Be" at least once every Sunday.